Bua Kaew Jukgrote

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap the ghost in this one is annoying. the old version, tanee was very helpful to bua kaew hope this one she will be the same, not cause trouble. This version is seemed to fast on everything. and sometime they show scence that is not neceassary, which is suck.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Agree..

They hardly ever have any kind of tree ghosts anyways...The old version I liked her..And she acted her part much better then the new version...In my opinion I think every character Oui (the new ghost girl) plays shes always annoying..Just like 'Uthaitaywee, Singh Harg Grai Pobe and this one...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
man you guys are always sooo far...but anywayz i just watched part 4 last night and gosh i just have one comment about bua keaw...she's tooo kiddish...i think pra ek is better off with Au...Bua Keaws cloths and hair is just too kiddish...! aiight thats it...heheuje

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehehe..this boron lakorn is just kinda weird compare to olden days..i mean..the guys have shirt off heheheheh...i don't know..i just didn't feel rite to me..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
what do you mean the guys have shirt off...you mean like the yaks dude and stuff? or do you mean pra ek when he did it with AU....lolz..i think baew keaw would have looked better if she dressed more mature and more like au or something!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like it with the shirt off too..It's just too wierd...Is anybody uploading epi 16 and 17..?

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting no where at all i just saw episode 16 kinda borring lol but yeah thaneng whatever that ghost name is and the little flower girl that follow 's bua keaw those two jus kept on fighting in some scene haha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap, some scenes are very unnecessary and some scene that need to expand more, but they make it shorts. This is a remake that why, i guess, but they can improve better and make it more interesting.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm getting annoyed by those silly characters, the sunflower, ghost, and the other two animals so call. they are always showing them and it's taking up time away. i just fast forward b/c i cant stand them acting; always vickering...

is it just me?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 18 was eh lol...I don't know..Which one moved faster..? The old version or this one..? I'm gonna need to dig up the lakorn and watch again lol..But yea..There are sooo many annoying characters man..

yak

sarNie Adult
can anyone tell meh da story to this lakorn.... i havent seen it yet... waiting for them to dube it in khmer... lol...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I can't find a better words to describe this lakorn now, it starts out good, but now it um something. Hope it would have some interesting thing happend. anyway esp 17, 18 are so so.