Bu Bu Jing Xin sequel

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I wanted that part to resemble their first time drinking together. xD Haha, even if he does, 4th won't believe it. Haha, 13th and Huang Di don't even believe it. Well, unless 4th suddenly regains his memory, he won't believe it. I think.. Anyways, Tangren(producer of bbjx?) is going to make a BBJX2 next year. Idk the specifics though. I'm stalking BBJX's forum on SPCNET to see if they have any news yet.
Hee hee. LOLXD I hope 4th does regain his memory soon ...IDK. hee hee...I have a feeling she's going to keep trying to remind 4th, but he just going to keep thinking she's crazy and then in the end he finally regains his memory...something like that..just a prediction. heehee
Even though I'm still kinda bummed out about BBJX's ending, I look forward to the sequal....let's just hope it's not all modernized...XD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Hee hee. LOLXD I hope 4th does regain his memory soon ...IDK. hee hee...I have a feeling she's going to keep trying to remind 4th, but he just going to keep thinking she's crazy and then in the end he finally regains his memory...something like that..just a prediction. heehee
Even though I'm still kinda bummed out about BBJX's ending, I look forward to the sequal....let's just hope it's not all modernized...XD
Lol. I'm going to drag the story so that he doesn't regain his memory soon. xD jk jk. I wouldn't do that to you and my readers. Either she's going to keep reminding 4th or he reminds himself in some way.
Haha, I'd love it if it were modernized as long as they keep the same actors and same characters. You know, the princes sure look hot in modern clothing. Especially Kevin/8th and Nicky/4th. :thumbup:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I'm going to drag the story so that he doesn't regain his memory soon. xD jk jk. I wouldn't do that to you and my readers. Either she's going to keep reminding 4th or he reminds himself in some way.
Haha, I'd love it if it were modernized as long as they keep the same actors and same characters. You know, the princes sure look hot in modern clothing. Especially Kevin/8th and Nicky/4th. :thumbup:
HEE HEE It's alright. As long as you make it cute then it's okay to drag. LOLXD

hahaha yea they're okay I just don't like modernized things I guess. LmaoXD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
HEE HEE It's alright. As long as you make it cute then it's okay to drag. LOLXD

hahaha yea they're okay I just don't like modernized things I guess. LmaoXD
Lol. And then it turns out extra corny. xD

Haha, really? Well, I do like ancient series more than modern ones unless it's with people I'm familiar with.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Omg, I haven't updated in months! Sorry, I've been busy with school, reading Da Mo Yao, and stalking our BBJX actors&actresses. :coverlaf:

Mulan

sarNie Egg
Could you PRETTY PLEASE continue this fanfiction, even part two is good?!!! I really REALLY like this fanfiction!!!!!

Mulan

sarNie Egg
Wait, where's crown prince? I didn't see him!!! Not that I really want to, but I feel like I'm missing something!!!!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Wait, where's crown prince? I didn't see him!!! Not that I really want to, but I feel like I'm missing something!!!!
Omg, I totally forgot about crown prince! xD I'll add him soon. *evil laugh

Because all of you keep insisting that I continue, I'll continue for you guys. :) Although, the story might get crappy and draggy. -.-

Mulan

sarNie Egg
Don't care! I just need something to help me with BBJX withdrawal symptoms!!! I MISS BBJX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mulan

sarNie Egg
THANK YOU BAKAPX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! *jumping up and down from excitement*

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Lol. Your welcome. Heck, I might start it now since there's nothing to do in class.

I'm in high school and Easter is on Sunday so I'm guessing that's why they're taking Friday off for us.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Sorry, my story is getting boring and draggy. I was thinking of starting a new story because I have a good idea of what I want. I kind of lost touch with this story. :/ Anyways, here's a part of chapter 5. I'll continue it when I get some inspiration later.
Chapter 5: Ugly Encounters
Zhang Xiao wakes up to Yin Xiang(13) making a hangover soup for her. She’s about to get off the couch and get ready for work when Yin Xiang says to her,”You finally woke up. Well, you don’t have to go to work. I already called in sick for you.”

“Oh.. Thanks.” She says to herself, ”It’s only my first month of work and I’m already skipping work.” and sighs. She washes up and eats the hangover soup that Yin Xiang made for her.

As she eats the hangover soup, she mentions,“I never knew you cooked.”

“A man must know how to feed himself before he feeds others. Why? Do you think it’s a turn off?”

“No, it’s just that you’re one of the first few men who actually cook.”

“Interesting.. Just so you know, the company is accepting new workers. You’re going to have to look through their paperworks tomorrow.”

“Who are the workers who applied?”

“That’s for you to find out tomorrow.”

“Oh..”

******** UPDATE 4/09/12 ********

Zhang Xiao gets to work and sees 10 applications waiting for her. Out of the ten, she sees two familiar faces, Yin Reng(Crown) and Min Min gege. *gasp She says to herself,"What do I do? I'll accept Min Min but what about Yin Reng? His work ethic is good but knowing he's the incarnation of the crown prince, should I accept him? No, I can't be biased. We're in the 21st century. I have to let go of the past. These people that I see are different from the ones I knew."

"Zhang Xiao, what's taking so long with the applications? I need to know who's good and who's not right now."

******** Update 4/23/12 **********
"Sorry. I'm just having a hard time deciding. Here are two really good people: Yin Reng and Min Min gege."

"Give their applications to me and I'll look over them."

Zhang Xiao hands the applications to them and walks away fretting over this situation.

Zhang Xiao works overtime and doesn't get off work till 8PM. She walks to the bus stop but took a shortcut through the alleys. Ahead of her are four drunkards talking and doing crazy things.

"Hey! Pretty lady! Come over here! We want to get to know you!"

Scared, she tries to walk out of the alley and ignores them. Before she knows it, the guys already surrounded her into a corner.

The leader of the four gets cocky and starts messing with Zhang Xiao. "You know, women like you are the most annoying. You think you're so good because you're pretty and ignore guys like me. Well, you brought this onto yourself." He grabs her by the arms and tries to rape her while the other guys stare in awe before the leader hits the ground. A girl gets up and says to the guys,"You think doing this makes you cool? Well, guess what. You're all a bunch of pussies. Ganging up on a girl in the middle of an alley at night." To be continued