burn wma files to dvd?

annea

sarNie Adult
hey guys...i was wondering is it possible to burn the lakorns that we download from sarnworld buddie media section to dvd? do i need to convert it or something? or its not possible?..thanks in advance!

darvil

sarNie Adult
you can but you gotta edit and convert it.

And you can pretty much convert any video files on the internet so that you could put it on DVD.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I know very little about this, but, I use Nero 7 Ultra Edition and then use Nero Vision application to put it on DVD...I love this product! I think the encoding/transcoding are done prior to burning it onto the DVD. Like I said, I am almost clueless about your question of converting and such...BUT, people in the "OFFICE" section should be able to thoroughly answer your question.

annea

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
I know very little about this, but, I use Nero 7 Ultra Edition and then use Nero Vision application to put it on DVD...I love this product! I think the encoding/transcoding are done prior to burning it onto the DVD. Like I said, I am almost clueless about your question of converting and such...BUT, people in the "OFFICE" section should be able to thoroughly answer your question.
[post="64273"][/post]​
do u dl and burn wma files too? hey Darvil do u kno wat program do i need to dl to be able to convert wma file?and can u tell me more of how to do it cuz im not good with these converting and editing stuff..thanks wai wai noodles and Darvil!!!

PS: have u any of u done this b4? WMA burn to dvd, if so, is the quality good? thanks in advance!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh you mean WMV to DVD? :huh:

i can do that when i use a program called 'click to dvd' but when i bought a new computer so it came along with it... so i don't know what else to help. :unsure:

darvil

sarNie Adult
annea said:
do u dl and burn wma files too? hey Darvil do u kno wat program do i need to dl to be able to convert wma file?and can u tell me more of how to do it cuz im not good with these converting and editing stuff..thanks wai wai noodles and Darvil!!!

PS: have u any of u done this b4? WMA burn to dvd, if so, is the quality good? thanks in advance!
[post="64303"][/post]​
check out this program
This is the full program. Download it and unrar it and install it.

www.sarnworld.com/AheadNerov7.0UltraEdition.rar