Buppay Leh Ruk

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yep vina benz is in here too your yodruk lol my uncle watch episode 1 he say it was pretty good i watch it when it comes out more episode wanna see p-poh haven't seen his lakorn for a long time the latest was ruk tae saeb lhai just to epi.6 and stop haha

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Benz is the name of the guy that plays Pinky's uncle in Nong Meaw Kiew Petch that gets with Rotmay in the end. Benz doesn't show up in the first episode, but he's going to show up later. He plays as Aum's friend and he likes her.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
so far so good...can't wait for more episodes...poh and aum are great together...aum is so pretty and hot in here...love her!

I haven't seen poh since sunya kaen san ruk w/ aom. I really want to watch this lakorn, b/c i like both poh & aum, but gah... no time. :unsure: this might be one I'll have to fast forward a lot just to at least get to watch it & get a quick summary about what it's about. :mellow:

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i'm realli liiking this lakorn.. i'm glad i started watching it.. i love aum's character how she is strong and doesn't let the n'rai get away with anything she does

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is soo funny lol.. aum looks soo pretty in here! i juz love her hair! is aum goin to get pregnant in here? cuz when i saw the previews, it looked like they slept together and her tummy was quite big! =)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm liking this lakorn alot too...didn't realize that poh and aum have so much chemistry onscreen. love it!! can't wait for more episodes. how often does this lakorn air a week?

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i'm liking this lakorn alot too...didn't realize that poh and aum have so much chemistry onscreen. love it!! can't wait for more episodes. how often does this lakorn air a week?
it plays 3 days a week! fri-sun! yay!
i love dis lakorn too!

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
It looks like they'll get married in the middle or something, but hopefully early!! Want to see the sweet scenes and her belly is huge when she gets pregnant!! I like how she had Por eating som tum and imagine if she spoke sweet to him lol he would be whipped!! I'm really enjoying this lakorn of them together!!