Busaba Rae Ruk

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like it. Didn't think Kob had it in her to play the vixen. I know she had a similar role in Dang Sawan Sarb but that was too short before they reverted her back to type. I'll have to say though her revenge plots are sort of stupid in that she puts herself at risk but at least its entertaining. Also like that Vee falls for Min rather than Bussaba, usually the guy goes for the sweet innocent ones so that is different too.

And yeah I agree that revenge dramas always have the moral lesson that "revenge is a double-edged sword." For once I'd like to see a revenge drama where the person seeking revenge at the end is sitting at some resort/island sipping on a martini smirking while you see all the destruction and suffering they wrought. And no falling in love with the son/daughter of the family either. :p

noi

sarNie Hatchling
is it just me or does pr'eng seem like he's more interested in the bad mintra then the good bussaba.

It's just because no one in his family know Mintra but woa his sister was so mean to her. Anyway, his sister's so selfish tell the girl not to like Bussaba cause she's poor. Hmm...Vee's sister is n'raiER than the actual n'rai (the one trying to marry the guy). Oh yah, Lookade's manager is even worse than I though. Feel sorry for Bussaba/Mintra's friend. She looks very confused.

BTW, what episode just aired?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
felt bad for bussaba when vee asked her to dinner or watever it is you called it...but he only did it for his friend..bussaba really thought he asked her because he liked her only to find out it wasn't...she was so heartbroken...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
And yeah I agree that revenge dramas always have the moral lesson that "revenge is a double-edged sword." For once I'd like to see a revenge drama where the person seeking revenge at the end is sitting at some resort/island sipping on a martini smirking while you see all the destruction and suffering they wrought. And no falling in love with the son/daughter of the family either. :p
I totally agree. Kinda like in American movies. Like Ocean's 11. They robbed people but there's a happy ending. Very satisfying. I hope there's a happy ending here. I just want her to learn from her mistakes and move on.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
felt bad for bussaba when vee asked her to dinner or watever it is you called it...but he only did it for his friend..bussaba really thought he asked her because he liked her only to find out it wasn't...she was so heartbroken...
You know what, I can't pic Kob 's character being in love with Vee, if it was someone like more handsome, I don't mind , but Vee ... umm ..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
oh nooo. vee is a really handsome guy too tho! :] they're good together. but i dont' really like how she acts as Mintra. So HOEaaaaay and unnesesary

nolee

sarNie Adult
Kob's character really annoys me.. she's so psycho & fake, if i was her friend i would NOT live with her haha she gets so mad at random moments.. I wonder how this is gonna end. I think her character is crazy in the head lol. But this lakorns pretty intense, i like it.. lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Kob's character really annoys me.. she's so psycho & fake, if i was her friend i would NOT live with her haha she gets so mad at random moments.. I wonder how this is gonna end. I think her character is crazy in the head lol. But this lakorns pretty intense, i like it.. lol

YEA SAME HERE...
BUT THEN ....
WELL ITS PRETTY OK NOE...
BUT YEA..VEE LOOK SO HAWT WAITH TAT HAIR..
KOB SO PRETTY!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
well it's obvious she a has some "physcotic" in her by the way she act..deprive from her childhood..her character don;t bug me all that much..she's like bio-polar r something..

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah.. she's definitely bipolar. but i can't stand how mean she is to her friend. lol. hopefully in the end she'll get help to back up that she has bipolar because all the psychotic-ness can't just go away like THAT.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling

I agree that her character seems crazy and I am also wondering how this is going to end.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Kob character does look crazy.. but she still end up with the pr'ek.. :lol:
I think at the end kob will make Vee suffer when he finds out that Bussaba and Mintra are the same person..