Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
ok... i'm quite familiar with ImageReady...but what do you use to capture the video or frames?...cuz i haven't found any good ones...
That's great ! 2 methods I know to make gifs so far.
1)You can use IR to get the video clips you selected into gif frames directly if a Quicktime installed in your PC already.
2)Or you can capture all the pics before you go to IR, need another capture software to support, such as HyperSnap. Then put all the pics into one folder-->go to IR-->file-->input the folder you want.

Hope it's clear~~~:)
for me, this is how i would do my:
1. Play video in GOMP PLAYER
2. watch to the part you want to capture, press CTRL+ E to capture it to gom folder (located in MY DOCUMENT, UNDER GOM PLAYER, CAPTURE)
3. look through the folder to see your favorite caption. DELETE those you don't want --- then OPEN ImageReady photoshop.
4. Once in IMAGEREADY, you will need to open all the pictures, one by one to load it.
.. the rest of how to make animate gif, you can follow muddie's tutorial in this post, skip the caption part -- http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=21115#

or these steps if you want to make blinkie : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=21113

source:www.thairath.co.th

'บี'หนีร้อนพึ่งไอซ์สเกต 'ป้อง'หน้าแตกล้มตึง...ง

ไอซ์สเกตดับร้อน

เก๊กสู้กล้องซาเหมอ

'เคลลี่' จัดการเร้ยย์

กลิ่นตุๆโชยมา

สมน้ำหน้า..ซ่าส์นัก

มือใหม่หัดเกาะ (รั้ว)

ขอร้อง...งอย่าอู้!

หัวขบวนโอโม่ ท้ายแถวดำปี๋
these are so cute ...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the translations NATTY & CECI :wub: The GIFS. are toooo cute! I just love them together so much!<3

Awww, They look like they're having so much fun together. Bee looks so much older with that short hair. -.-

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah... i'm sooo excited for this week!!! it actually came faster than i anticipated...

as for their skating pics... cute!!! that's why they have such great chemsitry!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeaps. I'm excited too but very sad and dissapointed at the same times. *sniffles. :(

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, they're getting ready to bring in a sister for TONGLAH :clap: ..
that's so sweet, can't wait for today episode. \

Viviant, those are beautiful like always :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow!!i'm sooo super hyped right now!!! epi 25 was awesome... gosh..i really wish his mom....argh... i don't know...

but it's getting sooo intense!!!

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
so wait!!! i don't get it, he sent the pictures to the guy and what happen!!!???? Why was he mad at his mom??

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
SOOOOOOOOO SWEET

source:www.exact.co.th
Awwww, How cutee! :wub: *blush. Can someone please translate?? THanks in advance! (;

VIVIANT, I love all your siggies of PONG&BEE. Can't get enough, lolz. :wub:

Thanks for sharing the caps too. Makes me soooo hyped for todays episode since I didn't start yet but I will now! LOL.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I hope you don't mind if I just give a summary/few points of the article, because half of the passage are basically spoilers/ details about the last scene, and the images speak louder anyways.

Some trivial details are just where they filmed the last scene, about Tongkla setting them up, about Pong and Bee practicing their script and about how the director told them to go with the mood and keep it 'natural'. He basically said, "If the mood calls, just go ahead and kiss." My impressing from reading it in Thai is that it's going to be a lot of kissing.

Squee-y moment? On realizing that the last scene involves kissing, Pong excitedly said, "Just in a few moments, and it's going to end already. Then I'll just kiss for real." On heaing this Bee said, "Noynoy (I don't know the English equivalent) noyy, P-Pong, in the past during the rest of the show, it was already horrible (for me)."

Also, I did not translate in the order that they written.

Spoilers: last scene:

Basically Poo enters the room, and on noticing that the two are alone together, Nee attempts to escape. *On the bed* (sounds so naughty) Poo asks Nee if she loves him and threatens her to answer, else he would, yeah, kiss her. And of course, she admits it and say the word "ruk." Poo 'cheats' and kisses Nee anyways.

The End?