Burning Desires

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Sucky that Kimberly left on bad terms with Aum. But that makes the story interesting. His desire for her :p is undeniable. Glad I caught up again :)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Sixteen
Kimberly rush out of her apartment and hit the elevator button. "Why do I always do this to myself?" She mutter to herself and rush inside the elevator once the door open. She didn't think a 30 min nap would turn out to be 2 hours! Stupid alarm clock! When the door open to ground floor, she walks outside and luckily, a cab was waiting.

"Where to miss?" asked the cab driver looking through the review mirror.

"Four Season Hotel please." reply Kimberly while reaching inside her clutch for the powder mirror. She didn't even have time to apply lipstick! Good thing the hotel is 30 minutes away which gave her some time to check herself again. Once they cab reach the hotel, Kimberly paid the man and walk toward the entrance. Quickly, she was able to spot Dennis among the crowd. "Finally... what took you so long??"

Her face flushed. "Sorry, I overslept -- I mean napped." She lowered her face.

Dennis chuckle sotfly. "Well you look great. The gang is waiting for us by the bar." They made their way to the bar to see Mark, Nadech, Yaya and Mint laughing and drinking.

"Ahh... look who finally show up." said Nadech who handed Kimberly her first drink. "We were all wondering where you were."
Kimberly smile slightly . "I'm here SOO did I miss anything good?" She sipped her drink.

"Yes. You should have seen Dennis pacing back and forth waiting for you!" Yaya replied then toss a wink at Dennis who displayed a sheepish smile before firing back.

"I was not Yaya. Stop exaggarating!"

Kimberly look over to Dennis and laughed. "He's impatience about everything."

"Uh huh." Mint and Yaya nod their heads in agreement.

"Particularly over a certain someone." Nadech cough out.

"Alright. Enough with the jokes. Who's ready for another round of drinks?" Dennis switch the topic and wave for the bartender attention.
The gang chatted some more while Kimberly look around and observe the scene. This was her first company party and she couldn't believe her eyes. The company went all out for their employees and guests. Open Bar. Music. Endless food buffet. Good thing she decided on a black dress to hide her belly in case it gets huge later. Everyone look stunning and radiant. "What are you looking at?" Dennis whisper into her ears.

"I'm people watching. There's so many people here tonight."

"Indeed. The company doesn't host that many parties but when they do, it's a huge deal."

"I'm amazed." Before Kimberly can say another word, Nadech came over. "Let's dance guys. The DJ is awesome tonight." Before she can protest, Yaya and Mint drag her by the arm to the dance floor.

"You know I can't dance for the life of me!"

"That's why now is a good time to practice!" Mint reply, shaking her booty toward Kimberly.

O-M-G. Kimberly wanted to shield her face to save herself from embarassement. She seriously cannot dance. No rythem what-so-ever! Out of no where, Dennis grab her by the waist and swing her around so that his back faced the group. "Dennis, please get me off this dance floor."

He hid his chuckle. "No."

"Dennis!" She tries to leave but Dennis quickly grab her hand and pull her back.

"No one cares you can't dance. Look how dim this room is."

"I don't want to humilate myself."

"Ever heard of the phase... dance like no one is watching?" he display a huge smile.

Kimberly playfully shakes her head trying hard not to laugh. "Well I have to use the ladies room. Be right back." She said and dash from the dance floor. Once outside the room and down the hallway, she felt her skin crawl with goosebumps... There were few people chit chatting with one another near the bathroom. She ignore her chills and enters the bathroom.

Aum stood around the corner as he watch Kiki disappear into the ladies room. He couldn't believe his eyes. His heart burn with wrath and wish he didn't have to restrain himself from going up to her. The moment she showed up in her black dress... he couldn't take his eyes off her or her damn boyfriend. He rolled up his fist and eyes harden, waiting for her to get out of the bathroom.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ah. i didn't forget about this story! life have been so busy and i recently got engaged ! :D
Enjoy that mini update. I hope to have more.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ah. i didn't forget about this story! life have been
so busy and i recently got engaged ! :D
Enjoy that mini update. I hope to have more.
ReallY??? OMG! Congrats to you both. That is really awesome. I will be back to comment after I read the updated chapter :)

For now...thanks!

Edit: LOL! That was such a tease.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Chinky, now that you're engaged...love life must be much better and sweeter. That means, we should be expecting lots of romance in the next chapters to come right??? Can't wait!

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone. Sorry for such the long wait.  Thanks for all your support! I hope this update is worth it. :D

PS. I couldn't reset my other screen name but somehow i was able to do it with this one which happen to be my orginal username.  LOL.  some of you may know me by this screen name. :)

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Chapter Seventeen

She check herself in the dim mirror before reapplying her red lipstick.  Kimberly pout her lips to make sure the lipstick was applied evenly when something fell out of her purse, rolling onto the floor.   She leans down to look for it when a pair of shoes appears in front of her.  “What the…?”    Kimberly looked up and felt her heart drop to her feet.  She slowly stands up… a few seconds went by before she tries to step back but her heel caught the edge of her dress.

His hands react quickly and wrap it around her petite waist so she wouldn’t fall.  “You don’t have to fall head over heel for me now KiKi…”  He said softly.  “Or is that even your real name?” 

Her hands nudge him to let go but he wouldn’t.  “How you get in here?  This is the ladies restroom!  Get out before I call security!”

“That’s not how you properly greet your former boss.  Besides, I am a prestige guest while you’re an employee working as a receptionist.”  He squeezes her even tighter now.  “Now tell me, why would you use another name when your real name is Kimberly?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. If you don’t leave right now, I’m going to scream for help!”

“You really don’t want to do that….”  Before he could tell her the consequence, she had already opened her mouth but he quickly shut her up with his big lips.

OMG… not…. this…. again.  Her brain and heart try to process.  It felt like eternity when his lips finally pulled away.  She couldn’t feel her body.  As if it was frozen, unable to move nor react to what had just happened.

“Still taste the same just like how I remembered.”  He said with a smirk on his face.  

She looked at him with daze eyes before using all her strength to push him away.  Kimberly quickly grabs her purse and raised her hand, wanting to slap him.

“Are you sure you want to do that? The last time I was nice enough to let you slide...” 

She balled her fist and aim for the door, opening it in a hurry before anyone saw them.

Aum didn’t stop her.  He also didn’t expect to kiss her again and now he couldn’t stop grinning. Was this the beginning of many kisses?  His eyes turn dark and follow her to the party room.

Kimberly nearly stumbles in her walk by the time she reaches Dennis and the gang.  “Everything ok Kim? Your face look flushed.” Dennis asked with a worry look.

She touches her face and chuckle nervously.  “Really?  It must be the liquor…. you know, asian glow.”  Through the corner of her eyes, she can see Aum watching her.  Instantly, Kim grabs on to Dennis arm and whisper in his ear.  “Dennis, you mind taking me home… I’m not feeling so well.”

He quickly nod and bid the gang good bye.  They both walk to the valet boy and waited for the car.  “Are you sure you ok?  Did you drink too much?”  Her eyes wander around making sure Aum wasn’t following them.  “Yes.  I’m just tired really.”  She tried to act calm.  “It’s been a long day, that’s all.”

Dennis reaches over to touch her forehead just to make sure when the car arrived in time. 

Once they reached her place, Dennis walked her to her apartment door.  “Good night Dennis. Sorry for being a party pooper.”

“No problem.  I rather have you home and well rested. Otherwise, your parents will be very upset that you won’t be coming home to see them tomorrow.”

“I know.”  She let out a sigh.  “I can’t wait to spend a whole week with them.”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drive you there?”

“Dennis, I’ll be fine. I went home plenty of times by myself.”  She reaches over and gave him a bear hug.  “Thanks for being such an awesome friend.”

“Anytime.”  He didn’t want to let go.  If only she knew how much his heart had been yearning for her love in return.  “Have a fun time at your parents’ house and tell them I say hello.”

“I sure will.”  She unlocks her door and disappear inside. Once in, she turned on the lights and collapse on the couch.  “Tell me this is a dream??!  She mutters to herself with her face against her hands before wiping her lips profusely.  He kissed her.  He KISSED her AGAIN.  Since that day she left his house, she tried so hard to erase that awful memory.  She would NEVER imagine it would happen again.  What shock her even more the fact he knew her name?!  How did he know this info that she had hidden from him for so long?  Before she could process her thoughts… there was a light knock on the door.  “Dennis….”  Her lips froze at the very sight of him standing in front of her. 

“Is that your boyfriend name?”

She tried to close the door but he quickens his step, pushing her inside and shutting the door.  OMG!! Kimberly try to run to her room but only to be forcefully grab by the arm and pull to face him.  “What do you want? Why are you following me?!”  She frantically asked while at the same time, trying to get him to free her.

“So was my kiss better than your boytoy Dennis?”

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Chapter Eighteen

She refused to answer while at the same time, trying her hardest to pry his tight fingers around her arm.  "Let go of me before I scream for my neighbors."

"Go ahead! You'll see what I will do to you." He retorted back.  "You might like it more then our earlier kiss."

Her heart racing with fear... what is he planning to do to her? "Why have you become like this? I have never imagine you to be this .... this... type of person who pathetic follows women around and stalking them at their home!"

"Pathetic huh?"  I'll show you what a Pathetic man will do this very second."He pulled her in and kissed her hard before sticking his tongue into her warm mouth.  She can squirm all she want but he wasn't going to stop.

Kimberly heart stops beating... she couldn't breathe.  Her eyes tightly shut while feeling every movement of his tongue in her mouth.  When was this nightmare going to stop??  Suddenly, her mouth felt empty and she slowly open her eyes to see him staring back at her with satisfaction written all over his face. 

"So are you ready to tell me who's a better kisser now?"   

She couldn't find her voice nor could she see the light.  Her body cave in and her world became dark...

"Kimberly!?!"  Aum yelled and held her collapse body in his arms.  "My god... can't even handle a freaking kiss."  He lay her down on the nearby couch.  "Well I'll be damn... you just made it easier for me."

---

"No dad... no... don't!" She screams at the top of her lungs when multiple gunshots were fired. "NOOOOO!!"  Her eyes open up to the bright sunlight.  The nightmare was back.  "Oh dad..." She whisper with tears in her eyes.  Her heart filled with sadness before realizing the room wasn't her bedroom.  Kimberly tries to get up but couldn't.  Her hands and legs were tied.  "Boss..."  He was the last person with her before she fainted.  "What the hell is going on here?"  She looked around and it looked like a cabin.  "Where am I?"  There wasn't any sound what so ever.  She push herself to sit up and about to yell for help when the door opens. And indeed, it was Boss standing at the doorway.  Her heart pounded a mile a minute.  "Why did you kidnap me?  What do you want from me?  Are you angry that I quit?  Well let me tell you ... i'm allowed to quit.  I was unhappy working for you. I needed more money... I --" 

"Shut it!" He shouted causing her to jump.  "Do you really think I give a damn why you quit?"

"Then what are you reasons for doing this?  I have never done anything bad to you beside being a maid."

Aum walks to the bed and roughly grab her chin.  "First you lied about your identity.  How dare you come into my home and blind me with your sweetness.  Damn you!"  He growl and push her face away.  "You will pay but first, we will have some fun together.. won't we?" He storm out of the room with the door slamming.

"WAIT! COME BACK!"  She shouts but he did not return.  What is he talking about??!! Kimberly mind filled with confusion.  Yes, she hid her name at her mother request but what does it have to do with him?  Why is he so angry?  The rage she saw in his eyes were terrifying.  Could he be a serial killer???!!!!  

----

It was nearly noon and she hadn't eaten yet.  Aum stood in the kitchen cooking some instant noodle.  Too soon for her to die.  He walk to the room he locked her in and open it.  There, she was sitting against the headboard.

"Can you at least let me use the bathroom?  I can't hold it in anymore."

He stands there another second before walking over to untie her hands and legs.  He grip her arm and yank her outside and led her to a makeshift bathroom. 

"OMG. is this what you call a bathroom?" she asked him.   

"Well there's a river nearby if you prefer BUT its infested by snakes."  He pull her arm toward it. 

"No no.... I'll use this."  Kimberly ran into the makeshift.  Finally, peeing have never felt so good."  When done, she walk out to find him waiting with an annoyed face.  "So are you going to tell me now why you bring me here?"  Her eyes roam her surrounding filled with trees and bushes.  They were definitely in the woods.  Her body tremble.  "Take me back home...please.  My parents are waiting to see me.  They're going to be worry."  She plead in hoping he will be kind but it didn't seem to work when he walk toward her and yank her wrist.  "Please boss. I don't know what I did to you for you to do this but whatever it is, we can talk about it."  But he didn't care, he choose to drag her back to the house but not without a fight first.  She kicked him hard in the leg which caused him to release his grip.  Kimberly ran like a lightening rod.  Never looking back, she kept running.  Dear god... please let me see someone... anyone... that can help me.  Suddenly, she trip on a piece of wood and tumble to the ground.  "Ouch.." She wimper when she noticed blood on her palm.  Then Aum appear in front of her huffing and puffing. 

"Get up!"  He yank her up with roughness.  "Think you could get away from me!  Over my dead body!!"

He drag her back and it was the longest drag ever... a few times.. she nearly tripped.

"Stop.. please stop this"  But he continue to ignored her again.

By the time they reached the house,  Aum ignore the cut in her hand and tied her back up.  She didn't have any energy to fight back so she try to plead again.  "Why are you doing this to me?"  she asked with tears flooding her eyes. 

"You will find out soon."  His eyes stared at her tear filled face.  "Don't think your stupid tears will save you."

He got up and left, leaving Kimberly sobbing alone.