Busaba Rae Ruk

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I dont know why.. but I actually want vee to fall for busaba and not mintra lol i know theyre the same person.. but i rather him fall for busaba's personality than mintras

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Waiting for tomorrow episode.. It does looks like Vee's going to fall for Mintra, it not always that the pr'ek usually will be falling fall for the innocent n'ek , guys.. Lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don’t see what’s lovable about Mintra, other than pra’ek feeling sympathetic toward her night job, cause she catches alot of attention from old guys. Bussaba is the one who should be care, only if he gets a chance to see the pain she is going through. I'm rooting for Bussaba, although the previews is hinting pra'ek with Mintra.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
OHH SO ALL YA SAYING TAT HE DON'T LOVE MINTRA AT FIRST..TAT GOOD..
WELL ANYONEKNOE WAT HIS NAME IS..THE GUY WHO I THINK HIS NAME IS YUI..I DUNO...
BUT MY MOM JUX WANTED KNOE..LOL..
WELL ITS STILL GOOD...
LOVE KOB N VEE!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow...this seems like an dramatic lakorn to watch....i'm just going to wait until all parts are out...i don't think i can with stand the crazy wait for each episode....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Which guy? The guy that play pra'ek friend (that fall for na'ek friend) is "Dan Danai Jira" the long hair dude that owns the music school in the lakorn is "Pete Peera Thedvisan" Those are the only two guys that are main in the lakorn other than Vee. It's kind of funny how the last lakorn I saw from Dan, was when he played a gay dude in Dance Mai Ser Luey Jer Ruk, and in BRR he's playing a straight guy. But then that's the only lakorn I've seen of his before this.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
so unrealistic about how kob with the short hair is mintra witout vee noticing it. like when that guy tried to kill kon her wig fell out and she was covering her face, but then she hurried to get the wig to be mintra and vee didnt even know. thats just stupid

missjoy

sarNie Elites
so unrealistic about how kob with the short hair is mintra witout vee noticing it. like when that guy tried to kill kon her wig fell out and she was covering her face, but then she hurried to get the wig to be mintra and vee didnt even know. thats just stupid
good point.. he doesn't even have any suspicion that they are the same person.. when they don't even look much different... :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Maybe Vee was too busy looking at Mintra's body, since he's always criticizing her clothing, so he doesn't realize. Haha. jk. It's weird that he doesn't think to himself why Mintra was so in a hurry to put her wig back on or think why Mintra would want to hide her identity. Missjoy...when Kob is Mintra she has contact lens, so her eye color is different, dressing, hairstyle, and atittude.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya' know how it is in lakorn . Just a simple disguise like a fake mole is enough to hide their identity and it will never cross the heroin mind dat she/he look familiar LOL