Burning Desires

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Chapter Nineteen

Aum sat in front of the fireplace and slowly sipping his glass of wine. Earlier, he had been out running around the woods to release his anger and frustration against the brisk night. The fire burn loudly against the howling wind while his mind drifted to the her. Kimberly Ann Voltermus. The thought of her name burned his skin. She fooled him good. All those months searching for her... she had been living under his roof, working for him and worst making him smile. GRRRRRRRR! He settle the glass on the table and stalk to the room to check on her. Once the door open to the dark room, he heard her movement. Aum turned on the lightswitch and watch her huddle at the corner of the bed. "Still breathing?" No answer. He walk over and enjoy the sight of her fear towards him. "What's there to be scared about?" Silence. Being hardcore eh? He pulled onto her shirt roughly and it rip! What the hell?!

"Ah!!! You rip my shirt!!!" Kimberly screams, pushing his filty hands away from her. "You bastard!" She try to scoot away but was limited to the string tied to the bed.

"Bastard??" he roared. "First I'm pathetic, now i'm a bastard?"

"That's right! The police are probably looking for me right now!" she screams after mustering all the courage inside her. Who knows if anyone know she's missing. "you will rot in jail for kidnapping me!"

"Who's going to know you went missing? That ugly boyfriend of yours?" Aum grab Kimberly face harshly. "This week you were supposed to be at your parents house but of course that plan changed. I already have someone called your house and told your beloved mother you're not coming anymore."Then shove her face away and laugh wickedly.

Her eyes enlarge... "you did what?!" She can't believe this... how did he know all this? "You really are crazy?!" she shakes her head. This can't be happening!

"I'm crazy alright." he flash her a wicked smile. "Hungry?"

"NO." Kimberly turn her face away.

"I take that as a yes." Aum untied the string from the headboard but did not untied her wrists when he notice the dried blood on her palm. Must have been when she fell down. He pull her to stand before carrying her on his shoulder when her screaming start.

"Ah!!!! Put me down this instant!" He finally sat her on a nearby chair. Oh nooo.. her head starts to spin. "trash can..." She mutter with her hand covering her mouth.... Aum scramble for the nearest trash can and within seconds, Kimberly puke.

Aum made a disgust face.

After puking... she definitely did not feel well at all. "Can you untie me so i can at least wash my hands and mouth?'

"And risk you pulling another stupid stunt on me? I don't THINK so." Aum disappear and return with a towel and bowl of water. He sat in front of her and about to wipe her lips when she pull away. 'I can do it myself..." He ignore and grab her face so he can wipe her mouth. Then, he grab her hands and wipe them roughy, ignoring her whimper.

"Can't you you at least be gentle on my cut!!" She shouts before pulling her hand away quickly so she could blow on the cut to soothe it. Damn monster. I hate him!

Aum threw the towel in the bowl and water splatter on her. he got up and brought over some rice with a few meat piece and slam it on the table. Kimberly look at it then at him. "I told you already I'm not hungry."

"You will eat." He growl.

"NO." she retort back. Aum picked up the spoon of rice and force fed her but not without Kimberly spitting it all out. Damn her! Stubborn like a bull. He had enough and pick her up on his shoulder, taking her back to the room. "Fine you dont' want to eat. You can starve for tonight then."

"Good.  I rather die then be treated like this."

Aum stare at her eyes. "Oh you wish you going want to die after I'm done with you."  He turned off the light and slam the door.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, that was great update! It reminds me of Jone Plone Jai when p'ek "kidnaps" the Nang'ek. Haha. Love your ff so far. :)

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone.  Thanks so much for your patience! This story is long overdue for an update. once someone move it back to the progress... I will continue.

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Chapter Twenty

Water…. She needed water… so thirsty...  She could barely open eyes with her hands wrapping the thin blanket around her body tightly against the cold.  “Mom…please save me…”  Kimberly mumble softly.   

It was nearly noon already and Aum had not heard Kimberly made any noise in the room.  For three days, he left her alone and the only time he came was to bring her food and let her use the bathroom.   She was one stubborn girl! Not once she touched the food he left her… she really wish to die, doesn’t she!! Errr… Well her wish isnt’ going to be granted by him…at least not yet.  He closed his laptop and decides to check up on her.  He grab the key and unlocked the door to find Kimberly reaching for the glass of water.  “Still alive I see…”  He grit his teeth and watch her stare back at him.  “I’m getting tired of you acting like you some tough shit.”  He walks over and yank her to stand up.  “Time for you to put yourself to use like a good maid should!”

“Owww… stop…”  She weakly shouted, gripping his hand to stop.  “let… me…go…” 

They didn’t even make it to the doorway when Kimberly collapses with Aum quickly catching her.   “Kimberly…”  He touches her face.  “What the hell…you’re burning up.” 

----

Wake up… wake up Kimberly…. She heard her name being called but who could that be? Her eyes stir but wouldn’t open.  A minute later, she felt her head being lifted and something went in her mouth follow by warm water.  She swallows both very quickly; afraid she might choke on it.  Her head started to throb and her bone aching terribly still.  “So cold…. I’m so cold.”  She mutter.

Aum set the water glass on the table and touches her forehead.  “Still hot.”  Her fever hadn’t gone down yet.  He already double the blankets and yet, she’s still shivering.  He did the unthinkable and climb under the blanket with her.  His hands reach for her body and pull her toward him so she could rest on his chest. “Shhhh… you’ll be warm soon.”  He whispers against her hair.  Aum rests his head against the wall while holding Kimberly tightly in his arms.  If she didn’t get better by tomorrow, he would be force to take her to the hospital.  “Sigh.”  He closed his eyes.

---

So warm…. She remembered being super cold but now, the warmth felt sooo good.  She rubs her eyes slowly before opening them to a familiar face…. “Boss….”  Kimberly whimper before realizing his arms were around her body… OMG… was he here? sleeping with her the whole night??  Suddenly, still weak, she pushes at his arms and tries to get away before he wakes up.

“Where do you think you’re going?”  He said, quickly wrapping his arm around her waist and pull her back. 

“How dare you take advantage of me while I was ill!”  She shouts and tries to ply his hand away.  “Don’t touch me!”

Her back pressed against his chest.  “Tell that to yourself last night.  You couldn’t keep your hands off me.”  He grins without her seeing while pressing his nose near her cheek. 

“Nonsense!”  she mutter through her grit teeth.  “Now get your filthy hands off me.”

Aum had enough fun and releases her.  He watches her scramble off the bed and stood near the wall.  “My filthy hands were all over you last night because you love them so much.”

“Liar!”  Her inside tremble at the thought of them… on the same… bed….   Nothing happened between them.  She kept repeating those words inside her spinning head.  “You…”  She raised her hand against the wall to steady herself when a pair of arms went under her legs and lift her up.  Her ears were trying to hear but soon darkness filled her mind.

“Geez!  I was only joking!”  He lay her on the bed and cover her up before touching her forehead.  Her fever was returning...

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Chapter Twenty-One

A damp cloth touch her hot skin and glide down her arm gently.  “Mom…” She whimpers and opens her eyes.  She blinks once or twice
to get a clear vision.

“Your mom isn’t here.”  He said sternly, pulling his hand back and dip the cloth in the bowl of cold water again.  “How are you feeling?  He reaches for her other arm when she pulled it swiftly back.

“Don’t.”  She mutter then turn her face the other way so her eyes didn’t have to focus on his ugly face.  “You should have just let me die.”

Aum threw the cloth against the water roughly.  “I should but your life is mine. So I’m the one that gets to determine when you die.”  He reached over and cupped her face to force her to look at him.  “You heard me. You die when I let you.”

Kimberly stares at him with so much hate while at the same time, fighting the hot tears pooling in her eyes.  “What else do you want from me!  You took it all already!”  She screams in his face.   

His eyes blink in surprise before it dawn on him.  “You thought I raped you??!!”  He laughed then released her face.  “Even if you were the last person onthis earth, I would NEVER touch your disgusting self.”   With that said, he left the room.

Kimberly slowly pushes herself up so she can sit up while the tears dripped down her cheeks. Her heart filled with so many emotions. She’s still a virgin.  But the thought of wishing for death was still on her brain.  He is a savage beast who could lose his control at any given minute.  Just when that thought pop up, Aum appeared in the doorway with a tray.  She quickly turned her body to wipe her cheeks dry.

He set it on the nearby table.  “Eat.”

“I’ll eat once you leave.”  Said Kimberly.  At that very second, she decided she could not die yet. Not when she still have a mother who loved her dearly.

He didn’t argue and walk out the room.  His eyes peer back at the doorway to see her eating the rice soup.  Aum let out a big sigh and went back to living room.  His heart was being torn with so many emotions. 

---

For the next several days, Kimberly strength started to return.  She ate and took her medicine whenever he came to her room.   They barely exchange any words.  The less the interaction, the better but who knows how long that would last before he goes rogue on her again.  Kimberly stepped under the hot shower for the first time in days.  She stood under the water and let it drench her from head to toe.  I can’t do anything stupid … I need to save my strength, stay on his good side and plan my escape.

Aum step inside the room and heard the water running, then stop.   She must be showering which means she is feeling a hell lot better now.  The bathroom door open and Kim appear in his view, wearing the new clothes he left for her.  “You look better.”  He voice.

“Why wouldn’t I be?  I’m not dead.”  Kimberly walk pass him but not before he tug her arm and pull her toward his face. 

“You and your damn mouth.”  His eyes graze down to her full lips.  Those lustous lips.... His brain tells him to taste them once again….

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
hi everyone. sorry for not updating for the last few days. been really sick and had to be on bedrest. once my strenght return, i will continue. thanks.

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Chapter twenty-two

Kimberly stare at his lips itching closer to hers before using all of her strenght to shove him back. "Don't you dare!" She hissed at him and left the room. 

Aum shakes his head and grut at himself for almost losing it again. This girl is making him crazy and doing crazy things!! 

She sits down the wooden chair and quickly eat the rice porridge.  But in the corner of her eyes, she can tell he's just standing  and staring at her.  Silence filled the room.  How many days have I been in this cabin? 6  or 7 days?  Think of a way out Kimberly!!

"Plotting your escape?"  he asked.

Still eating.... "No."  Is he a mind reader?? 

"Good."  He pulled a chair and sat right next to her.... so close, he could smell her sweet scent.  "There's no escaping from me."

Him being so close made her super uncomfortable.  The boss she once knew was kind and gentle.  He would never made her fear him like he is doing to her right now.  "if you won't let me go, then what is your purpose with me?"  she turned and look at him with soft eyes. 

He didn't like the way her eyes looked so he pull back and stood up.   "If you're done eating, start doing the dishes." He nod toward the sink piling with dirty dishes.  "and after that, i have more work for you to do."  He left the room and stand still on his front porch... staring ito the deep forest.  Seven days have gone by and he was a wreck with her.  One minute, he was all about revenge and rage then the moment she got ill, he went soft as a jello...tending to her and making sure she gets better.  Errrrrr! He need to get his act together!  Damn HER!

----

Kimberly hands ache from scrubbing the floors. Today was the first day of being his slave and yet, also the hottest day so far of the year as well.  He had her cleaned the whole cabin, tended the front yard, chopped up woods, and now back to the kitchen to cook him his meal! She wipe her sweaty forehead with the back of her hand.  Tonight will be the start of her escape plan...

---

Aum sat in the front of the fireplace watching the woods burning quietly. His stomach rumble when he inhale the smell of food from the kitchen. Whatever she was making, he couldn't wait to eat it. Soon, kimberly appear, carrying a tray of plates and set them upon the table.

"Dinner is ready." she said with a smile and look his way. "Hungry?"

He looked at her strangly. Since he kidnapped her, she have never smile... atlas, he must admit; he missed that sweet smile. "Starving." He utter and sat his butt down on the chair with kimberly sitting across from him.

"i could only cook whatever ingredients that was in the fridge... here." She scoop some stir-fry chicken onto his plate. "hope you like it."

She watch him stare at her pecuilary.

"Why are you so nice suddenly? Are you trying to poison me??" she let out a laugh. "what's so funny?"

"I'm not evil like you." kimberly feed herself a piece of chicken. "see." she said, "i'm fine."

Aum slowly ate the chicken not taking his eyes off kimberly. they ate in silence.

"I forgot about the water... be right back." Kimberly disappeared in the kitchen and return with two glasses of water. "there's more chicken in the back if you're still hungry." she scoop more chicken onto his dish when he grip her hand. "Are you trying to seduce me through my stomach?" He stare at her without blinking...using his thumb to caress teh inside of her wrist.