Bua Sarocha has a "special someone"

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

The guys are all heartbroken now when Bua Sarocha, sister of Beam Kawee, admits that she has someone special already. His name is Tam, outside the industry and is studying at ABAC. Bua and Tam came to the opening of Beam’s first solo album and of course, reporters want to know who he is. Bua just answer shyly, “He’s someone special and he’s a senior.�

How long have you been seeing him?

“I’ve known him for a few months now but we’re studying at different colleges. A friend introduce me to him.�

Does Beam give you the green light?

“They know each other but he kind of complains that Tam take care of me too much, he kind of spoils me a lot.�

What does your parents say about him?

“They’re okay with him. They just tell me to take it slowly and p’Beam said the same thing. He came to my house before already.�

What kind of guy is Tam?

“He’s an okay guy. He looks out for me and kind of spoil me too.�

Can you call him your boyfriend?

“Sort of, almost but not yet."

You’re not scared your ratings might go down?

“I don’t know. I don’t think I ever have ratings. There’s nothing to lose but when I’m with someone, I’m only seeing only one person at a time.�

You brought him here to make it official because you want to erase the rumors you have with Dan?

“I didn’t really bring him here to make it official but I just brought him here to show how my family is like. It has nothing to do with the rumors.�

There were news saying that you sent sms to Benz Manunya and were saying some bad things to her

“It’s weird because I don’t know p’Benz personally and I don’t even have her number. With p’Dan, he’s nothing more than a friend or brother and sister. I don’t feel bad about the news because if I did feel bad then that means I really was the person that did it. As for the news that I went to go yell at her, that’s nothing because we don’t have any problems with each other.�

Have you talked to either Benz or Dan about it?

“I don’t have to because I don’t think p’Benz think it’s me anyways. We never got into an argument and as for p’Dan, I haven’t talked to him because we know there’s nothing going on. I haven’t seen him since Dan-Beam concert and that was a long time ago.�

http://star.sanook.com/gossip/gossip_16140.php

* She can do better in terms of looks.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Wow. he looks cracked out! :mellow: every time i see Bua, I just think if Beam... they look too much alike!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
as long as its not dan >:] i am happppy for her. LOL!

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
They match. Honestly it's not like she is hella hot and pretty either. Just think of it this way, she could do worst, it's possible just look at other female celeb.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn .. sorry.. but DAMN.. what is happening.. is it a trend now for the girl celebs to be dating.. not good looking guys.. eeeeeeeek..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! I am not picky with looks but he is not even consider decent looking.