Buang Hong

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Okay I skimmed through episode 01 and 02. And I didn't find Jieb in this lakorn at all for some reason ! -.-

Can someone tell me which episode she was in?? Thanks in advance ! (;

fun

Expired Sarnie
In episode 7, 20 minutes in the episode you can see Jeab. It is hard to distinguish between them. LOL you can tell by their skin color. Pan is a little tanner. But I know she appeared sooner, but I just don't remember in which episode.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh thankss ! :) lols . I thought Jieb was one of those ladies w/ the short cut that's always w/ Namfon but it's not her. I know, lols. For second I though Pan was Jieb in the scene that she was wearing those pink clothes, working and her hair was in a bun ! :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lols. She was onlyy there for a couple seconds ! :( *sniffs. I miss here so much. I bet she's just a guest star in here, Her role doesn't seem significant as I wished for ! *sighs.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I stop at 5 and skim through the rest. Yeah I miss her too. My biggest grudge against ch 7.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
actually Jeab is not a guest star...she sppears more in the later episodes....but like Amy said, her role isn't that significant since she plays as one of the workers

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh thankyou THIPPY! But Idk. I'm probably not gonna watch this although I do love Pan's look in here and Namfon and Arnas are my favorites ! I might just dl this whenever I've got nothing else to watch or somethin' . I wished Jieb's role was more significant so I can watch this lakorn fully but yeahh . I guess I'll just wait for her next upcoming lakorn w/ Aof, Jakjaan, Mo and Tle . That I'm sure her role will be more significant than this lakorn . :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^You are too loyal. As much as I love Jeab, I find her rai role very annoying. I prefer her more in her supporting roles or as second lead, if not nang ek. I don't think that will ever be true.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks. I try to be as loyal as I can to her since I've been a fan since BKKR ! 7 years ago, lols ! :p I was thinking I might stop following her works and such since the beginning of this year since I couldn't find anythingg about her anymore! Seriously. But I'm thankful that she came finally w/ two lakorns for me this year ! :) I know that'll never happen about her being nang'ek that's why I kind of gave up on that hope already. :( I know that CH7 will never give her the chance, There are too manyy stars promoted after another. But I'm grateful to at least still have her here and having lakorns for me although most of them I don't enjoy watching but I should be thankful she's still has lakorns. :) Anyways, It's not just you. I can't stand Jieb in rai roles either. It seems like she does a really sloppy job in them or maybe she's just not trying hard enough, lols. :p

TubbyTinker

although I am a Pancake fan, I admit, I do not watch all her lakorn.....the only one I watched of her fully was Plik Din Soo Dao, Wimarn Mungkorn, and Khun Noo tewada. The rest were like episode 1 and I stop for some reason lolz....such a good fan I am lmao

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao ! Oh no worries . I don't finish much of Jieb's lakorn either since they're mostly BLAH lakorns or either her role is too insignificant. lols . :p But I do collect them all although I can't find / collect many of her older lakorns which suckks ! :(

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Well.. todays ep wasnt too bad :) the trip from chiang rai to bkk was too short! hahaha i dont like how pan gets beat up. sad :( i can totally see her attitude improving though! hehe when is this ending? :)

TubbyTinker

you know I feel bad for everyone in here cuz I was reading an article from pan's webboard and she say she film this from morning till the next day. They take turn sleeping in the hotel which is the same hotel used in the lakorn when someone is filming, the other actors go sleep and when it's their turns, the other actors go wake them up

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gahhh ! That's crazyyy . They aren't gettin' enough sleep at all. :( Are they filming and airing this at the same time or what?!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ this lakorn is a "film as they go"
I think it's because if they high ratings for this, they will continue it more and more episodes (keep extending it) to a certain point.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol thats how ch7 is. they tend to care more about the rating than the quality, so thats why i stop watching their lakorn. plus too much newbies and rarely any older cast which makes the lakorn suck even more

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That's true CH7 does care more about their lakorns . The only time I watch CH7 is when Jieb's lakorns are airing or when my fav's. have a lakornt that's airing which is not manyy . I think they rather not film and air at the same time that is wayy too much work for them ! :( *sighs. My poor Jieb! lols . But I like the majority of CH7 newbies though . They're really adorable and cute actresses but Idk 'bout the new actors, lol ! :p I prefer the actresses that are newbies . Although their acting still needs huge improvement but it's okay they just started . CH7 has been kindaa dead for me all these years now so hopefully the newer generations will keep it alive for me ! :) But too bad CH7 only favors the ones they like so most likely the newbies will get cornyy, teen lakorns ! :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
epi. 8 was such a bummer....I thought for sure that Vee and Pancake would have more time together...but NOPE.
All it is: FIGHTING. It's seems the whole lakorn is about fighting. UGH.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I felt that this remake version is ruin the story. It concentrates too much on girls fight between stepmom/stepdaughter, employees, gossiping, and ex-boyfriend’s relatives. These scene is repeating itself. What happen to the scene between two main characters? Unlike the older version, there’s more love scene between the two. I was first excited when this drama is to remake… I watch every second of it. Now, I could skip two episode and there’s no progress.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
yeah. i feel like the scenes are just repeating themselves. But i still find myself waiting every week for this lakorn to air hoping the good scenes would come already. Lets hope that next week episodes won't disappoint us. :D