Can't wait to read the next chapter. ^^

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
OMG love it!!! lOLXD

Look at 10th!hahaha he looks so funny in modern clothes. lmaoXD ^^

Who's the one next to Ruo Xi on the right? Is that her ex bf? XD
Can't wait to read the next chapter. ^^
Lol. I think 10th looks so adorable because he has that kid face. xD

Yup, the one on the right of Ruoxi is her ex. I have a few more ideas for the next chapter but I'm still stuck. -.-

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2: Love, Friends, and the Protector
Zhang Xiao looks at the man and shook her head over and over again. "Unbelievable," Zhang Xiao thought. "why is it him?! It can't be him!"

The man looks at Zhang Xiao weirdly and asks,"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm alright. Just got a bit dizzy so I tried to shake it out."

Huang Di looks at the two angrily and yells at the man,"Who the hell are you to come and butt into my business!?"

"I am Yin Ti(14th prince) and I have the right to butt into your business because you're creating trouble in front of my workplace and harassing the founders secretary!"

"What? Secretary? What secretary? I just had my interview a moment ago.. This isn't possible." Zhang Xiao says stupidly.

Yin Zheng(4th) and Yin Xiang(13th) come out of the building looking like modern prince charmings in their tuxedos and their hundred dollar shades while walking slowly to epic music. Everyone stopped where they were going and looked at them in awe. Yin Zheng snapped his fingers and the music stopped.

Yin Zheng(4th) walks towards Zhang Xiao and says,"Yes, you just had your interview. I think you'd make a great secretary so now you're my secretary now."

Yin Zheng(4th) turns to Yin Ti(14th) and says,"It's alright. I got it."

"Young man trying to harass my secretary, I can sue you for harassing her if you don't get out of here and stop bothering her." Yin Zheng(4th) says to Huang Di.

Yin Zheng(4th) walks back towards the building and says,"Come on Zhang Xiao. You're starting your job right now." Yin Xiang(13th) follows Yin Zheng(4th) and Zhang Xiao goes in reluctantly.

Yin Ti(14th) turns to Huang Di and says angrily,"Think again before you try to harass someone out here." and leaves.

Zhang Xiao walks into Yin Zheng's(4th_ office and sees a lady working there. Yin Zheng turns around and says to his secretary,"Jing Xian(4th Prince's wife from past), you're fired."

"What?"

"You're fired.""You can't fire me like that!"

"Yes I can. Read the contract. It clearly says that if you show any sign of interest in me, you will be fired without a warning. Did you not read it carefully when you signed up for the job?"

"No. No. You can't do this!"

"Pack your stuff by the end of the day. I have a new secretary to replace you." Jing Xian obediently follows his orders and leaves the building in silent.

As Zhang Xiao watches this happen, she feels awful for stealing Jing Xian's job as a secretary. "He's still so heartless to those he doesn't care about.." Zhang Xiao thinks in her head.

Yin Zheng(4th) looks at Zhang and as if he read her mind, he says,"It's not your fault. She did show interest in me. You just happened to come by at this time."

"Oh..." Zhang Xiao says and nods her head.

"Anyways, let's start work. There will be a party next week to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of this company. I will be inviting my father and his business company along with all the staff of DSTS so that will be seven hundred invitations. I need you to design the invitation or order a professional to do it. Here's the list of things that you need to put in there. I need you to get it designed and printed by this Friday so you have 5 days to work."

"I'll start right away then boss." Zhang Xiao grabs a sheet of paper and starts the rough draft invitation. Zhang Xiao starts thinking to herself,"Hmm, a water magnolia flower in the corner with the background color white. The font for the invite will be fancy, the color purple, and readable."

As soon as Zhang Xiao gets home, she starts creating the invitation. So entranced by creating the invitation, Zhang Xiao stays up all night just to finish the example of the invitation. By the time she realizes how late it is. *yawns,"It's already dawn. How am I going to survive work? It's only the second day, I can't afford to miss it.." Zhang Xiao gets up and gets ready for work half awake-half asleep.
"Oh my gosh, it's already seven o clock. I only have fifteen minutes!" Zhang Xiao hops onto a bus. The second the bus stops at her stop, she runs out of the bus and starts running as if she's getting chased by an angry bull dog. Just as she was about to turn a corner, she bumped into someone,"Sorry, sorry, I'm in a hurry."

"Zhang Xiao! I was just looking for you."

Zhang Xiao looks at the persons face and finds out that it's Huang Di. "Oh my gosh.. Not now! I'm almost late for work!!"

"Zhang Xiao! Don't just run off like that! I need to talk to you! Ugh, that girl." Huang Di says dissapointedly.

Zhang Xiao runs into the building hyperventilating. She runs towards the elevators waiting impatiently for the elevator to come down. "Come on, hurry up. One more minute and I'm late!" Just as she says that, the elevator door opens and she gets in.

Zhang Xiao knocks Yin Zheng's(4th) door.

"Come in."

"Boss, what do you think of this rough draft?"

"You already have the rough draft done? Let me see it."

Zhang Xiao hands the rough draft to Yin Zheng(4th) and says,"Here you go."

Yin Zheng examines the rough draft intently making Zhang Xiao petrified. "I think it's perfect. If you don't have to edit anything else, send it to the Design Department for them to make copies."

"I'll send it in for copies right now then." Zhang Xiao leaves the office and walks toward the Design Department.

Just as Zhang Xiao gets to the elevator, she hears someone call her name. Zhang Xiao turns around and sees Yin Xiang(13th),"Hello. What're you doing up here?"

"I'm about to have a meeting Yin Zheng(4th). How about you?"

"I'm going to send this invitation to the Design Department so that they can make seven hundred copies."

"Ahh. That's a lot. Well, it's almost time for the meeting so I'll be going now then."

"Alright, talk to you later." Yin Xiang(13th) runs off towards Yin Zheng's(4th) room and Zhang Xiao continues with her trip to the Design Department.

Zhang Xiao goes into the Design Department and finds the copying section. She sees two ladies and asks them to print seven hundred copies.

They both turn around and say,"Yes mam."

Zhang Xiao looks at them closely and notices that they resemble Yu Tan and Qiao Hui. She starts to tear up.

Qiao Hui notices the tears and walks towards Zhang Xiao,"Miss, are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Something just got into my eye. What are your names?" As Zhang Xiao says this, she asks to herself,"why is everyone from the Forbidden City here? Who else is here that I haven't met yet?"

"I'm Qiao Hui and that is Yu Tan."

"Nice to meet you Qiao Hui and Yu Tan. I'm Zhang Xiao. When you girls are done with printing the seven hundred copies, please send it to Yin Zheng's office. Thanks."

"It's been a pleasure to meet you miss. We'll be sure to send the copies to his office."

Standing at the edge of her bed, Zhang Xiao looks at the three outfits for the Five Year Anniversary celebration,"Hmm, what am I going to wear? Elegant and formal, really dressed up, or just plain old formal?" After 10 minutes of standing there, Zhang Xiao chooses the elegant but formal outfit; black dress with a bit of jewelry. After she puts her dress on, she thinks of her time that she spent with Fourth Prince. She smirks at the thought of Fourth Prince kissing her out in the Mongolian Fields for the first time and when she put salt into his jelly. She smiled at the thought of hugging him in the rain while kneeling. Her heart filled with pain when she thought of the fact that she didn't get to see him before leaving the Qing Dynasty. After these thought, Zhang Xiao leaves to the Five Year Anniversary celebration in pain.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmmm...when the 14th says "Think again before you try to someone out here."
Is it missing a word?

But This is getting awesome. ^^ Keep me updated.

I feel bad for Jing Xin. LOLXD But they were just once together in the past so now let's hope they won't be together again in the future so Zhang Xiao and Yin Zheng can be together. ^^

hahaa the 14th is so tough like always. LOLXD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm...when the 14th says "Think again before you try to someone out here."
Is it missing a word?

But This is getting awesome. ^^ Keep me updated.

I feel bad for Jing Xin. LOLXD But they were just once together in the past so now let's hope they won't be together again in the future so Zhang Xiao and Yin Zheng can be together. ^^

hahaa the 14th is so tough like always. LOLXD
Whoops, forgot a word.

Lol. That's exactly the reason why I made 4th fire her. XD

Lol. I was going to make him fight Huang Di but I figured that isn't his personality.

Ekap

sarNie Egg
For me your story like the beginning of the end...i'm really appreciate it.
Can't wait your next chapter...

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hee hee we're all waiting for your updates BakaPX. lolXD ^^

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
For me your story like the beginning of the end...i'm really appreciate it.
Can't wait your next chapter...
Thanks. :) I'll keep you guys waiting though. Still stuck on how to start the next chapter. -.- I need some inspiration right now :facepalm: .

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3: The Covered Item
Zhang Xiao arrives at the celebration and sees Yin Xiang drinking a glass of champagne with a woman."Hello Yin Xiang(13th)."
Yin Xiang turns around and says,"Oh, hello Xiao Xiao. Would you like something to drink?"

"Just a glass of red wine is fine."

Just as Zhang Xiao said that, a waiter comes by with drinks for the guests.

"Wang Xi, a glass of red wine for the Presidents secretary."

As soon as Zhang Xiao hears Wang Xi's name, she looks at the waiter closely. "It is Wang Xi.. Why am I meeting everyone when they don't even remember me? Is this the heaven's way of torturing me?" Zhang Xiao thought. Wang Xi turns around and hands a glass of red wine to Zhang Xiao. Zhang Xiao thanks Wang Xi and starts a conversation with Yin Xiang again.

Just as Zhang Xiao started saying something, she sees four men walking through the door. *gasp* "Is tonight really a celebration or torture!?" she says in hear head.

The four men walk towards Yin Xiang(13th) and Zhang Xiao.

"Good evening Zhang Xiao. How are you doing tonight?" Yin Ti(14th) says ignoring Yin Xiang.

"Umm, good evening Yin Ti(14ht). I'm doing alright."

"I believe you haven't met my friends here. This is Yin Si(8th prince) and his wife Ming Hui, Yin Tang(9th prince) and his girl Yutan, and Yin'e(10th prince) and his wife Ming Yu. They also work at DSTS."

"Nice to meet you all. I have some things to do so I'll be leaving." Zhang Xiao leaves to the bathroom and starts thinking to herself. "If all the prince's and their girls are here, who else am I going to meet?"

Zhang Xiao gets out of the bathroom and sees that Yin Zheng(4th) is already on stage giving his speech with a cloth covering a box-like item. She goes and sits with the crowd.

"Thank you everyone for attending this celebration and for all of your hard work at this company. We couldn't have achieved anything if it weren't for your spectacular help. Not only that, I would like to thank my new secretary, Zhang Xiao for making this even possible. Please come up here."

Zhang Xiao starts blushing at this points and goes up on stage reluctantly. Yin Zheng(4th) gives her the microphone to give a speech. "What?! What kind of boss would tell their secretary to come up without a speech ready!?" Zhang Xiao thinks.

She grabs the microphone and says,"It's been so long since I've given a speech up on stage that I don't even know what to say.In just a blink of an eye, our company has achieved so much. I would like to thank Yin Zheng for calling me up on stage and making me his secretary. I would also like to thank everyone for accepting me into this company. Because I'm still new here, please guide me if I do anything incorrect." and hands the microphone back to Yin Zheng.

"Thank you Secretary Zhang for giving us a wonderful speech. I would also like to call my father up on stage for inviting his workers to make this event even more joyful."

Yin Zheng's(4th) father comes up on stage. Zhang Xiao looks at Yin Zheng's father giving his speech and rubs her eyes and thinks "Is this all a dream? What's Kangxi doing here? Why's he Yin Zheng's father again?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, this evening isn't just a 5 year anniversary celebration. I specially chose this event to reveal something to all of you." He pulls the cloth covering the box-like item.

Everyone around the room gasps and starts whispering,"This is the legendary Magnolia hair pin. It is said that Emperor Yong Zheng gave this hair pin to his love, Maertai Ruoxi. After Maertai Ruoxi passed away, Emperor Yong Zheng took Ruoxi's name out of the royal records so that she isn't known to history. What's it doing here? I thought it was just a legend."

As Yin Zheng(4th) hears the whispers and looks at the Magnolia hair pin with Zhang Xiao on stage, he gets an unknown flashback. **He sees a beautiful yet blurred woman and puts the Magnolia hair pin on her hair in the royal bedroom.**

Zhang Xiao hears the whispers and thinks of when Fourth prince personally put the hairpin on her in the bedroom. She holds back her tears and starts thinking to herself,"I knew that I existed because of that painting in the museum but now I find out that I don't exist in the text books because he doesn't want me to be known to history.."

She turns around and sees Yin Zheng staring out into space. "Boss, are you alright?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about something." replies and turns back to the crowd to continue his speech.

Zhang Xiao walks around and finds Yin Xiang talking with a woman and walks up to them.

"Hey Xiao Xiao, I believe you haven't met my friend here. She's also working at the company."

Startled at the face of the girl, Zhang Xiao tries to regain her neutral expression.

"Hello Zhang Xiao. I'm Luwu."

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
AH darn! it was getting good. LOLXD Good start though. ^^

Eww, crown prince. lol
Lol. I was writing and writing then all of a sudden, the bell rang. I was like :facepalm:

Kekeke, I know who to bring out now. But I think I'm bringing out too many people in just a few chapters.