Broken Pieces...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
hehe...you mean ann right? not aff. :p
i don't know how many more chapters to be honest.. i just write as i go...

Yea, I mean Ann. haha. this is what happens when into ateam too much.

you mean this:

if so, it's coming from Ann's mind. ^_^

I should have the next update shortly. I'm editing it right now.

I don't know but I was laughing while reading this update. Is that even something to laugh about lol... I don't think so but for some odd reason I was just laughing. I didn't know wether I should have been sad with Ann or not. As for Aum, I didn't know wether I should hate him or love him. As for Billie! I need a trash bag and a sharp object! :lol:
Same here, i was somewhat laughign and mad at the same time. I seriously think we need to chop Billie and Sue up into pieces so they won't interfere with ann and aum. Sad for Aum if he's going to get another broken heart from ann all because of Billie again. Sad for Ann that she have to endure all those hard words from her beloved husband, Aum. Maybe Ann shouldn't break the news to him and just let him figure it out by himself. Be careful for what he is doing to her because she can get a miscarriage which is not something we viewers want to happen.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here, i was somewhat laughign and mad at the same time. I seriously think we need to chop Billie and Sue up into pieces so they won't interfere with ann and aum. Sad for Aum if he's going to get another broken heart from ann all because of Billie again. Sad for Ann that she have to endure all those hard words from her beloved husband, Aum. Maybe Ann shouldn't break the news to him and just let him figure it out by himself. Be careful for what he is doing to her because she can get a miscarriage which is not something we viewers want to happen.
yea he better be careful... :kiss:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twenty Six

Aum stir to the sound of running water and someone vomiting. Ann. He reach over to her side of the bed... empty. When he open his eyes, he sees her coming out of the bathroom. Within a split second, she hurry back in and vomit some more. Quickly, he rolls out of bed...

Give mommy a break will you? This is by far the worse nausea ever. Nothing but salvia coming out. Her stomach rumble and only want to make her puke some more. Unexpectedly, she felt his hand patting gently against her back,

"Here..." Aum hands her some tissue. "Your sickness is getting worst."

Ann wipe her mouth without looking or speaking. She tries to walk by him but he pull her back.

"I'm sorry.." He whisper softly with his head in the nook of her neck and his arms wrap around her body tightly against his. How could he forget she's still ill!!? And he was such a bastard for the way he treated her last night!! "I--"

"No, you're not." she try to pull out of his embrace but he wouldn't budge. "Let me go." She could feel her eyes welling up with tears again. Stupid hormones!!

Aum shake his head quickly. "I am. I am truly sorry for last night. When I saw those pictures… my heart shredded into pieces remembering that awful prom nightmare." He shut his eyes tightly to stop the tears from forming. "And the thought of you leaving me...." His voice trail off. God, his heart is aching.

"Billie's leaving for good. He wanted say good bye and wish me much happiness. And I told him that I'm a happily married woman. Aum, I need you to trust me...." She plead as the warm tears begin to spill down her cheeks with her arms wrapped around his back, hugging him so hard against her trembling body... "Please trust me."

"I do... but I'm so afraid of getting hurt again."

"I won't hurt you.... not this time." she cried out. "You have to believe me..." What can she do to make him believe she's not going to hurt him again? She's so tied to him now by their baby. All sort of emotions twirl inside her chest. If only he can see just how much she needs him. How much her heart burns for him in this very moment?

"I love you Ann. I know I said it last night in my drunken stage and you probably don't believe me…." he cupped her face between his palms trying to hold back the tears but hopeless. "I'm going to say it again, I love you Ann Atichart." Her hands reach up to touch his wet cheeks and nod repeatedly. "I love you so much that my heart bleeds at times." He kisses her passionately and pulls her in for another bear hug. Even though he wanted to ask if there's any room for him inside her heart but he didn't. It didn't matter if she loves him or not. I can love for the both of us... They hold on to each other in what felt like an eternity.

"Hungry yet?"

She shakes her head. Your baby won't let me eat anything!!

Duh. How could he forget again!? He sure need a wack in th head. She's still sick. "Let's get you back to bed before that stomach virus acts up again." He carried her in his arms and tuck her under the blanket..... Her eyes wander the mess on the floor. "Don't worry about it. I'll clean up the mess I made." Aum kisses her temple

"You should get ready for work... you're going to be late."

He nods his head, kiss her temple again then went to shower.

Her lips curl into a soft smile. It's not a stomach you dork husband. *yawn* Ann couldn't wait until he leaves for work then she will lay out her surprise. Sigh. Not only her body is tired but her heart and mind is tired too.

By the time Aum finished showering, Ann is sound asleep. He walks lightly around the room getting ready and gathering up the stupid pictures. He will have it all burn to ashes!! Quickly, the corner of his eye catches a glimpse of the shopping bag and it triggers his memory. She did mention she had brought him a gift. "What did she get me?"

--

Ann opens her eyes and lungs to a smell so wonderful. Orchids. She smile in delight and reach over to pluck one flower from stem on the nearby table. She sniff and sigh deeply. Why do I love these flowers so much???

'"Awake now?"

Ann turn to look at him sitting at the end of the bed. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?" She scoot herself up and lean against the pillows.

"I use my sick days…" He smiled and walks over, sitting down next to her. "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

She stares at him peculiarly. "Uh, no…" At least not yet... "Why?"

"Are you sure?" Ann nods. "Okay." He licks his lips and slip his hands into each pant pocket. "I would think by now you know my size but I guess not…." Aum bite his bottom lip and grins. "Please explain to me how am I supposed to fit into these?" Click Here

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhhh they are happy once again :D those are sooo cute <3 Aum has to know by now that Ann is pregnant.
Thanks for the update.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww! Such a sweet chapter.
He's warming up again, but I also at the sametime want him to be mean.
I just like that aggresive side of Aum.
LOL.
Love it, Love it.
COME BACK SOON!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i have a feeling he knows that she is pregnant.. that's why hhe took off sick days, and he bought her those cute slippers to cusion her swollen pregnant feet. he probably saw stuff in her shopping back that told him she's pregnant. :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhh they are happy once again :D those are sooo cute <3 Aum has to know by now that Ann is pregnant.
Thanks for the update.
oh he knows, if not i will have to whack him in the head! :lol:

Aww! Such a sweet chapter.
He's warming up again, but I also at the sametime want him to be mean.
I just like that aggresive side of Aum.
LOL.
Love it, Love it.
COME BACK SOON!
i know.. he's so sexy when he's all mean and aggressive...
don't worry, he will be all of that and some in my next story which i'm already brainstorming... but i dont know who my main girl will d be yet. Any suggestions anyone?

i have a feeling he knows that she is pregnant.. that's why hhe took off sick days, and he bought her those cute slippers to cusion her swollen pregnant feet. he probably saw stuff in her shopping back that told him she's pregnant. :D
oh no Lome! those are baby slippers! :lol: it's not for ann. She's the one who brought it as a gift to surprise Aum with the news but then duh, he got to it first .. hence he said, "please explain to me how am i supposed to fit into these?"

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aum is pretty dumb in here... lol one second he goes Baby and then a spilt second later he goes virus. :loool: He was so sure he got her pregnant yet at the same time he doubts it by saying a stomach virus! Oh Aum is too funny!

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update...lolz....

i love the last part.....the shoes r so adorable....wonder if hes gonna finally get the clue or is he gonna be dumb...

update soon...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee... that was sweet... I totally forgot that Ann is Mrs. Atichart now :lol: I was thinking, why the hell is saying he loves Ann Atichart. LMAO.

sulad

sarNie Adult
i know.. he's so sexy when he's all mean and aggressive...
don't worry, he will be all of that and some in my next story which i'm already brainstorming... but i dont know who my main girl will d be yet. Any suggestions anyone?
Oooh! Another story.
Any anything that is written from you, can totally not be avoided.
Your stories are just so addicting.
Well totally look forward for that.
Hmm...That's hard.
So many HOT actresses.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twenty-Seven

[color="#0"][color="#0"]OMG. Ann stare at the slippers in his hands then lift her eyes to his face. He's grinning! Goodness, she rolled her eyes and tries very hard not to blush. "Why were you snooping in my things?! That's rude, you know?!" Her hand reach out to grab the slippers from his hands but he quickly hid it behind his back. "What are you doing? Give it back to me." He didn't say a word and sits there, staring at her which made her feel very uneasy. [/color]

"You said you brought me a gift but this..... this seems to fit our baby more."

Ann snatch it out of his hands and felt hot all over face.

Aum leap forward immediately and position his arms on each side of her body. His face inches away from hers. "so are you going to admit that you are in fact pregnant?"

She moved her face a little to stare at something.. anything beside his brown eyes!! She clench her hands to stop it from shaking but the lump in her throat.... Why is this so hard to admit? Her mouth have gone completely dry.

"Speechless?" He grinned again. "You had me fool good. I was absolutely positive that you are indeed pregnant but I got sidetrack last night and .... " Guilt consumed him once again. He had forgotten about her doctor appointment yesterday. Thanks for prenatal vitamins, doctor note, and pregnancy brochures tuck in the shopping bag. "hmm.... how many weeks are you?" His fingers gently cup her chin and move her face so their eyes can lock.

His eyes! His stupid loving eyes is hypnotizing me! "8 weeks..." she heard herself admit in a whisper tone of voice. Ann watch Aum smile softly and move his face up a little. She closed her eyes as soon as she felt his lips press softly on her forehead. Sigh. Once she open bck her eyes, he lean in and kiss her on the lips with his hands gently caressing her stomach. "Have I told you I love you today? I love you." He said.

Ann could hardly contain the love she felt swelling in her heart. She lean in and hug him tightly with her face press against the nook of his neck. His hands wrap around her instantly. "I love you too. god, I love you..."

Aum kiss her head and smile with joy. It was like a burden of sadness had lifted of his shoulders when he had doubt she loved him, if any. Sigh. He pull away a little and smile at her with love. "I made a few phone calls to some of my real estate people. And, umm, I thought we could perhaps go house hunting today. That's if you are well enough. It would be nice to have a nursery all decorated to your likeness before our little cuteness arrive.."

"What did you say? House hunting?!" She squeal in delight before pecking him on the cheek. "Let me wash up and get ready."

"Take your time." he said as he watch his wife disappeared behind the bathroom door.

*Knock*

Who could it be? He didn't expect any visitors....Aum open the door and see Sue standing there with a basket full of goodies and dress to impress for sure. "Hey Sue....."

Sue walk right on in without an invite. "oh boss, how are you feeling?" She asked feeling concern while placing the basket on the table. "Did you go see a doctor yet? If not, I can take you to one. I know a few good Dr's near by" She look around the place to see any changes.

"Thanks for your concern but I'm fine actually. It's my wife that wasn't feeling well but she's fine now." Aum didn't feel the need to tell Sue the good news right now.

"What?" Sue try to remain calm. She's still living here! Why haven't Aum kick her out yet?!! "Why is she still here?"

Aum raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean why she's still here? She lives here and she's my wife."

Sue try to laugh it off. "Oh.. that's not what I meant. I just thought she might be out shopping or something since now she have so much free time." She watch his eyes staring at her strangely. "So does this mean you will go into the office since Ann is well?"

"No. We are getting ready to head out in a bit. Thanks for the basket though. It was very thoughtful of you." Aum walk to the door and opens it waiting for Sue to take it as a cue for her to leave.

"No problem boss." Her voice soften. "Bye."

"Bye Sue."

When Aum closed the door and return to the bedroom, Ann walk out of the bathroom in her robe. "I heard someone knocking...who was it?'

He sits on the chair and watch her towel dry her hair. "It's only Sue. She thought I was really sick and delivered a basket full of goodies."

"Ohhh really?" She felt a tug of jealousy coming on. "Awww isn't she sweet? She should just wrap herself in a bow next time." Oops! Ann clamp her mouth with her hand. Did I really just said that out loud to my own husband!??

Aum laugh out loud. He got up and hug her from behind. "That wasn't from me. That was the baby saying it!" She said quickly. Bahhh! That didn't sound any better. Her lips pout.

He kissed her cheek. "It doesn't matter who said it. My eyes are only for my beautiful wife and mommy to be.

"You didn't tell her that I'm pregnant right?"

"No... isn't it bad luck to share the good news before 3 months?"

Ann shyly smile. "you seem to know more then I do." Even though she is not a big believer in superstition but Sue is not one of the people she wants to know. But maybe it's a good thing if she do know so she could get a stroke sooner then later. *evil grin*

"No one needs to know yet. I want to savor this moment just a litte longer between us." said Aum.

---

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sue scream at the top of her lungs once she's inside the elevator. Stupid!!!! Aum, you are supposed to kick that crazy ugly wife out of your life! For good! She cross her arms and march off the elevator to her desk. Time for plan B since stupid plan A didn't work. Sue takes out her cell phone and dial her favorite number.

[/color]

pze

sarNie Adult
he finally knows....

sue shes so evil....could she be getting anymore worst.....

cant wait for more....