Buang Rai Pai Ruk (Nook Naan)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Pan and Tle are definitely one of my top couples. i totally adore their pairing especially after SST! gosh, they're truly adorable together. I hope pan's character falls for tle's soon. =))

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
well actually Weir was there because it was also his opening ceremony for his lakorn with Aum, Prajun Lai Payak??? or something hehe yeah but they do look cute!!!!
Oh really?! I'm disappointed lol... Well anyway,at least he may have supported Pan in some other ways. I really loved this couple ever since;even if they reap negative criticisms from viewers.For me they're a perfect couple.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
i love pan and tle as a couple ever since sst. i guess it's time for pan's payback time to tle cuz he was so mean to her in sst. if anyone, i think she has chemistry with tle the most. but i don't really follow all her other work closely so i don't know. she does need a different role though, a more maturer one wouldn't hurt.

love the part where she almost tripped and he came to hold her! it was cute. :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
By watching the teaser.. It makes me wanna guess the storyline. ahhaha! Seems to me Pan's little sister and Pan's boyfriend has something going on.. and like later on, the little sister is jealous of Pan and what not.. blah blah revenge.. and ya. haha seems like it? no? and whos the guy that plays as Pan's bf. Hes cuuuuute!

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
i love pan and tle as a couple ever since sst. i guess it's time for pan's payback time to tle cuz he was so mean to her in sst. if anyone, i think she has chemistry with tle the most. but i don't really follow all her other work closely so i don't know. she does need a different role though, a more maturer one wouldn't hurt.

love the part where she almost tripped and he came to hold her! it was cute. :wub:
I have seen a few lakorns of Pan, I didn't think I like her until I saw her with Tle in SST. I'm not a fan of Pan, but Pan and Tle because I also think she has chemistry with Tle most. In SST, they were not touchy enough, but still loved them. In this lakorn, they are more touchy, so it's more enjoyable.

Just finish episode 3. It starts to be more interesting. Pan hit Tle's mom... Tle got mad at her... you can guess what will happen... hehehe. I'm definitely ganna follow this one.

kutelilomoua

sarNie Egg
dose Pancake brother in this lakorn with her Putter toooo, i think i saw Putter.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I have seen a few lakorns of Pan, I didn't think I like her until I saw her with Tle in SST. I'm not a fan of Pan, but Pan and Tle because I also think she has chemistry with Tle most. In SST, they were not touchy enough, but still loved them. In this lakorn, they are more touchy, so it's more enjoyable.

Just finish episode 3. It starts to be more interesting. Pan hit Tle's mom... Tle got mad at her... you can guess what will happen... hehehe. I'm definitely ganna follow this one.
ooh, I smell an R scene..HAHAH. Is there one?

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult

hahah same! not really a big fan of hers but ever since SST i started watching her lakorns haha ^_^ but i think outta every a actor she stars with i can only bare to see her with tle the best! hahah love dem together

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
The n'rai is a newcomer too right? I don't think I've seen her anywhere..
She was the n'rai in Jaew Jai Rai Khub Khun Chai Tewada which starred Aum P and Pae Arak. She's an effective villain;you really get to grind your teeth because of anger while watching her.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I've seen this week's episodes and I must say I'm getting hooked on it.The main reason why is because I'm a huge fan of Pancake.I'm also beginning to notice the lead man's looks.He is actually goodlooking.The storyline is quite interesting.Surely i'm not gonna miss any single episode ever again....whatever it takes....lol...

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching episode 4 last night. I have to say that the storyline is good and the acting in here is great. I don't normally watch Pancake's lakorns, but this one is pretty good. I like the doctor. He's so cute. :)

little

sarNie Adult
i can't wait for the next ep. I thought pr ek will take revenge at pan for hitting his mom by destroying her marriage/engagement w/chain and he himself be her husband. maybe later on.

nina07

sarNie Adult
^ She wasn't the one who did it on purpose though. The n'rai cut off the wires in her car. So technically, it was nang'rai's fault.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
i can't wait for the next ep. I thought pr ek will take revenge at pan for hitting his mom by destroying her marriage/engagement w/chain and he himself be her husband. maybe later on.
i also thought he would take revenge, but seeing episode 4 i think we understood that it's not pan's fault. and he might/will destroy the wedding because he falls for her, yeah even before she hit his mom. and another reason to destroy the wedding is for pan's dad. tle loves her dad and would do that for him since he doesn't want the wedding to happen. just my thought :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Pan gets kidnap on episode 5 because of gamboom........

tle rescue her but takes her to his house since he figured that was the safest place for her to stay at