BuaKeaw BuaTong???

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
About the clothes of lakornpuenbarn. It doesn't belong to them. They have to rent the clothes from a company that makes them and they don't have enough money to rent those nice clothes anymore because it's to expensive because all the clothes back in the days were real diamonds and so forth. So that's why the cheaper the clothes the uglier it get's.
[post="17200"][/post]​
wow.. it's real back then? i thought it just a fake since it's just borans.. i guess i'm wrong. LOL geesh i wish that company should be willing to less the price since they use their often back then ...so they should let them using so they will get a good name for it.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
wow.. it's real back then? i thought it just a fake since it's just borans.. i guess i'm wrong. LOL geesh i wish that company should be willing to less the price since they use their often back then ...so they should let them using so they will get a good name for it.
[post="17346"][/post]​

LOL!!! What did u think they wore back then? Yea, I think everything in borans are real except the fantasy part. :lol:

Do they still wear those clothes in Thailand still?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
LOL!!! What did u think they wore back then? Yea, I think everything in borans are real except the fantasy part. :lol:

Do they still wear those clothes in Thailand still?
[post="17396"][/post]​
they have those types of clothing when they do custom thai dances or try to display the thai customs in certain events...it usually involves "naht tha sin" music too. i hope you know what that is. it's weird to explain. lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
IS NAHT THA SIN..THOSE SONGS WHERE EITHER THE LADEE OR MAN SINGS THE "UHHHH UNNNN UHHHH" WHATEVER SONGS...IT'S LIKE REALLY SLOW AND USUALLY IN BORAN LAKORNS! HAHAHA...BUT YEAH I THINK IT'S GAY HOW THEIR GETTING CHEAPER AND CHEAPER WITH THERE LAKORNS...WATCH..LATER PEOPLE ARE GONNA STOP WATCHING IT...!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
IS NAHT THA SIN..THOSE SONGS WHERE EITHER THE LADEE OR MAN SINGS THE "UHHHH UNNNN UHHHH" WHATEVER SONGS...IT'S LIKE REALLY SLOW AND USUALLY IN BORAN LAKORNS! HAHAHA...BUT YEAH I THINK IT'S GAY HOW THEIR GETTING CHEAPER AND CHEAPER WITH THERE LAKORNS...WATCH..LATER PEOPLE ARE GONNA STOP WATCHING IT...!
[post="17745"][/post]​
HAHA...the "uhhh unnn uhhh" stuff is more an aspect of ligay, but it does derive from naht tha sin.

are you talking about those songs that tell a story or what a certain character is thinking as the lakorn is going on? if you are, then yeah, that's more ligayish.

the theme songs tend to be naht tha sin-like, but the narrative singing tend to be more ligay. LOL...i hope this makes sense.

L

lalalek

I surely don't think that their is nothing wrong with the Naht-Tha-Sin Songs. It what makes Boran a Boran movie. True it gets long, boring, and Sweeky but with out it then it won't be a Boran movie right? :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Understood...and yes without it it won't be very much boran..but do you guys notice that in kula sang suay...they don't have it very much of it in it? or does it even have it at all..i can't remember a scene with it right now..all i remember are their singings! hmmm but yeah.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well the price of the old clothing is still the same as back in the days but the people who are renting it are to cheap!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...i actually like the narrative singing in the movies...and all the theme songs too. it's soothing to me. lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah i agree with you thookatha..it's kool and something new..but doesn't destory the movie or anything either! but yeah they do gotta get bak to their old clothings and quit being so damn cheap!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
yeah i agree with you thookatha..it's kool and something new..but doesn't destory the movie or anything either! but yeah they do gotta get bak to their old clothings and quit being so damn cheap!
[post="19392"][/post]​

we all should like donate some money. Or make the clothes ourselves. :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
we all should like donate some money. Or make the clothes ourselves. :lol:
[post="19447"][/post]​
it's not that they don't have the money...it's that they are being cheap, like babeelailai said. LOL we shouldn't have to fork over any cash! you are thinking too kindly, secretagent! hehe

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Dude im finally watching this lakorn..it's hella good and exciting..omg..i can't believe i missed this lakorn bak then..werid...but yeah..pra ek sometimes pisses meeh off though..because he has 3 wives...but as time passes i understand him...his kids are sooo kuteeee..and damn there are alot of animal people in this movie..their tight though...at times there are alot of scenes that aren't reeally neccessary though..liike showing them monkeys talk nonsense and blah blah blah..i hate it when lakorn do that..i like things straight and to the point..i wanna see pra ek and nang ek and dem more...but im loving this movie soo far..! i wonder what happends later..i think im on like part 8...!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Dude im finally watching this lakorn..it's hella good and exciting..omg..i can't believe i missed this lakorn bak then..werid...but yeah..pra ek sometimes pisses meeh off though..because he has 3 wives...but as time passes i understand him...his kids are sooo kuteeee..and damn there are alot of animal people in this movie..their tight though...at times there are alot of scenes that aren't reeally neccessary though..liike showing them monkeys talk nonsense and blah blah blah..i hate it when lakorn do that..i like things straight and to the point..i wanna see pra ek and nang ek and dem more...but im loving this movie soo far..! i wonder what happends later..i think im on like part 8...!
[post="23478"][/post]​
Yeah!!! I totally LOVE this lakorn. The theme is like really really catchy. The beginning reminded me of Glot Pet Jet See when the Queen gets floated on a raft out to sea. That man that narrates the story sounds creepy, I've never heard that before. And Menn, the porcupine man is hella funny and I was laughing my ass off when he did his dance in front of the giant, who was looking all pissed. :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hahahah yeah Meng i love him tooo..he's hella funny and hella tight....but i kinda hated him for killing those two ladees in the beginning of the lakorn though.but yeah..and yeah when the queen was floated into the sea it too reminded meeh of Glot Pit Jed See...! Oh also i think that yaks wife...upsarNsaWan wasn't pretty..she looked tooo old..they should have found another girl that was younger lookin..it was funny when pra ek took her to meet with buaw Keaws parents...cuzz like Upsarnsawan already looks older then Buaw Keaws mom and stuff...!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
hahahah yeah Meng i love him tooo..he's hella funny and hella tight....but i kinda hated him for killing those two ladees in the beginning of the lakorn though.but yeah..and yeah when the queen was floated into the sea it too reminded meeh of Glot Pit Jed See...! Oh also i think that yaks wife...upsarNsaWan wasn't pretty..she looked tooo old..they should have found another girl that was younger lookin..it was funny when pra ek took her to meet with buaw Keaws parents...cuzz like Upsarnsawan already looks older then Buaw Keaws mom and stuff...!
[post="23587"][/post]​

That is soooo wierd. Him taking a new girl to meet his other girl's parents. Imagine your mom saying "Your boyfriend introduced me to his other girlfriend." :lol:

It gets funnier later on when everyone turns into everyone else to trick people. Like when Meng turns into one of the princesses to trick the giant, and he does his dance. And then he gets the kids to do it with him. haha :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...i refuse to watch this movie just because the pra'ek ends up with three wives. i'm already having a tough time with two wives. if there is a third, i'll have a fit! lol

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
haha...i refuse to watch this movie just because the pra'ek ends up with three wives. i'm already having a tough time with two wives. if there is a third, i'll have a fit! lol
[post="25172"][/post]​
yeahh...I dont get it either. In this boran, it seems like he's sleeping with one wife (no not like that hahaa, i meant like sleeping in bed), and then he wakes up and goes to see the other wife. :eek:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
yeahh...I dont get it either. In this boran, it seems like he's sleeping with one wife (no not like that hahaa, i meant like sleeping in bed), and then he wakes up and goes to see the other wife. :eek:
[post="25469"][/post]​
hahahaha....precisely why i don't want to see it.