Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^i'm with you on that .. i love PONG/BEE from ch5. they are the hottest together .. their chemistry are super HOT AND SEXY!!! can't get enough of them when they're together in lakorn. Praying for another reunion too.
Lol - I'll probably gonna be here for awhile -- checking the translation and discussion to understand what they're speaking more. ^_^ Aarrgghh - I've just remember, one of the TV channels here did show Pong & Bee recently - that lakorn about the pilots and flight attendants (SongKram Nang Fah ?) but I couldn't watch it bcoz it was shown at 12.30 pm ... I'd be on my way to work at that time. -_- I guess the TV station was targetting housewives :D.

I've read you guys discussing about "Talay Rissaya" - it's another lakorn of theirs, right ? Boy, I probably would be digging out Pong & Bee this weekend - if I get to spare some time! ;)

Oh, I almost forgot - I'd like to ask viviant for permission to use her cute siggies ... not here but on another forum. I wish she could make one of my fave scene (yup, that Episode 23 when she hits him with the pillows and starts screaming and he kisses her - again :blush:). I can't help but grin whenever I think about the scene. Thank God for H1N1 face mask - or else my students would be asking why I'm grinning like crazy while teaching them! :lol:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hehe - I'm here again. Didn't get to watch as many clips as I wanted to but enough to satisfy me for the time being ^_^ I love the ending scene (Thanks a lot SunStar for subbing it! :wub:)

Hehe, I just LOVE this part ...

their conversations after Toonkla left the room...

Pu: Where are you going?
Nee: Umm... I'm going to go get things prepare for breakfast for Toonkla.
Pu: Hey... regarding meals, leave it for [servant name] to do it. As of now, as of this moment, you're no longer the (nanny?) for Toonkla anymore.
Nee: As a mother, a mother must look after her child.
Pu: But as the father, the father wants the mother to look after him too.

Aaaahhhh - corny but CUTE! :wub:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
hi all, just upload last part of EP7 w Eng subs, thanks mintwix for translation
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebKaOL_iat0

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thanks! My internet connection is kinda slow now for videos ... I'm trying to stream it though God knows how long it's gonna take.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Lol - I'll probably gonna be here for awhile -- checking the translation and discussion to understand what they're speaking more. ^_^ Aarrgghh - I've just remember, one of the TV channels here did show Pong & Bee recently - that lakorn about the pilots and flight attendants (SongKram Nang Fah ?) but I couldn't watch it bcoz it was shown at 12.30 pm ... I'd be on my way to work at that time. -_- I guess the TV station was targetting housewives :D.

I've read you guys discussing about "Talay Rissaya" - it's another lakorn of theirs, right ? Boy, I probably would be digging out Pong & Bee this weekend - if I get to spare some time! ;)

Oh, I almost forgot - I'd like to ask viviant for permission to use her cute siggies ... not here but on another forum. I wish she could make one of my fave scene (yup, that Episode 23 when she hits him with the pillows and starts screaming and he kisses her - again :blush:). I can't help but grin whenever I think about the scene. Thank God for H1N1 face mask - or else my students would be asking why I'm grinning like crazy while teaching them! :lol:
hi mahsuri
just use the siggies you want, and for the cute scene you want for gifs i will have a try when i am free, cos i am working on both Chinese and English subs for BRG all these days. a little bit busy --b

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
hi mahsuri
just use the siggies you want, and for the cute scene you want for gifs i will have a try when i am free, cos i am working on both Chinese and English subs for BRG all these days. a little bit busy --b
Thank you! :wub: It's okay if you can't find the time to do the GIFs - I'm happy enough with the ones that you've done. :)

Oooohhh - are u gonna do the Eng subs for this ?

cecilia

Staff member
Talay Rissaya is good -- he was a total jerk in there but b/c he loves her, he understand his position well standing between his love and his mom. I enjoyed that lakorn and love them as a couple from there on. Their first lakorn was a little awkward for me b/c they played bro/sis .. so yup, talay rissaya totally did it for me. SONGKRAN NANGFAH was also another good one -- i love him in there b/c he looks good in uniform .. only thing i hate about it is that he likes to play around with other woman even though he only love Bee .. quite aggravating, sitting in front of the tv, listening to his lies to her. It's good that he finally learned his lesson and give her up at the end b/c it really is his fault ^^

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you! :wub: It's okay if you can't find the time to do the GIFs - I'm happy enough with the ones that you've done. :)

Oooohhh - are u gonna do the Eng subs for this ?
sure, I and some of my friends are so eager to get this nice lakorn subbed asap. as you know it has been finished about half a year.sounds like the subs in youtube is hold on till EP7 part 3, sniffles, a lot of people want to see the whole series w subs. hence we 'd like to carry on. and just finished EP7 last part. thanks for mintwix's help and passion again. mahsuri do you understand thai? or someone here will join and help on the translation will be highly appreciated. ( I cant speak thai, just can do timing and compressing OHHHH). Referring Chinese Subs, We have done the first 7 EPs in HQ version .

Guys, make more and more people like this great lakorn is a nice job, right? pls join us if you can.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Any channel where I can watch "Talay Rissaya" ? What is the story about ? (I'm assuming there's no Eng subs so far since I can't recall seeing it on Lyn's blog). I hope there's a thread for it in Old Lakorn - anyway, I need to go to work now :wacko: I'll have a look later (but I need to pack for our journey back for the holidays!!! :blink:)

Oh, I think I remember the lakorn they played bro/sis ... "Luerd Hong" / Phoenix Blood (smthing like that ?). It was shown on TV here years ago but I hopelessly CAN'T recall the faces of the cast there - though I still remember the story (mostly the early episodes). I don't think I managed to watch the whole thing though.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
sure, I and some of my friends are so eager to get this nice lakorn subed asap. as you know it have been finished about half a year.sounds like the subs in youtube is hold on till EP7 part 3, sniffles, a lot of people want to see the whole series w subs. hence we 'd like to carry on. and just finished EP7 last part. thanks for mintwix's help and passion again. mahsuri do you understand thai? or someone here will join and help on the translation will be highly appreciated. ( I cant speak thai, just can do the timing and compressing OHHHH). and for Chinese Subs, We have done the first 7 EPs in HQ version We have done the first 7 EPs in HQ version .

Guys, make more and more people like this great lakorn is a nice job, right? pls join us if you can.
Unfortunately I don't know Thai *sob!sob!*

I REALLY REALLY wish I could help but I'm equally hopeless with all tech things (That's why I can't even make my own GIFs :blush:). I wish I can spare some time learning but with 3 kids running up and about the house, I don't think I can hope for much!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Unfortunately I don't know Thai *sob!sob!*

I REALLY REALLY wish I could help but I'm equally hopeless with all tech things (That's why I can't even make my own GIFs :blush:). I wish I can spare some time learning but with 3 kids running up and about the house, I don't think I can hope for much!
that's fine, dear. you can dl Talay Rissaya via http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?/forum/21-buddie-media/
or you can find it at youtube

BTW, if someone would like to translate BRG, pls feel free to PM me. More team members we have,more efficient and effective we will be.Dont be under pressure, all depend on your time, we all just do it with our passion for this lakorn, dont we? thanks in advance.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Talay Rissaya is good -- he was a total jerk in there but b/c he loves her, he understand his position well standing between his love and his mom. I enjoyed that lakorn and love them as a couple from there on. Their first lakorn was a little awkward for me b/c they played bro/sis .. so yup, talay rissaya totally did it for me. SONGKRAN NANGFAH was also another good one -- i love him in there b/c he looks good in uniform .. only thing i hate about it is that he likes to play around with other woman even though he only love Bee .. quite aggravating, sitting in front of the tv, listening to his lies to her. It's good that he finally learned his lesson and give her up at the end b/c it really is his fault ^^
Opps, Ceci, long time no see. Hug Hug!!!

cecilia

Staff member
man, i would love to help with the translation but due to lack of school works, i can't ..
i still have other request to finish too LOl. // glad that mintwix is helping. ..
I WANT to see them back in another lakorn -- looking forward to the one with aom with pong but i would so much LOVE IT if it's PONG/BEE or AOM/TIK instead lol

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
man, i would love to help with the translation but due to lack of school works, i can't ..
i still have other request to finish too LOl. // glad that mintwix is helping. ..
I WANT to see them back in another lakorn -- looking forward to the one with aom with pong but i would so much LOVE IT if it's PONG/BEE or AOM/TIK instead lol
OK Ja!!but welcome whenever you are available since the translation doesnot happen in one day.

And knowing everyone is busy on chasing NM from yesterday --b , me too, missing Aff & Umm as well. Back to Mr. Pong Nawat, will see him w Aom next month LOL. so many stuffs, great season!!

BTW:fixed the voice problem for EP7, pls find it via
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebKaOL_iat0

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hi, everyone ... sorry I was late coming here. Was busy packing for the trip back home (just arrived) and it's festive season over here so I'm gonna be busy for the next few days. ^_^

Hope to see y'all soon ..

viviant - thanks for the hard work!B)

looksy

sarNie Adult
First off, I do love Buang Ruk Gamathep. It was a really enjoyable fast paced lakorn for me. It had a lot of energy and I love Pong and Bee together in it. Secondly, I really want to suggest Proong Nee Gor Rak Ter, Tomorrow I'll Still Love You. Pong is awesome in it. It's my favorite lakorn of his now and the character he portrays in this lakorn is the best character I've seen him in. His acting really shines in this lakorn and him and Aom really did have amazing chemistry together in it. I guarantee you won't be sorry. It's a touching lakorn full of raw emotions. It's Pong like you've never seen him before and luckily it is now completed with Eng Subs. Here's the link.

Proong Nee Gor Rak Tur, Tomorrow I'll Still Love You, Eng Subs, Credit KudaLakorn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbARbJpugZI

Also this is the link to the OST Eng Subs, credit AnothaiDara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKa5HK3gp4

Yes, you need to understand the ost b/c it is incorperated into the lakorn and it's lyrics are reflective of Pong's character's feelings for Aom's character. If you don't believe me on how wonderful this lakorn is, you should check out the Proong Nee Gur Rak Ter thread here on sarnworld.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I just got around to watching this one, thanks to the wonderful subbing team who completed the project a while ago. I wasn't really expecting much from Bee. I've only seen her in one other lakorn and I didn't like her character in it (Kwarm Lap Kong Superstar with Mos). Since then, I've avoided watching her in anything, with or without subtitles, like the plague. But she's made me a huge fan! Practically overnight, she's become one of my favorite actresses, and I'm really anticipating seeing her in all of her upcoming projects.

Pong was amazing too and their chemistry was great.