Bua Kaew Jukgrote

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
wow i'm just catching up with you with this boran... :rolleyes: ... barely on eps.12 hehehe... but reading your comment... pa'ek pregnant other woemn first b4 his wife... :angry: ...its good so far i'm just fast foward boring part XD''

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they should have made Lek pra ek...he is hella hotter...but then agian it was good that they didn't make him pra ek because people would hate him for sleeping around so much...hehehe but yeah anywayz... bua keaws hair is sooo annoying...why do they gotta make her look like such a kid...arrrrrrgggggg! I really feel sorry for lek when he found out that his wife was pregnant with another man's kid..he looked sooo hurt...i hope they will be together at the end...im really cheering on that.
Yea..The hair is soo ugly..Why can't they just do normal hair like Kaew Kinaree you know...And the clothes..Geesh..They need to go back to the old clothing man...And yeap..Gotta feel sorry for Lek..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I was reading Lek's interview on Dailynews and he said the fans likes his character and couple...He said he's amazed that the lakorn made high ratings..And a bunch of other stuff..Well gotta say though that it;s true..I'm looking forward to watch him and his couple..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh also and he said his character is like the main character..As in pra aek because his character is the one that is running the lakorn..

yak

sarNie Adult
so his like da second star in the lakorn... so, if im right then i think he should be da main one.. lol.. cause dont get me wrong... he look way better than the other one..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Yak..Yea I know what your saying..And BaBeeLaiLai it's at Dailynews website..It's a newspaper in Thailand..I'll post the link when I find the news again ok..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmm thinking should I go ahead and watch o-line or wait for the disc to come monday =x tmr ... but man I gotta say heheheh I'm loving Kaew Kinaree characters most .. she is so cute and adorable ... and Aom initially she was starting to bug me a bit because of her immaturity, but Now she's getting better .. but non the less still great...im a little upset that all they do is let Au sit there and cry though! its ridiculous they've already messed up the story mind as well make her stronger and leave the kingdom to go find Petdala like Kaew did .. no offense to her fans .. regardless of if you're her fan our not .. you'd see the same thing if you look at it from a non bias point of view

yak

sarNie Adult
oOoh post their kids picture.. lol... i wanna c it... thats like how many esp untill they grow up... lol...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Au gave birth in Epi 24...So cute hehe..But the sad thing is Lek told his soldier to go back to the castle and wait for Au to give birth so that when she gives birth to kill the baby...So the servants overheard and told Au so she said to take her son away..For her son to escape..Then it ended there...lol..Bad summary but oh well lol..And here's some caps I did just to show a little bit of the scene..

So basically we get to see Au happy only for a little bit then she's back to being sad again..lol..

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad Au was happy when she gave birth to a son, but Lek is so mean to tell his soldiers to kill the baby. Now she has to be separated from her child. So sad!!! I wonder what's going to happen next. Can't wait till Saturday!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe...You can check out more pics of Lek and Au together @ FT..But heres one that I felt like posting up since it was the latest of them together...This was when they came out on that talk show...

Credits to me for post @ SWand FT and Credits to Phoenix for the pic...