Buang Hong

onahc

sarNie Elites
Vee is wooden and that hair is so nerdy. Pancake is screechy. The acting is bland and lacks conviction. I hate the way ch 7 film their lakons, looks so generic.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know but I don't feel any chemistry between Vee and Pan. I feel it more with Arnus and Pan lol... I don't know what to say with the first 2 episode, in a way I like it but somehow I don't like it at all. It's complicated lol... <_<

The pace, I don't know. It seems a bit fast for me and lacks some details. But who's kidding, it will start to dragggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I feel that it will start dragging too U_U
So far it's okay... but I don't feel any chemistry between Vee and Pan either. and I find Vee's voice really annoying...
But I like how Pimlaphat is acting so selfishly lol and Pan is looking so great in here >.<

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I'm atually enjoying this one. Pan is so beautiful. And Ilike her character. She's not weak and let people walk all over her like other n'eks.

Not sure about Vee yet. He's not one of my favorite p'ek.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
pan is doing very good job....
but vee....i dont even know....he look a little better in this
lakorn than other one that he have done before...
but i still cant see him pairing up with pan...but i love pan she is so cute.in all of her
lakorn...but i really want to see her wier again...they my such a good couple...
also her a tle....i cant wait for her next one with him....but still want to see the next
epi.. for this lakorn....her and vee...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
pan is doing very good job....
but vee....i dont even know....he look a little better in this
lakorn than other one that he have done before...
but i still cant see him pairing up with pan...but i love pan she is so cute.in all of her
lakorn...but i really want to see her wier again...they my such a good couple...
also her a tle....i cant wait for her next one with him....but still want to see the next
epi.. for this lakorn....her and vee...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I prefer Arnus being the lead p'ek. I was never a fan of Vee, he's just not that great of a p'ek (no offense to fans of Vee). Arnus is more convincing to me.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Pancake actually was my first favourite among Thai actresses.But when I enjoyed watching AumP's series,I began to like her and forgot a bit about Pancake.Although I still like her,i'm somewhat not contented with her acting now,as if it lacks depth.Her last drama I found enjoyment with was that with Weir,it's Khun Noo Tewada.Veerapap has the face and acting,but I don't see any chemistry between him and Pancake.This is just my opinion.

Katerine

Butterfly123
I don't know but I don't feel any chemistry between Vee and Pan. I feel it more with Arnus and Pan lol... I don't know what to say with the first 2 episode, in a way I like it but somehow I don't like it at all. It's complicated lol... <_<

The pace, I don't know. It seems a bit fast for me and lacks some details. But who's kidding, it will start to dragggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
It probz will drag lol and Yeh not feeling Vee and Pan chemistry ;)

I prefer Arnus being the lead p'ek. I was never a fan of Vee, he's just not that great of a p'ek (no offense to fans of Vee). Arnus is more convincing to me.
yeh i'm with you i would hav prefered Arnus as P'ek but Vees ok in this role he not that important but vee needs to be less stiff lol

jakjann thanks for the posters Ch 7 need a new graphic person :rolleyes:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i m starting to like it know...it getting really interesting...
vee character is getting better...i like how pan act in here...but i still cant
beleive she is playing role like this...but i understand...you have to try
something new to improve...so i think pan is doing a very good job!

nence

sarNie Juvenile
this drama is getting better for me. can't wait for the next episode. and pancake looks gorgeous in this lakorn.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like today's episode, i like Pancake's acting. Sometimes I feel bad for her, but other times I think that she deserves it for the way she treated people in the past.

STILL WONDER NO ONE HAS UPLOAD EP 4 YET.....STILL WAITING TO SEE THIS EP....
there's only 3 episodes aired so far. tomorrow will be ep. 4 ^^