Broken Pieces...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so sad seeing ann suffered... hope aum go and find billie is because he didn't believe that ann purposely leave him... hope he will save her soon...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
omg thanks..... i hope ann and the baby is okay...
me too.

gasp that's horrible what happened to ann. I think Ann should have hinted to Aum that she was being 'kidnap' like come up with a code word or something..maybe orchids could have meant, "i'm being kidnap" LOL. (something along that line)
lol, i guess her brain didn't think of idea at the time

it's so sad seeing ann suffered... hope aum go and find billie is because he didn't believe that ann purposely leave him... hope he will save her soon...
save her soon before it's too late.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Thirty

"You b*tch!!" Ann snapped and on the verge to lung for Sue neck if she hadn't reminded herself that she's pregnant and Sue have two huge men by her side. "I should have known it was you who sent those men up the private elevator!!!"

Sue laugh cruelly. "Yes, it was me. Hey, it wasn't my fault that you took me up to his suite the first time around. Remember?"

"Why are you doing this?!"

She cross her arms against her chest. "Simple. I want you out of boss life forever."

Her mouth went dry. "You slutty whore... he's a married man for god sake!! When will you get that through your thick head!?"

"Never! Not until you are completely out of the picture!" Sue snap back. How dare this witch called her a slutty whore! "Then everything will return back to normal like before. I'll be his beloved secretary once again and he'll be my favorite boss."

Ann shake her head. This is unbelievable. "Keep dreaming. My husband is probably looking for me yes.right now as we speak."

Sue laugh out of amusement. "Oh I don't think so darling. I had my eyes on him the minute you disappeared. Boss showed no sign of depression what so ever. He's out every night and one time, he even took me shopping. I enjoyed every second being with him while he splurge his money all over me." Her eyes light up with joy noticing Ann face had turn grim. "So.... he's not missing you one tiny bit."

"I don't believe you. You're lying..."

Sue shrugged. "Suits you but you will be leaving his life forever. I have your passport and ticket ready.."

Ann couldn't control her anger. In a split second, her hand grip Sue's hair, yanking it before slapping her hard across the face. "You will never have him! You hear me! Never! He loves me!!"

"Get her off of me!!" Sue high pitch scream pierced the small room. The men quickly seize Ann arms and pull her back. Ann huff and puff as Sue straighten herself and touch her battered cheeks. She walked over to Ann and slapped her hard across one cheek. And then again on the other cheek. once she saw Ann lip bleed, she become satisfied. "Starve her for the next several days. I want to see her beg me...then we will ship her off!" Sue order the men through her gritted teeth and storm out of the room with the men after her.

Ann touch her bruised lips lightly and wince at the pain on her cheeks. She regret her poor retaliation choice and now her baby willl suffered. The thought of Aum forgetting about them shoot a pain in her heart. What if it's true? What if he's not rescuing them? "my poor baby..." She mutter with her vision blur by the hot tears.

----

Billie smile and take his seat at his favorite poker table.. It felt good to have a lump of cold cash in his pocket again. After nearly an hour of wasting his money and winning very little, he called it a night. As he walk to his car in the dark night, he couldn't wait for the rest of the money to flow into his account. A hang drag him by the neck to a nearby dark alley while he stopped to look for his cigarettes. The cold wall press against his face and his arm twisted behind his back. "What do you want?" he stutter in panic. "I don't have any money if you intend to rob me." Something hard press against the back of his head. He swallow a lump in his throat.

"Oh I know you have no money." his voice stern and cold. "But that's not what I'm after. I want answers."

'"Answers? Answers to what?"

"Where is Ann Atichart?"

"Ann Atichart?" Billie repeat the name. "I don' know her..."

"Oh you bast*rd, you know her all too well... Now let me ask you again. where is she!!??"

Billie heard a click go off and his knees begin to rattle. The hard metal is now a gun for sure. "It wasn't my idea. She made me do it."

"Who...?" Aum jam the gun up Billie's throat. He hired a private investigator and they informed him that Billie and Sue had something to do with Ann leaving. Billie was a much easier target knowing Sue will lie her butt off. "Tell me."

"Janie."

Janie? Damn Sue..... "Where is she now, Ann....where is she!?"

"A cabin in the deep south.... " said Billie but before he started walking, Aum knocked him out with the gun then carry him to his dark tinted car park close by. The deep south was far from the city.

[color="#0"]By the time Billie woke up, the sun begin to rise across the horizon on the quiet road. He was strapped tightly to the seat with his hands and feet tied up. "good morning billie. you must had a good night sleep." said Aum with his dark sunglass in place. [/color]

[color="#0"]His eyes widened. "Aum! you effing as*hole. You better release me this second! I'm going to tell the cops you kidnapped me. You are so rotten in jail!" he screams like a girl.[/color]

"Oh yea? We will see about that who's going to rotten in jail first. Now tell me where is this cabin at?"

"Over my dead body!!"

Aum chuckle coldly... "Are you sure?" He pulled out his gun and aim it at his p*nis. "How about I make these boys enjoy hell first?"

Billie shiver seeing the gun near his pleasure device... "y-you wouldn't--"

"Remember our nice conversation last time about if you ever come near Ann again, I will chop your p*nis off?" It amused him to see through the corner of his eyes that Billie forehead is drizzle with sweat. "Well this is a better option, don't you think?"

---

Billie knew better to mess with Aum, especially when his pleasure/baby making machine is the bait. By the time they reached the cabin, it was high noon. Aum could see the isolated cabin from a distant. He parked his car in an angle soit would not directly in front of the cabin. Afraid that Billie would scream his head off, he gag his mouth before hand. He step out of the car and draw his gun out. During the time Ann was gone, he took shooting lesson and obtain a license to purchase this baby. As he approach the cabin, he slowly walk up the steps and peek through the uncovered windows. His eyes roam around and find Ann laying in the corner all curl up. "Ann.." he mutter and quickly scan the area and cabin once more to see if anyone is around. Coast clear. He kick the door open and ran to her. "Ann!" he pick her up from the floor. God , she's so pale. "Baby, wake up...." He shakes her a little and notice the bruisies on the face. "I'm going to kill them all...." He yelled out of anger. After a minute or two, he see her stirring.

Ann open her eyes faintly and see him, her husband. She touched his face to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "Aum...you finally came ." She sob. "the baby... " She cried weakly before passing out again.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooohh... Aum took shooting lessons..! that's sexy. A man with a gun is always sexy. hahah. :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Yeaaa.... At last Aum save Ann and the baby from that dreadful place... Hope she and the baby will be fine... Can't imagine if she lost the baby just because of this... Update more soon please... :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: ooops.... sorry... :ph34r: I got too excited bout the gun part. lol.

OMG>...!!!! I hope Ann's okay!!! Aum better kill Sue! :arrg:

pze

sarNie Adult
hopefully ann and the baby is ok....

aum to the rescue....cant wait to see how hes gonna take care of sue and billy

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL I agree with Noy, a guy with a gun is sexy. hmmmm i just love how he didn't give up in finding Ann and their baby. But I do hope her and the baby are fine, and that Sue gets the worse punishment possible.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
LOL I agree with Noy, a guy with a gun is sexy. hmmmm i just love how he didn't give up in finding Ann and their baby. But I do hope her and the baby are fine, and that Sue gets the worse punishment possible
there are pics of aum shooting in his new lakorn with noon... he is so damn hot...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Thirty-One

She open her eyes and find herself on a hammock tied between two palm trees. How did she get here? She sits up with her feet against the white sand. Wasn't she in a house, on the floor and cramping??? Ann closed her eyes again... maybe she is dreaming when she felt a warm hand on her shoulder. She quickly open her eyes and see him. "Dad!" She cried in happiness and stand up to give him a warm hug.

"Hi sweetie. I told you I won't be too far from you but it appear my time have come. I must go now."

Her face filled with confusion. "Go? Go where?" She clutch his arm with both hands, not ready for him to leave yet. "You just got here." She didn't want to cry but she couldn't stop it from forming.

"Now now, don't start crying on me." He smile then pull her hands away from his arms and held it gently. "I know you're in good hands."

"Can't you stay a little bit longer?" The words came out in between sobs. "I missed you so much..."

Mr. T grab her shoulder and kissed Ann on the forehead. "I could only wish but I really have to go....Good bye Ann."

"Wait Dad!..." Too late... he's gone. She didn't get to say her final good bye.

---

Aum sits by the hospital bed with his wife hand in his. It has been a day already and the doctor urge him to try and wake up her. "Ann... baby.. wake up.." he lean and whisper softly against her ear. She stir and open her eyes, turning to look at him.

"Aum..." her voice soft ....

One hand reach out to touch the side of her head. "How you feeling?"

"Empty...." She didn't know why she said that...it feels more hallow...

He kissed her hand. "Rest some more."

Ann shakes her head while staring into his eyes. They were sad.... why?? "Is the baby okay?" She asked, taking her hand and set it upon her stomach.

Silence.

"Aum, is the baby okay?' she ask again and this time his eyes have turn watery. "Please tell me our baby is fine...."

Aum couldn't answer her. He shake his head repeatedly. God, why? Why did this have to happen to them?

"No..." She cried out in a sob. The night before, she had been cramping pretty bad. On top of that, no food or drinks. Aum climb onto her bed and pull his wife into the warmth of his arms. "I'm sorry... I should have got there sooner." He whimper against her trembling body. "I'm so sorry... "

Nothing but the sound of heartbreaking cries filled the room. Aum vow to make them pay!

---

Sue have been drinking quite a bit earlier as she walk toward the front door of her house. While her fingers dig into her purse, she heard someone call her name. She turn her head and oh my, she beam a jolly smile. "Boss.." He walk toward her. "What are you doing here at such hours?"

He smile and help her unlock her door. "Visiting you..."

"Really?" She brush her hand across his arm. My, hard biceps. "Come in and have a drink with me."

Aum enter while she stumble trying to turn on the light and move to her counter. "What would you like?"

"Anything is fine." She mixed him something really strong. It sting his thoat as he drinks it... However, this is exactly what he needed. Sue grab a bottle of cold beer and sit beside him. "Weren't you out partying earlier?"

"Me? Of course not. No partying for me. I was hanging out with some old college friends." She batted her fake lashes and lean forward a little to show off her cleavage in a deep v neck shirt. "What have you been doing lately?"

Aum rest his arm on the couch behind her. "Nothing much. Well since my wife left me.. I've been so alone."

"I know... she's not worth it boss. She just a skank and a gold digger." Sue drink her beer and drag one finger along his shoulder area.

His ears burn at the words she use to describe his wife. Since the hospital release, he hid Ann in a secluded area and hired extra security. "So yeah... I 've been thinking maybe it about time I moved on...."

Sue eyes light up. She set her bottle on the table and scoot a little closer to Aum. "I agree. There's no point in being miserable when you should be happy boss." She stare into his exotic eyes and suddenly she lean her face in.. aiming for a kiss.

"You know what..." he move forward to set his glass the table missing her lips by seconds... "I recieved a phone a call the other day from a guy named Billie who was trying to blackmail me for money."

Sue pull back and blinked several times . Maybe she's hearing things. "come again?" she asked in a plain voice.

Aum smiled. "He demanded a good lump sum from me if I wanted to know where my wife ran away to."

"Really?" her eyebrown cringe. "He's probably some crazy guy who has nothing better to do then play phone prank."

He let out a chuckled. "He sounded very cocky and confident."

This is fuc*ing crazy!!! Sue grab her beer bottle and down it to ease her dry throat.

"He also mentioned that someone had paid him to have Ann run away and that if I wanted to know who, I would have to double the money. Now that is crazy." He position his body so he could see Sue's face clearly.

"You should call the police to put a restraining on this mental guy so he won't come near you."

"Really? You think I should do that? But what if he's telling me the truth? What if my wife didn't run away from me but instead, she got kidnapped?"

Her inside froze. "Oh your drink is getting warm, let me get some ice." She reach for the glass but only halt to Aum's hand gripping her arm tightly. "no thanks." he mutter before he grip her neck in a chocking position..

"bosss.... " she gasp for air and at the same time, try to pry his hand away.

"I would never in a million years think you would stoop that low Sue. Kidnapped my wife who was pregnant???" he growled. "Your boy is rotten in jail right now if you want to know. And you are next! Don't worry, i'll make sure you will get the best treatment the court system allows." he toss her against the couch roughly before storming out.

"boss wait!" she cough mixed with cries to get him to stop but he didn't. She try to follow but only to trip over her own two feet!! "please boss.. wait... i can explain..." but it was too late, he was gone.

Once Aum got inside his car, the cops pulled up in front of Sue. He grin and drives off.

pze

sarNie Adult
hes definitely getting his revenge....damn...he got sue good....

so sad they lost there child....

keep it coming i feel like its coming to an end....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YES Sue's going to jail, but there was something inside me wanted Sue to get one of those weird, crazy, or odd death like in Exact lakorns with the nang rai dies (Bee in that Superstar one, Aerin in KLP, Aom in ACD, ...)

AWWW their baby died :( that's really sad.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... why you want to kill her baby??? sob...sob... so pity ann and aum... sigh...

i wish that sue get heavy punishment... not only kidnap ann but also indirectly kill the baby....