Buang Rai Pai Ruk (Nook Naan)

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
Pan gets kidnap on episode 5 because of gamboom........

tle rescue her but takes her to his house since he figured that was the safest place for her to stay at
wow, can't wait for episode 5. then, they will have sweet scene together, huh. and tle will make her humble herself, right?

little

sarNie Adult
it seems like a revenge that's why i tune in of nang ek accidentally killed tle's mom and he will be so mean to her and revenge her but that hasn't happen. hope it happen later on. I still luv this lakorn. pancake is pretty in this and her dresses are nice. can't wait for next

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This lakorn has no revenge going on between the pranangs. The only revenge going on is between Pan's so called fiancee and her family. Her fiancee thinks that Pan's dad caused the death of his own dad so he's getting close to Pan so that he can overtake their company and claim back what he thinks rightfully belongs to him. Between the pranangs, it's more of a romantic comedy plot.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the pics jakjann. wow this is the only lakorn rite now that got me hooked. i like both their first lakorn and this.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Im watching episode 8 right now and its so goooood and sweet....Tle and Pan are falling for each other.......Cant wait for episode 9 though cuz tahts when they confess their love for each other....whoop whoop!!!!!!

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
I am trying to get into this lakorn but am having a hard time getting over Pan's annoying character :blink: The girl is just so damn whinny. How can any man stand being aroung someone as needy and useless as her? :eek:

They do have some sweet and cute moments but I am hoping they let her use the brain that God gave her very soon. Her character makes my palm itch to slap some sense into her. :ph34r:

TubbyTinker

I am trying to get into this lakorn but am having a hard time getting over Pan's annoying character :blink: The girl is just so damn whinny. How can any man stand being aroung someone as needy and useless as her? :eek:

They do have some sweet and cute moments but I am hoping they let her use the brain that God gave her very soon. Her character makes my palm itch to slap some sense into her. :ph34r:
yeah i was like that too at the beginning but in episode 8...u can tell she changes alot...lol

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
wow, there's a willing scene today. they also had willing scenes in SST.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
I know this is probably the wrong area to post something like this. However, I've been wanting to know, why don't people like Pancake. Meaning, some have real hatred for her. I feel bad for the poor chick.

TubbyTinker

I know this is probably the wrong area to post something like this. However, I've been wanting to know, why don't people like Pancake. Meaning, some have real hatred for her. I feel bad for the poor chick.
well i think ppl hate her bc of all her face everywhere like in comemrcials, magazines etc....I like her so it doesnt matter to me...and oh it happens to be that she's khun dang's fave daughter so she promotes her like crazy.....thats prolly why...but then u know if you think about it if it was another actress besides pancake that gets too much attention, they prolly wont complain lol.......say their faveorite actress....

WHAT? there's a willing sscene....no way...got to catch up!