Bua Kaew Jukgrote

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm pretty sure she'll end up with Tar lol.. the wives will probably end up getting along .. because I think in the previews I saw two of the wives hugging each other and holding of of their stomaches lol

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I can't help it, but compare Tar's pictures to Lek's pictures and Lek is so much handsomer x100. I'm very very very very very very disappointed with this boran. I'm more disappointed with this boran than with Gor Gaya Sith.

val

sarNie Adult
i feel sorry for lek in tis lakorn...every girl that he want tar always beat him to them

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Cool pictures! Does anyone have pictures of Lek and Au together? I really like this couple a lot. I watch this boran lakorn specifically for them. I hope they have more scenes together soon.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Please credit where you got the pictures from and please don't hot link ok..It's ok if you take the pictures from out forum but please don't hot link and please credit ok..Solita..As for Lek and Au's pictures I have..Also you can check out some of there pics together @ Fantasy Town Forum ok..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg jus realized when my brother got my discs for me he didn't get me the latest episode urgh!! ah well I'll wait till monday for him to get it .. that way saturdays and sundays episode will already be here heehehhe yuhs!! lol but man im excited to see how petchdala will react to his two other wives having a baby .. and i wonder how poor Aom is going to feel after finding out two other girls is gonna have her husbands baby before her

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Thanamas89, do you have the web address of the Fantasy Town forum. I tried to search for it, but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance. :)