duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhhh;SUPER cute!
Aff is so nice to help them out!
&&they married at their Island of Love.
Update soon!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I agree,that was super CUTE! I love how his parents were able to devise this whole plan....awww they ended up together in such a sweet and unexpected way.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 2: BFF Forever? (Part 1)

Fah was getting worried because she hasn’t seen Dao all day. She kept staring at her watch. It’s been 2 hours and Fah hoped Dao would be waiting for her at their meeting place. They would meet each other there every day after school.

“Oyy! Where is she? I know her. She has to come. If she wasn’t coming she would’ve left a msg”.

Fah was walking around at the same time wiping her sweat. She sat and waited and she lost hope.

“I guess she’s not coming…”

“Where are you going? Have you given up?” says Dao, laughing.

Fah was mad so she didn’t turn to look at her. She crossed her arms with her back towards her.

“Of course I’m mad! I’ve been waiting here forever. You didn’t even say when you were coming or whether you were coming or not. Hmph!”

“Aww don’t be sad na. Of course I’d come! What kind of friend would I be!” says Dao

Fah was thinking in her head, did she forget? She hasn’t said anything yet…

“Well it’s already late and…, she was waiting for Dao to say something.”

“Ok I’ll walk you home!” Says Dao happily.

Fah was kind of down. She was wondering if her best friend knew that it was her special day.

“I’ll walk you home AFTER….we eat your cake!” Says Dao

Fah turns around to see Dao holding a cute cake.

“Waa, I thought you’d forget!” Tears started coming down her eyes.

Dao started to sing for her. Fah made a wish and blew out the candles. They both hugged each other with tears in their eyes. They’ve been friends since they were small. They grew up in a poor neighborhood. They helped each other out whenever the other was in trouble. They were always seen together and no one could break them apart. It was FahSai’s 18th birthday. They were both seniors and soon they were graduating.

They walked home holding hands and talked about their friendship. Before saying good bye for the night they did their secret handshake and kissed their necklaces. They bought matching necklaces as a sign of forever friendship.

Every morning Dao waits for Fah in front of her house. Dao is an early bird and Fah… well Fah wakes up when someone wakes her up. As usual you’ll see Fah rushing out of the house.

“Hurry Fah! We’ll need to power walk if we want to make it today.”

They’ve been late twice this week. If they were to be late again they’d be punish. At first they power walked but they talked too much so they had to start running. They eventually made it to the front gates but the bell rang. The supervisor was standing outside waiting to catch the late comers. It was their third tardy so they had to get punished. They’ve been through it many times already so they knew the procedures. They had fun doing it.

Afterschool they met each other at their usual spot. Fah wanted to talk to Dao about something for a while now. It was about boys. Fah and Dao were friends for a long time but they’ve never talked about boys.

“Dao. Do you have anyone you like right now?”

Dao looks at her with a surprised expression, “Wow, this is new. You’ve never asked me this before. Why…do you like someone? Dao points at her, Do you, do you...You DO!!!” Fah was already getting red. She turned around and Dao followed. “Who do you like? Aww please tell me!”

Fah goes to sit on a bench. “Well you kind of know him already.”

Fah spends the rest of the day talking about him. She tells Dao how she started liking him.

The next day Dao didn’t have to wait for Fah. She actually woke up earlier than Dao. Fah was waiting for Dao at the front of her house. Dao was shocked because this was rare. Then she remembered their conversation last night. Dao planned for Fah to confess to him. Fah was over excited and nervous. She looked really neat and clean this morning. It was a different feeling, a different day for the two best friends. Dao was happy because Fah was happy.

She went to the restroom five times in an hour. Every time she sees him walking down the hallway she jumps into the restroom.

“Argh! What is wrong with you FAH? You can do this. You have to tell him.” She was talking to herself in the restroom and the other girls were staring.

School was out for the day. Fah had only one chance left. Dao gave her more support during lunch after hearing about the restroom incident. Fah walked towards the lockers because his was close by. He usually goes to his locker everyday afterschool. But an hour passed by and he never came. Fah decided to give up for the day. She opened her locker to get her stuff. She closed it and walked right into him. They both dropped their things.

“Oh I’m sorry! So sorry!” Says Fah as she hurriedly picks up the stuff. She looks up to see him and drops her things again. She was so nervous.

He was laughing to see how clumsy she was. “It’s ok hehe. No worries.” He said with a smile.

They chatted for a while. It went great because they were both laughing and enjoying each other’s company.

He was about to leave until Fah stopped him.

“P’ Thana, I have something I need to tell you.”

He stops to look straight at her. His face still had that warm smile.

Fah hesitated for a bit, her heart was bumping really fast, “I…I…uh…I wanted to say that…that…”

“Yes?” he said with and eager smile.

“I like you!” she shouted it with her eyes closed.

It was silent for a while. She opened her eyes and the smile he had earlier disappeared. She thought it might’ve been too fast. She shouldn’t have said it too early.

He put his hand on her head. “I’m sorry.”

When she heard that her heart stopped. She looked up to him and she was hoping for him to say something else. He started to walk away but she blocked him.

“Why? Why did you say sorry? I didn’t want to hear you say that. Those are the wrong words”, she held back her tears.

He let out a sigh; “I don’t like you like that. I see you as a great friend. I can’t imagine us being more than that”, as he spoke his eyes were towards the ground.

She stands right in front of him, “why can’t we be more than that? What is it that I’m lacking? You don’t have a girlfriend…”

“I know. I know I don’t have a girlfriend, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have anyone in my heart”, he looks up at her.

She was shocked, she demanded that he tell her who he liked. It couldn’t be, because she was always with him. He’d always talk to her. He always took her to places with him. It was her, the person he’d always come to when he was in trouble or needed someone to talk to. All the special memories of them together started rushing towards her in her mind.

“How can you say this after we’ve done so much together? Don’t tell me I’m the only one who thought things were different. Don’t tell me I’m the only one who has these feelings”, she says and she pointed towards herself.

He was sad to hear all of this. He apologized once again but she didn’t want to hear it. She demanded for her name. The name of the girl who stole his heart from her.

“D…Dao. Her name is Dao, your best friend Dao”, he says looking the other way. “I’ve liked her from the day I saw her. We may barely talk or see each other, but my heart was always occupied with her”.

Fah was shocked. Tears started to pour out. “How can this be? When did all of this start?”

Fah fell to the ground. She sat there for a while thinking. He helped her off the ground but she pushed him away and she ran. She ran as fast as she could. She wanted to go far, as far as she could.

Dao waited for 4 hours. Fah promised to meet her after confessing. Dao decided to head home because it was getting dark. Dao guessed that things went well and that Fah was probably still with him. When Dao got home she saw someone at her front yard. Looked like a girl, she couldn’t really see because it was dark and the girl was sitting on the ground. Dao soon realized it was Fah.

“Fah!” Dao ran towards her.

Fah was crying. Dao was getting worried. She hugged her tightly. Fah told her everything. Dao started to cry. She apologized to Fah. She apologized because she caused her best friend pain. Dao didn’t really know him she couldn’t believe that he liked her. Dao comforted Fah all night. She watched as Fah fell asleep. She didn’t want it to be like this. She actually couldn’t believe something like this happened. She knew boys were nothing but trouble. Fah stayed with Dao for the whole weekend. Things started to get a bit better. Fah was strong. It would take more than a single guy to bring her down.

It was Monday again. Fah was too angry and too sad to go back. Dao told her that life moves on. The pain will gradually and slowly fade. The more she lets it go the faster it’ll be gone. The whole day Fah avoided him. She was glad that the day was over. As she walks towards the lockers she saw Thana talking to Dao. She stops by the corner to watch.

She saw Thana giving Dao a present. He kneeled down on his knees and gave it to her. She said something to him with a smile and took it. Fah was confused with what she saw. She didn’t want to be mad because she didn’t really know what was going on. But like everyone else she believed in what she saw and ran away crying.

For a while Fah avoided Dao. Dao tries to talk to her but was never able to. She thought maybe Fah needed time alone. Alone to think and be with herself. Things got worse as she tries to talk to her. Fah acted like she didn’t want to. Dao didn’t know what to do she didn’t understand what was going on.

Fah felt a sense of betrayal and jealousy. What is it that she was lacking? Is she not pretty enough? Or is she not as soft and ladylike as Dao? It was all she could think about. She walked around campus and overheard some girls talking about a beauty pageant held by the school. Only senior girls were allowed to participate.

Fah realized that this was her chance. She can show him that there isn’t anything that she was lacking. She would compete again Dao. She will win and he will see that she shine’s brighter than Dao.

Everyday Fah would check the list to see who signed up. It was 2 days before the event and Dao didn’t sign up. Fah realized that she would have to convince her for her to join. Afterschool Fah put everything aside and went to their meeting place. She knew Dao would be there and she was. Dao was really happy. Happy because she came and happy because they were talking again. Fah convinced her to join by saying they should do something together because it was their last year in high school. Dao agreed and it made Fah happy.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I wished Fah would've just asked Dao what the box was.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i agree with phone.
just because she saw that
doesn't mean its true.well,i cant wait:)
this chapter is really interesting.
Oh.&btw,Loving the new poster for this FF<3

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 2: BFF Forever? (Part 2)

The whole school was in excitement. Everyone was either preparing for the show or waiting eagerly to watch it. Backstage all the girls were getting ready. Fah brought her mother along to help her. Her mother was surprised because Fah wasn’t the type of girl who’d even think about signing up for a pageant. Her mother asked her why she decided to do it and Fah just simply told her she wanted to do something exciting and new. It was almost time to start. Fah looked to see if Dao was done but she was nowhere to be seen.

“What if she didn’t come? Ugh where is that girl…she told me she’d be here!” Fah searched everywhere.

It was time for the girls to walk out. All 12 girls lined up and were ready to go out. Each person did their round and lined up on stage. There were so many people. Fah looked into the crowd as she walked the stage. The light was so bright and she had a hard time looking through the crowd. It didn’t stop her from being able to find him. It may be dark but he shines through it. She saw him and smiled brightly. His eyes were on her and only her. He gave her a slight smile and wave. Everyone was watching her. Many were shocked with her appearance because she was beautiful and usually when she’s in her school uniform she’d have a messy appearance. Soon the attention shifted to the person coming up behind her. She went to stand in line and realized that Dao had appeared. Dao was really pretty and calm. It was all very natural for her because she is a dancer and she’s used to doing things like this. Fah was glad that her competition has arrived. She glazed her eyes towards Thana and realized he was strictly staring only at her. His smile was really big. Fah was mad at this point. She wasn’t going to give up. Dao came and stood right next to her. She gave her a big smile. She was delighted that they were doing something interesting together. They all went off stage to prepare for their next stage which was the talent part. Dao followed Fah because she wanted to talk to her.

“Fah…Fah! Wait for me”, Dao ran right behind her.

Fah stopped and gave a little sigh. She turned to face Dao. “What? Did you have something to say to me?” says Fah.

Dao was surprised by her tone of voice. “What’s wrong? It seems like you don’t like me…or don’t even want to be near me. What did I do?”

Fah gave her a smile. “I don’t know…what did you do? She was about to walk away but stopped. She looked at Dao, don’t think you can beat me. You can’t always win”. Fah walked right into her and went to change.

The talent stage went by smoothly and it was the questions round. The questions were made up by the students in school. The questions were put into a box and the contestant had to pick it from the box. Fah was up and her question was to describe what the term best friends.

Dao was surprised to hear the question. She stared at Fah’s back. She knew Fah would give a great response. Fah was hesitant for a bit and thought about Dao.

“Best friends take half of the each other’s burden and add it to themselves. They are like your other half who understands and cares for you. Most of your trust is in them. No matter how wrong you are they will always agree with you. They would rather suffer with you than be happy by themselves. Their shoulder is there for you to lean on and you’re never alone when times hit you hard”

Fah was almost in tears as she answered the question. All of their memories together came rushing through her head as she gave her answer. Meanwhile, Dao who was listening had tears in her eyes. Everyone clapped for her.

Dao was the last person. Her question was to put into her own words the meaning of love. Dao was a bit shocked with the question.

“What is love? Who is it for? Does it bring happiness or does it bring tears? To tell you the truth, I’ve never really experienced love yet. I can tell you what I think love is. I’m pretty sure everyone has heard that love can make you blind. Searching for that person isn't as easy as it seems. For some it can take longer and for others it's like love at first sight. When you’ve finally found them all you want to do is make sure they’ll be with you for a long time. Love doesn't always end in happiness. It can lead to broken hearts. Even so…even if your heart does get broken someone might be fixing it for you when you’re not even noticing.”

After she finished everyone cheered and clapped for her. Fah was really surprised and happy with her answer. She listened to it with her heart. She cheerfully clapped for her best friend. It was now time to determine the winner. Dao and Fah were the two last ones. It was a tense moment for the two of them. Fah held Dao’s hand and Dao gave her a big smile. A smile of relief knowing her friend was ok with her.

“The winner is…FAHSAI!”

They looked at each other and Dao gave Fah a big hug. She was happy for her friend. They both had tears in their eyes. Fah walked around stage waving and bowing to the audience. When she came back Thana was onstage to hand her the flowers. As the son of the Superintendent, Thana had the privilege of handing the flowers to the winner. It was Fah’s moment. She was the happiest and luckiest person that day. Fah came to give Dao one last hug.

“I’ll…I’ll meet you at the same place ok?”

Before Fah walks off Dao says, “I’ll be waiting”.

Dao waited for an hour. She smiled to herself. She was happy knowing her best friend actually won a beauty contest.

“Dao…”

She heard someone’s voice behind her. She turns to see that it was Thana. She looked at him with a confused expression. He walks up to her with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Fah walked in to see. She stood close enough to hear everything but she hid behind the corner.

“Congratulations on today’s contest. I wanted to thank you for joining and participating in our school’s event…I know you didn’t win but for me you’re always beautiful. These flowers are for you”, he handed her the flowers.

She looked at them and smiled. She looked up at him.

“I think these belong to Fah. She won today and it would look even prettier if these flowers were in her hands”, she said handing the flowers back to him.

He smiled, “These flowers were meant for you. I carefully picked them out. It didn’t matter to me if you won or not. I believe you deserved this bouquet. You may not have won, but you did walk the stage, performed and answered questions just like she did. If you don’t want them you could throw it away”.

He walked away and Dao wanted to give it back to him.

“But Fah likes you!” she shouted at him.

He turns and walks back towards her. “I already told you right? I don’t like her. She’s…she’s just a friend. It’s you, he grabs her hand. I like you. My heart has only you”.

Fah’s mother tapped on her shoulder. “What are you doing? We need to take more pictures. Come with me”. Her mother grabbed her hand. They left to take pictures. Fah looked back to still see Thana holding Dao’s hand.

She took her hand away and turned away from him. “Please…please stop. You know I can’t accept your feelings. I don’t like you. I can’t stand it when you say that. It hurts me to hear my best friend’s crush say that he likes me. You hurt her. Do you know how much it hurts me? I see her cry. It crushes my heart knowing my best friend is suffering”.

Thana stands there for a while, staring at her back. He didn’t want to say anymore. He walked away.

Soon after another guy comes up to tap on her shoulder.

“I told you. I don’t like… she turned around to see Kade. He was holding a big bouquet of white roses”. He knew that Dao loved them.

“You don’t like what?” he said.

She smiled, “I don’t like it when you come up behind me like that hehe”.

He handed her the flowers and noticed the other bouquet. She told him that it was for Fah. He stood there talking to her for a while. Kade and Dao were good friends. She has had a crush on him for a while. He too had a crush on her. He expressed his happiness for her. Even though she didn’t win the pageant she was still a winner in his heart. After a while Kade left because Dao told him she was waiting for Fah.

She sat there waiting for Fah. She was really upset. “What would she say if Fah were to see these?” She didn’t want to throw them away because the flowers were too pretty. She decided to give it to Fah. It would make her happy knowing it came from Thana. The other bouquet was surely a keeper because it was from Kade. Fah came out to see Dao sitting at the bench holding the flowers and smiling. Dao was so happy she couldn’t stop smelling them. Fah had tears in her eyes. It was her day… her special day. She won the competition that was supposed to make her outshine every girl. It was true. She outshined everyone except Dao. No matter what she did, Dao always outshined her when it came to Thana. His heart had her from the beginning. To Fah it seemed as if Dao was happy with it. Maybe Dao was hiding all her feelings. She probably lied the whole time. If Dao really didn’t have feelings for Thana why would she even keep the flowers?

It was getting dark already and Fah never showed up. Maybe she was still in the theatre. Dao went to go check but everything was closed. No one was there. Dao was confused. Maybe she forgot. Dao walked home. She didn’t understand. Where did Fah go?

Dao got home and Fah was waiting for her. Dao was so happy she ran up to her.

“There you are! She said with a big smile. I was waiting for you”.

“I’ve been waiting for you here too. Where were you?” said Fah

Dao was confused. She thought Fah told her to wait at their place. Fah looked at the flowers and Dao handed them to her.

“These are for you. They’re from someone special!”

Fah took them and looked at them with angry eyes.

“I went to our place earlier and saw you with someone and didn’t want to bother”.

Dao was shocked, “o..oh…someone…um someone wanted to congratulate me. But it was nothing hehe”.

Fah walked up to her with the flowers. “And these flowers… I thought that person gave them to you…I heard something along the lines of I like you, my heart has only you”.

Dao looked at Fah and grabbed her hand. I can explain.

Fah threw Dao’s hand away. She threw the flowers back at Dao’s face. “Explain? What more is there to say? I’ve seen and heard so much today. What is there left that I don’t know about? Oh wait. Your feelings! You probably want to tell me the truth”.

Dao smiled, “Yes! I want to tell you the truth”.

“The truth being that you’ve always lied to me! You have feelings for him too right! I know! I saw everything. I saw him holding your hand. I heard him express his feelings to you”. Fah had tears coming down her cheeks. “I…I saw how happy you were with the flowers. I can’t believe you lied to me. The least you could do is tell me the truth. And those flowers! You want me to have them even though he gave them to you?! You’re too much”. Fah ran off into the dark.

Dao called out after her but she wouldn’t stop. “Why? Why won’t you even listen to me? I haven’t lied to you. You just never gave me the opportunity to explain”. Dao fell to the ground and started to cry. Everything went downhill from there. Fah avoided Dao every day. They never talked anymore. Dao always waited for her ever day after school. Fah soon found out about Dao’s crush. She took this as an opportunity to get back at her. She’d get close to the guy. Every time Dao comes near Fah would be all over him. All Dao did was watch from far away. She knew Fah wanted to get revenge. If this was the way to get Fah to feel better she didn’t mind. Dao was hurt. She really liked him. She never had the chance to tell Fah about it.

Dao decides to talk to Fah. She asked her what is wrong. What happened to their relationship? Did Fah really want things to end just because of guys? Fah was in a good mood.

“Did you see P’Kade and me earlier? Don’t we look so good together?” asked Fah. She looks at Dao with evil eyes.

“Why must it be like this?” says Dao. “Why can’t we go back to being friends? Is fighting for guys really what you want? How can something like this break us? We were so…”

“We are no longer friends. I don’t see you as a friend I could trust. I hate you! Everything that makes you happy I will take away from you. P’Kade is a start. You can act all cool but I know it hurts you. You think you’re better than me? Just wait and see…” Fah starts to walk away.

“You can have him. You can take anything you want. If it makes you feel better. Yes it hurts me. I’m hurt by your actions. I can take the pain. If you don’t want to be my friend anymore I’m fine with it. Things may change from now. But just remember…I’m still your friend”, Dao walks away from her.

That was the last time they were seen together. Dao went back to their spot one last time. She wrote a letter and put it in the little box that Thana gave her. She was crying. She stayed there for a while. One thing no one knew was that the place they went had a tree that had a little opening on the bottom. Dao put that little box in there. She hope that one day Fah would come back and find it.

The girls grew up and got scouted into the entertainment. Fah and Dao both worked for the two top channels. These channels were also rivals. After 2 years in the business the girls both became the top actresses. No one could beat or outshine them. Whenever they would see each other they would have to act nice and sweet together but in reality they hated each other. Fah would always start rumors about Dao. Dao always put up a fight because enough was enough. Everything was always a competition.

Hi Guys! I just finished Ch.2 it's different. I just wanted to talk about these two ladies before i talk about their love lives. Ch.3 will be next it will be about Noon and Oh Ji Ho. It's called Remember Me. I hope everyone's enjoying this so far. I promise it will get better and more interesting.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh;it really sucks.
All that for just guys.
suchh a sad chapter
and now they're rivals.
Can't wait for the next chapter<3
i'm enjoying this awesome FF:)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The poster for each chapter is so kool.

So sad in this chapter why do they have to do that to each other. A guy isn't wroth fighting for to cause their friendship to end like that. I can't wait for more.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 3: Remember Me (Part1)

Dao has lived a hard life. She worked for her family. She wanted nothing more than to make her parents happy. They have done so much for her and now it was her turn to repay them. Ever since she was small her family never had the life of luxury. Till this day they are still in debt. Her parents borrowed a lot of money from the family they are working for. They had to pay for Dao’s schooling. The mother was a real gambler. Their debt went up to about 50 million baht. The Park family was always nice to lend them money. They’ve been working for this family since she was small. Dao may be one of the top actresses but she still doesn’t have enough money to pay it all off. She accepts as much work as she’s offered. Her parents were worried and sorry for her.

She finally saved up 10 million baht and decided to go give it to them herself. She hasn’t been to their mansion in a while. They were nice people. They also had a son. She remembered him. He was so quiet and only played by himself. It seemed as if he didn’t like her because she worked for his family.

She entered the beautiful white gates. She was amazed at how beautiful the mansion was. Her reaction was the same as when she came here when she was small. Mrs. Park was excited to hear that Dao was going to visit today. She prepared a lot because she adored Dao ever since she was small. She was very polite and had beautiful manners. Dao sat in the living room waiting.

“Dao! You’re finally here”, says Mrs. Park as she walks into the living room.

Dao gets up and greets her. Mrs. Park was amazed at how beautiful she was. Everything was still the same. She gave her a hug.

“I haven’t seen you for so long. I’ve really missed you. Look at you, all grown up and so beautiful”.

Dao smiled sweetly and complimented her back. They chatted for a while. Mrs. Park was actually a big fan of her dramas. Dao was happy to know that someone like Mrs. Park followed her works. Dao was about to hand her the check until Mrs. Park suggested they should have dinner together. “What would you like to have for dinner tonight? It could be anything you like”, says Mrs. Park.

Dao thought for a while she really didn’t want to bother them so she asked, “Would it be alright if we cooked it together?”

Mrs. Park was surprised at her suggestion. She smiled happily and agreed. It was a new experience for Dao because Mrs. Park was teaching her how to cook some Korean food. They made many dishes. Since Dao liked spicy food, Mrs. Park suggested making Tofu soup. During the hours they spent cooking Mrs. Park learned more about Dao. She really adored her. She hasn’t met anyone like her. She finds it special. Mr. Park came home and was surprised to see the two together.

“Wow! The room smells great. It’s like mother and daughter cooking together. I can’t believe I get to taste Dao’s cooking tonight”.

Mrs. Park smiled, “I wish she was my daughter”.

Dao blushed she was a bit shy.

It was only the three of them. They enjoyed dinner and talked so much. She seemed like she was a part of the family.

She got home and told her parents about the meeting. They all enjoyed a good laugh. She looked into her purse and remembered she forgot to give them the check. It shows how much she enjoyed talking to them. They weren’t like any ordinary Bosses. They cared for their workers. Dao’s parents said not to worry because they’ll give it to them tomorrow when they go there. She had 30 million more to go. She told her parents not to worry. No matter how long it takes she will pay it back. She’ll work even harder. Her parents looked at each other. They weren’t happy but they were proud to have a daughter like Dao.

Dao’s parents were told to stay for dinner that night. They had a little meeting. Mr. and Mrs. Park both wanted to talk about Dao. Mrs. Park expressed how much she loved Dao. They both did. Dao’s mother handed the check to them.

“Here is 10 million baht. Dao was supposed to give it to you yesterday but she forgot”.

Mr. Park shoved it back to them. They were confused. They didn’t know why they wouldn’t accept it. Was it because they wanted it in cash?

Mrs. Park grabbed Dao’s mother’s hand. “I wanted to ask if Dao could be a part of our family”. Dao’s mother said of course she could. She knows how much they’ve wanted a daughter. The couple smiled.

“That’s not what we meant”. Her parents were confused. Mr. Park explained that he wanted Dao for their son.

“We want Dao to get married with Tae Hyun. We would love to have a daughter in law like her”.

Dao’s parents looked at each other in shock. Her mother looked at them and said, “I don’t think that would be good. Our daughter is nothing near your son. Our families don’t match at all. What if your son already has someone whom he loves? Your son should get someone who’s perfect and has everything he does”.

Mrs. Park smiled, “what are you saying? Your daughter has everything. Everything we need. She is just perfect. I’ve adored her ever since she was small. We don’t need anything other than her. A person like her is hard to find. I know because I’ve met so many other girls. Besides, Tae Hyun doesn’t have anyone yet. I just know that Dao and Tae Hyun will get along. They will look perfect together”.

Her mother was still hesitant. She really didn’t like the idea. Dao wouldn’t agree either.

Mr. Park knew they didn’t want to agree. “If you guys were to agree, the debt you owe us will be erased. Everything you’ve given us we will give back to you. Dao’s parents shockingly looked at each other again. Don’t you want Dao to live a good life? She won’t have to work much. We know she’s been working hard to pay off the debt. As long as you agree everything will be better”.

Her parents asked for time. They wanted to talk to Dao about it first. They’ll have an answer for them in a week. The Parks agreed.
Her parents talked it over together for 2 days. They didn’t know what to do. They didn’t feel right about the whole suggestion. They also didn’t like seeing their daughter coming home really tired. Sometimes she didn’t come home for two days because of filming her drama. Dao rarely stayed home. Whenever she did she would always be helping her parents around the house. Her parents asked her a couple of hint questions. They wanted to know.

“Dao. How would you feel about being rich?” says her mom.

Dao looks at her with a tired smile. “Hmm. If I were to be rich…I would buy you guys everything you want. I would take you guys everywhere you’d want to go”.

Her parents laughed. Her dad patted her head, “we want to know how you’d feel living in a mansion and not having to work much”.

Dao had sleepy eyes. “I would actually like it. IF I were to live in a beautiful mansion like the Parks I would be so happy. I’d actually feel like a princess. I would be able to only work on my dramas…”

Dao fell asleep. Her parents looked at each other. They felt like crying because they can see how tired their daughter is. They both tucked her in and kissed her good night. They finally came to an agreement.

The next day Dao’s mother planned on visiting Dao at her set. Her mother wanted to surprise her with some lunch. She wanted to see Dao when she was working.

Her mother prepared a good lunch for the whole set. Everyone was happy, especially Dao. She enjoyed her lunch and she had so much energy while filming. Her mother watched her happily. Dao wasn’t done yet but her mother had to go home and prepare dinner for them. Dao told her to be careful and that she’ll be home soon.

Two hours later Dao received a phone call from someone. It was a guy. She didn’t recognize his voice. He told her that her mother was in the hospital because she fainted while crossing the road. She dropped everything and rushed over to the hospital. She was crying. Her father was already there waiting. The doctor came out to tell them that her mother was suffering from stress and dehydration. She was working too hard and not drinking much water. He suggested that she get a lot of rest and don’t make her worry too much.

It was getting late and her father suggested that she go home and rest. He was going to stay and take care of her mother. Dao didn’t want to but she remembered she had to work extra early tomorrow. She went to see her mom for a little bit. Her mom was still sleeping. Dao kissed her forehead and told her she’ll be back tomorrow.

After finishing work she rushed to the hospital. Her mother was eating. She was happy to see Dao. Dao was so worried she gave her mother a big hug. Her mother looked a lot better today than yesterday.

“Mom, you need to rest and drink a lot of water ok. I don’t want you to be in the hospital anymore”, says Dao.

Her mother laughed, “oh honey I’m alright. It would be impossible for me to not come into the hospital anymore...unless I died at home?”

Dao looked at her, “don’t say that! You can’t say that. You’re fine. I don’t want you to work anymore. I want you to stay home and rest. I will do all of the work. You don’t have to worry”.

Her parents looked at each other. Her mother grabbed her hand.

“Dao…how would you feel about getting married?”

Dao was confused. She let out a little laugh, “what do you mean? I can’t get married. I haven’t found anyone yet. Besides I don’t want to. I want to live with you guys and take care of you”.

Her mother stared at her. “We want you to get married”.

Dao noticed they were being serious. She gets up and walks around. “What do you mean? Get married to whom? I…I don’t understand”.

Her father walked up to her. “The Parks want you to marry their son”.

She looks at them in shock. “WHAT! How…Why….what? I don’t think I heard you guys right. You want me to marry their son?!!!”

Her mother explained to her what the Parks told them. Dao was speechless because she didn’t understand why they’d want a poor girl like her as a daughter in law.

Her mother told her that it’s all up to her. She agreed to it because she wanted Dao to live the life of luxury. She wanted Dao to experience new and better things. They wanted Dao to enjoy life.

She told them that if it was money they were worried about then they didn’t have to worry because she was working for it. But the thing was; her parents didn’t want her to work so much. They worried for her. They loved her.

Dao looked at her mother who was lying on the hospital bed. She wanted her mother to be happy. She thought about it and agreed. She was willing to do it because she knew her parents wanted it.

A week has passed and the Parks were excited to hear that Dao agreed to the marriage. Their son was coming back from Korea in a week. They were excited to tell him about it.

Dao couldn’t stop thinking about it. She really didn’t want to go through with it. At work she lost most of her concentration. Everyone was worried for her because she was never like this. Dao went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night.

“I got it! I just have to see for myself. I can get out of this. He must have a girlfriend already. Or…or he won’t even go through this…wait…mom already told me that he agrees with everything his parents tell him. What kind of guy is that? He doesn’t even know me and he already agrees to marry me? Argh he’s probably those quiet and weird type of guys. Ehh...STILL! I don’t want to get married to him. I want to find the guy of my dreams (Dao imagines her dream guy)”.

The next day she asks her mom about Tae Hyun. She wanted to know more about him. Her mother was glad that she was interested. She said that Tae Hyun was a real gentleman. He always listened to his parents and he is a hard worker. He takes care of all their family business in Korea. He will be coming to Thailand to take a break and then work over here. They were in the process of finding him a house. Tae Hyun wanted a small house for himself.

Dao realized something, “Mom…does he have any servants to take care of him yet?”

Her mother looked at her and said no. They were probably just going to use someone from the mansion. Dao asked if she could bring someone in. She had a friend who needed a job. He was very trustful and loyal. She knew him because he worked at the set. He mother was a bit suspicious. Dao explained that she just wanted to help out her soon to be hubby. Her mother laughed when she said that. Never in her mind did she expect Dao to be excited to get married, especially to someone she didn’t know.

Dao smiled, “don’t worry…I won’t let you down. You guys want me to get married then I will. I won’t back out…”

Hey hey! I'm posting a lot now because it's getting closer to when school's starting.
I've actually enjoyed writing this chapter. It's gonna get fun haha.

awesomedua: Thanks for reading! I love how your so interested hehe. It keeps me writing. I'm still making another poster for the older generations too. It's just i was half way done and i accidentally exit it. SOOOO sadddd. arghh.
dancy: Thanks! I agree too. A guy isn't worth fighting for. It's not worth it to end a good and long friendship like that...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i like this chapter:)
Dao sure is hardworking.
Can't wait for moree,i'll be waiting!
Really?i can't wait to see more of your
posters,they're really awesome!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Dao is so nice. It seems like it's gonna be forever before Fah and Dao become friends again, if ever. I'm anticipating when Dao meets her future hubby. The trailer seems so intense :p I just love your ff...the comedy, romance, and drama is all in this.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 3: Remember Me (Part2)

Tae Hyun finally landed at the Bangkok International Airport. He was waiting to get his luggage. It finally came, he put it in his cart and was about to leave until someone yelled at him.

“Excuse me! I think you took the wrong luggage. That’s mine”, says Fah.

Tae Hyun looked at her, “I’m sorry. This is actually mine. I know my luggage. So if you don’t mind could you please move. I’m really tired and I want to go home.”

Fah didn’t budge. She was getting mad because she knew he had her luggage. She walked up to him to grab it but he stood in front of it. Everyone was watching them. He told her to go away. He didn’t want to cause trouble. He said he’ll prove it by showing her what’s inside. She stood there with her arms crossed. He opened it and held up something.

“See! I told you this is mine”, he said looking at her.

Her eyes widen full of embarrassment.

He smiled, “now you’re embarrassed right. I told you from the beginning… “, he looked to see himself holding a bright red bra. He was shocked and threw it back into the suitcase.

“Ohhhh. Im… sorry. Uhh. This is yours. Here you can take it”, he was so embarrassed.

She laughed at him. She went over to get his luggage. They looked at it and realized they both have the same suitcase. They smiled at each other. He decided to push her luggage out for her because he was sorry. She agreed.

After Fah left his parents arrived. They were so happy to see him. His mother hugged and kissed him. They went home and Tae Hyun rested for a bit. They had a special family dinner. His parents had to discuss something important with him. They told him they found a good place for him. He wanted a quiet place. He was the type of person who liked to keep things to himself. They also got him a personal servant. He will meet him when he moves into the house.

His mother then told him about the arranged marriage. He was shocked. He knew his parents wanted the best for him but he didn’t expect them to find a girl for him. He was very traditional but he didn’t like the idea. He was an obedient son. He always did what his parents told him. He didn’t mind because they’ve worked hard to give him everything.

He smiled, “Don’t worry. If you guys love her then I’ll do my best to love her too.”

His parents were so happy. His mother gave him a big hug. “You are really a great son. You won’t regret this…I promise.”

The next day he moved into his new place. He wanted to relax and have time for himself. In Korea he did a lot of work. He gets a month vacation before starting work here in Thailand. He sat in the living room waiting to meet his new servant. He wanted to test him out. If he was to serve him then he had to be loyal and suitable.

He finally came. He sat on the floor and kept his head down. Tae Hyun looked at him for a long time.

“Stand up. I want to observe you.”

He stood up but his head was still towards the ground.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Di…Din. My name is Din.”

Tae Hyun looked at him with suspicion. He walked around him pulling at his big shirt and messy hair. He grabbed his arm and wiggled it.

“You look girly to me. Why must you wear such a big shirt? And your hair is just everywhere. I want someone who’s clean. Before I accept you I need to check and see if you’re capable of working for me.”

He made Din do some chores first. He had to wipe the whole house. Wash his clothes and cook dinner, unpack his things and move furniture around. Din was a small guy. He had trouble doing some of the things. Tae Hyun was about to give up on him. After tasting the dinner that Din made, he fell in love. Tae Hyun was impressed with Din’s skills. His cooking was good. He couldn’t believe a Thai guy could cook Korean food like an actual Korean person. Tae Hyun made him cook his favorite Tofu soup. Din kept complaining to himself. He was about to give up as well. After watching him for a while Tae Hyun finally told him he was hired.

After dinner Tae Hyun laid down the rules.

1. Always wake up first than me and never be late. Din is his alarm.
2. I like to eat a big breakfast every morning. I will tell you what I want the night before. Din is the cook.
3. The place has to be clean! Always. Din is the maid.
4. Clothes must be ready every morning.
5. Whenever I call you, you must answer! Din is the answering machine.
6. Never make me wait.

Din was getting mad. He didn’t like all of these rules. “Gosh I’m your servant not your slave”, he said to himself quietly.

“WHAT? What did you say?” Tae Hyun looked at him.

“Ohh nothing. I was just repeating what you said hehe.”

“One more thing…Don’t ever let me repeat myself. I say things once and you must get it”, he said.

Din asked when he was to start work. Tae Hyun told him he already started. Din was shocked because he didn’t really prepare much. He was about to leave until Tae Hyun reminded him to be here tomorrow before he wakes up. He will be up at 7 am. So he expects Din to be there around 6:30 am. Din was shocked. He never wakes up that early.

It was already 12 am and he barely got home. “Argh! Why did I decide to do this! “Dao was frustrated. She took off the wig and scratched her head. The band she wrapped around her chest was getting irritating. She was mad. She didn’t like him one bit. He was a completely different person from what her mother told her. But she had to keep doing it. If she wanted to get out of this marriage she had to find a way through him. She needed to know if he wanted to marry her or not. If he had a lover, that would be even better. She set her alarm up for 5 am. She had to get up extra early to change into her Din costume and then drive to his house which was far.

Four hours later her alarm rang. She was so tired she clicked the snooze button and went back to sleep. It rang the second time and she did the same thing. She finally got up on the third ring. She looked to see that it was 5:45 am. She dropped the clock and ran into the shower. She was so mad at herself. She was going to be late on the first day. He was going to yell at her. She didn’t want to hear it.

She ran right into the house at 6:35. He was standing there staring at his watch.

“You’re late! I thought I told you to be here at 6:30”

She was out of breath from running. “Im…sor…ry. I thought you said you don’t wake up until 7 am?”

He looked at her, “I wanted to test you on the first day. Usually I can tell if you come late or not. I expect everything to be prepared right when I wake up. Seeing you arrive now I can tell you won’t have time to get my running clothes ready, my normal clothes, do the laundry and prepare my breakfast on time.”

She looked at him in shock. She couldn’t believe she had to do that all in 30 minutes? It was impossible. Maybe he was implying that she needed to be there earlier than 6:30.

He saw how out of breath she was. He decided that she needed to go on daily runs with him. He didn’t want the person working for him to be out of shape. Dao prepared his clothing for him and he dragged Dao along for the mile run. He likes to run every morning before work. Even though he is on vacation he still runs. She couldn’t really take it. He had to stop and wait for her many times. It took twice as long to finish. He had to drag her home. She was so tired, she became dizzy.

“What are you doing? I need you to go and prepare breakfast. Hurry up and do it while I’m taking a shower.”

She looks at him with big eyes. “Bre..breakfast?!” She laid her head down on the dining table.

He wanted her to cook eggs, sausage, toast and pancakes. It was a lot because he wanted to see if she could make it in time while he was in the shower. First she went up to prepare his clothes for him like he wanted and then came down to do the breakfast. He came down and smelled the aroma. It was lovely. Everything was set up on the table with one thing missing...the newspaper. He looked around for Din, but he was missing too. Then he noticed he was lying on the couch sleeping. He tried to wake him up, but he didn’t budge. He moved his face closer to Din’s.

He screamed, “DIN! Wake…”

Din got up so fast that their heads hit each other. They both ended up with bruises on their forehead. Tae Hyun was mad and had an angry expression while he was eating. Din didn’t want to look at him because he was giving mean stares. After breakfast Tae Hyun lectured him for an hour. Din was given many chores to do that day. He was fully occupied.

When Dao got home she crashed. It was the most work she has ever done. She may have come from a poor environment, but she has never done all of these things herself.

Dao has been working for him for about two weeks. She still hasn’t progressed in her research. She decided that today she will start to ask him some questions. She was getting used to waking up early already. She went to his house as usual. She started off by getting his clothes ready. She walked into his room and saw him sleeping. She realized he was sleeping with his shirt off. She realized she was staring at him.

“What the hell…why are you staring at him!?”, she said to herself. She ran into his closet to get his outfit out. When she came out he was already standing there watching her. She was startled because he was sleeping when she came in and now he was standing there quietly.

“You should say something. I thought you were a ghost or something”, she said.

He laughed, “Well, this is my room. Do I have to tell you I’m up or something? Besides, you’re my alarm clock. I can tell when you come in. I also tell when someone's staring at me…”

He smiles and walked into the bathroom to wash his face. She covered her face with his shirt. She was embarrassed that he caught her.

It was time for their morning run. She never looked forward to it. She had to do it or else she would be given more chores. Dao was actually getting better at it but was still behind but she made it to the house eventually. She was still punished because by the time she got back he was already waiting after taking a shower and getting dressed.

She finished up her chores with doing the laundry. She folded everything and all she had to do was put it in the closet. She hung all the shirts and pants. She hated when his underwear was in the pile. She felt as if she had already married the man. She was about to go put it in the drawer until she turned around to see him staring at her again. She was startled and dropped everything. He laughed. She was more startled because he only had a towel on. She tried not to look at him.

“What’s wrong? You look at me like a girl looking at a guy in his undies for the first time. There’s nothing to be unfamiliar with, we’re both guys anyways.”

She laughed, “haha um yea…we’re both guys. It’s just I was startled by you appearing without sound.” He asked her to hand him a pair of new underwear since she dropped them. She carefully handed it to him. He took it and put it on right in front of her. She was startled because as he put it on his towel came off before he could even put it on all the way. Her eyes widen as she stared at his naked body. She covered her eyes and hurriedly picked up everything. She ran off to put the other pairs away. He stopped her.

“Never mind. I think I need a new pair. These were on the ground earlier right? Since your there just grab me a new pair from the drawer".

She grabbed another pair and handed it to him. She realized he didn’t cover himself up. She quickly threw it at him and left. It landed on his face.

Dao ran downstairs. “What the…! What just happened? What just happened!!! My poor eyes. I…I need to wash them. Is there any soap that can clean those disgusting images from my eyes!!!?” She was going crazy.

Before she went home he told her that she needed to come and stay with him. He wanted to be able to call on her any time. She didn’t want to because a whole day with him was already like hell. Imagine day and night! He was getting suspicious of Din because he didn’t act like any normal guy. He does everything so perfectly. Besides, he is too pretty to be a guy…

Dao had to explain to her parents that she will be away for a while. It was to film a drama and she was doing it out of the country. They told her to be careful and call them whenever she had time. Dao packed her things and remembered she couldn’t take most of the things she needed. She noticed she was going to start her period soon. She was worried as to how she will bring pads into the house. She was sure he would be checking around.

During dinner they ate together. Tae Hyun told Din that they were going to visit his parents tomorrow. She was scared because she didn’t want them to notice it was her. She tried to get out of it. He didn’t allow it. She took the opportunity of asking him about his arranged marriage. He got mad. He slammed the table.

“I can’t believe it. My parents are making me marry some poor girl! I don’t even know her. I bet she is only after our money. I will not allow it. I will find out who she is and make sure she and I will never get married.”

Dao was surprised. She was happy that he didn’t agree to it but at the same time she was mad that he thinks she’s a gold digger.

“She probably doesn’t want to marry you either!” she shouted.

He looked at her, “What are you saying? It’s so obvious that she needs money. Why else would a poor girl agree to marry a rich guy she doesn’t even know?”

Dao was angry. She hurried up and ate.

The next day she tried to disguise herself as much as possible. While Tae Hyun was talking to his parents she noticed he changed to a completely different person. He was so nice and calm. He acted like a gentleman. Dao was shocked at how good he was in acting. She believed that he would make it far in the entertainment area. She heard them talking about Dao. His mother said that he won’t be able to meet her until she gets back from her drama shooting. He said he was sad that he won’t be able to meet her yet. His mother gave him a hug and he gave Din an evil smile.

She was scared. “He is the devil! What kind of guy is that? Ugh”.

They have been living together for a while. Things were changing. Dao started to feel comfortable around him. She has seen him naked only once. She didn’t want that part to get comfortable…ever.

Dao notices that he gets a lot of phone calls from Korea. She could never understand because he speaks in Korean. She knew that it was from a girl. She answered the phone once for him. It made her happy knowing that he already had someone in mind. He seemed to enjoy his conversations with the girl. It was a good sign for her. Now they have reasons NOT to get married.

One day he was bored and decided to watch tv. Dao went to get some coffee for him. Nothing on tv interested him until he turned onto a channel where Fah was on. He smiled when he saw her. He thought of when they first met. It was a good but embarrassing memory. Then a drama started playing. His eyes were stuck on the screen. He was so fascinated with her beauty. Dao walked in and handed him the coffee. She realized that it was her on the screen. She accidentally poured the hot coffee on him. He screamed and quickly took off his pants. She screamed as well because he took off his pants. She apologized and was going to wipe him off. He took the towel from her because he didn’t want a guy wiping him there.

“What is wrong with you? When you hand hot coffee to someone you have to be careful! You need to look at what you’re doing! It’s like handing someone a knife. You can’t just hand it to them with your eyes closed.” He went upstairs to take a shower.

She stood there and turned off the tv. She cleaned the mess.

She laughed to herself. “Haha. That’s what you get”. Dao realized that her drama was on air. She had to make sure he didn’t watch it.

Everyday Tae Hyun would turn to the same channel and wait to see Dao’s face on tv. He was awed at everything especially when she smiled. Everything about her was just so wonderful. Dao was getting anxious because he was watching her! She didn’t want him to have any interest whatsoever.

At first this FF was supposed to be dramatic?? lol. It changed as i did a lot of brainstorming. It's supposed to have everything. I'm not going to make it too dramatic tho. After i do chapter 4 I will start to post my Illusion FF as well. Lots of writing hehe. Thanks for reading <333

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh;its romantic!
If it was to be dramatic
then i would've been mad.lol
i dont want Dao and Fah fighting
because of guys again.i really love
Dao's idea of being a servant for Tae Hyun.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad that you put more comedy. It's so cute and romantic and interesting to read. I love Dao and Tae Hyun.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 3: Remember Me (Part3)

A week left before relaxation period was over. Dao was getting happy because he will be going back to work and she’d be able to go back to work as well. It was Saturday night; Tae Hyun was bored out of his mind. He thought this whole relaxation period would be enjoyable for him, but it wasn’t. He was used to always working and not just sitting around at home doing nothing. He decided to plan something. Since he hasn’t been in Thailand for years he decided to take a trip. He ordered Dao to make up a plan as to where they should go. He wanted to see the pretty sightings of Thailand. Of course she had to do it.

Her manager called her about a photo shoot she needed to do. It was for the Sudsupda magazine. She didn’t know if it was possible. Her manager told her that it was going to be done at Koh Samui (Island Samui in Thailand). Then she had the idea of planning the trip there. It was a beautiful island with many resorts and wonderful sightings. She told him about it and he was pleased. She booked a hotel and they were going there tomorrow.

It was Sunday morning. Dao had so much to do. She had to clean and do her normal chores as well as pack and get ready for the trip. She had to pack his clothes and hers. He wasn’t home that day because he went to visit his parents before they were off. She took the chance to pack some things into her bag that he didn’t know about. By 3pm they were ready and off to go.

Since they took a plane it took only an hour for them to get there.

They got to the room and everything was wonderful. Tae Hyun was so happy and amazed at how beautiful everything was. There were so many resorts and hotels to choose from. He was glad that Dao chose this one because it was really unique and traditional. She was glad that he liked it. He was suspicious as to how she chose it though.

He looks at her who was unpacking his things, “Have you been here before?”

She didn’t look at him, “No…what makes you say that? How can someone poor like me afford to come here?”

He was still suspicious, “Well how did you find out about this place?”

Dao was stuck. She looked around, “Oh! I looked it up on the internet of course! You can find out so much through the internet. She looked at him, and YES. I know what the internet is. There are internet cafes that I go to.”

He was pleased with her answer and went to look around some more. He comes back and sees that she was done packing. She was about to leave and he stopped her.

“Where are you going?”

She turns to look at him, “I’m going to my place of course.”

He gives her a smirk, “and where’s that? Are you able to afford it? I thought you didn’t have money?”

He caught her. She didn’t know what to say. Her manager already had a room for her. “Umm…well. I…I”

He grabbed her bag and put it on the ground. “You can’t go anywhere! Since you booked this room with only one bed then we’ll both sleep on it. It’s fine with me. We’re both guys. “

She grabs her bag, “No! No…it’s ok…really. I can’t possibly share a bed with my boss. That can’t do!”

He grabs her bag again and now they were doing a tug of war.

Tae Hyun: “I am your boss! You have to do what I tell you!”

Dao: “But...”

Tae Hyun: “No BUTS! That is it!”

He lets go of the bag and she falls to the ground. He tells her to unpack and go change. It was time for dinner. He went to take a shower.

She gets up and was going to throw the bag at him.

“Argh… what am I going to do now? I can’t unpack everything! I have my photo shoot in two days. What am I going to say to him? He’s such a pain!”

She calls her manager to tell her that she’d arrive on the day of the shooting instead. Her mom was sick so she didn’t want to leave her.

Dao decided to change since he was in the shower. She made sure he was still in there. She took off her t shirt to put on a button up shirt. She was half way up and when she turned around he was staring at her. She quickly covered herself and buttoned everything up. He was standing by the door with his arms cross. He was smiling. Again, he only had a towel on.

“What’s wrong? There’s nothing to be ashamed of. We’re both guys. He stood right behind her breathing on her neck.”

She turned around and they almost kissed. “They stood there for a moment in that position”. He jumped back quickly realizing how close he was to another guy.

“Are you finished? I’m getting hungry.”

Dao checked her clothes to see if they were all in tack. “Yes. I’m all done”.

They went to eat a very luxurious dinner. Dao was really excited because she never had this kind of experience. She was glad that she chose this place. It was her dream place for her honey moon. Even though it wasn’t her honey moon she was still glad she could come.

Since he wasn’t too familiar with Thai food she did all the ordering. Everything she ordered was delicious. After they were done they went walking around the hotel. He was so happy. It was the first time she saw him smiling so much. It seemed as if he hasn’t had this kind of vacation before. They sat outside of their room.

He told her in excitement about what he wanted to do the next day.

“Din! I have ideas for tomorrow! We should go running at the beach early tomorrow morning. Then we could have breakfast out here. We could go swimming and get massages! Then lunch can be here again as well. I like it right here. Then we could rest for a bit and then have dinner out by the beach. After that we could walk out by the shores”. He looks at Din with a big smile. “How does that sound to you?”

She realizes that they were both enjoying the vacation and it was their first time being out there. They were together. Dao smiles at him, “That sounds fun! It would be a pretty busy day tomorrow hehe”.

He stopped to look at her smile. It seemed familiar to him for some reason. He shook it off. It was time to get ready for bed. She went to take a shower and came out to see him lying on the bed with only his white robe on. He was watching TV. She knew that he was watching her drama again. Dao stood next to the bathroom door. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to share bed with him. It was awkward. For that night she rolled two rolls of band around her chest just to be safe. He saw her just standing there. He told her to come and sleep and to stop staring at him. She denied that she was staring at him and walked up next to the bed, grabbed a pillow and slept on the floor. He notices that the she wasn’t on the bed and looked around to see where she went. He got up to find that she was lying on the ground. He kicked her and told her to sleep on the bed. She didn’t budge. She was pretending to be sleeping.

“Don’t try to pretend! I know you can’t fall asleep that fast! I know you can hear me. GET UP!”

Dao didn’t budge. “He was getting mad”.

“Fine. You want to play like that? He goes down on the ground and carries her up”.

She wakes up, “wha…what are you doing? Let me go! Put me down right now!” She kept fussing and kicking. He threw her onto the bed but he fell on top of her. He laid on top of her for a while. They were looking at each other. She then kicked him and he got off.

“What is wrong with you? How can a guy kick another guy in that place? Do you have no sympathy?!”

Dao gets up and apologizes. “Well why were you on top of me?”

He looks at her angrily, “Well who was the one that was kicking and fussing! I told you to sleep on the bed. If you don’t want that to happen again then go to sleep. Don’t even think about sleeping on the ground!”

Dao lies on the bed slowly. She tries to stay near the edge. The bed was really comfy. She liked it. Tae Hyun smiled because he knew she like the bed. He went to take off his robe. She saw and quickly got up.

“Wh…why are you taking off your robe”?

He laughs, “Don’t you know me already? You know I like to sleep half naked. I don’t like sleeping with too much on”. He looks at Dao. “See I can’t possibly understand how you could sleep with all that clothing on. It looks so uncomfortable”.

Dao looks at herself, “well it’s actually comfortable for me. I like sleeping with lots and lots of layers”. She scratched her head and realizes that she had to sleep with it on tonight. It was going to be very uncomfortable with all the clothing and wig on. They both fell asleep.

Dao wakes up the next morning. She was used to getting up so early even without an alarm clock. She noticed her leg was around him and his arm was around her. She didn’t want to wake him up so she carefully moved herself. She got up quietly and went to the restroom. She looked in the mirror and noticed that her wig was gone! She secretly peeked towards the bed to see his head on top of it. She didn’t know how to get it without waking him up. She twisted her hair and put a cap on. She slowly pulled the wig from his head. But every time she did his head would move with it. Then she pulled it out really fast. He woke up and she threw it on the ground under the bed.

“Rise and shine hehe! It’s time we get started on this adventurous day?!”

He looked at her with sleepy eyes. For a moment he thought it was the girl from the TV because Din was smiling. He rubbed his eyes and saw that it was Din. He was disappointed so he got up and went to shower. Dao quickly put on her wig.

They started their day as it was planned last night. Running down the beach made running an exciting thing that morning for Dao. She never knew that it would be so much fun. The wind was blowing and the sun was about to rise. When they were done they stood by the ocean as the waves ran up and down their feet. They watched the sun come up. It was a beautiful sight. Dao watched and turned to see that Tae Hyun was smiling brightly. She turned to breathe in the fresh ocean smell. She spread out her arms and breathed. He watched her. Din became such an interesting person ever since they came there. He was glad that Din was enjoying it.

(They had breakfast here. Outside near their room)​

After breakfast it was time to go swimming. Dao totally forgot that he wanted to swim. She didn’t want to. He’d totally find out if she did. She tried to excuse herself by saying that she didn’t know how to. He didn’t care. He wanted a swimming partner. Tae Hyun offered to teach her. She still refused. He let it go but if she wasn’t swimming then she’d have to get that massage. She realized she had to be somewhat naked for that. Dao was going crazy. She decided to go for a swim. She didn’t take any of her clothing on. She also put on a life jacket. It would’ve been embarrassing if there were people there. It was ok because they had their own personal pool. Tae Hyun laughed at her because of her funny appearance. He taught her how to swim. Dao felt uncomfortable because he was touching everywhere. She was glad she had the life jacket on or else he’d notice her two bumps.

She excused herself from the massage session. She told him she didn’t like people touching her and she wasn’t comfortable with being naked. He let her go. She had to make sure dinner was ready for when he was done. The dinner setting was right for a couple’s sweet night together. It was really beautiful. He looked really handsome. She couldn’t fight the urge to stare at him. They had a chance to talk that night.

As they were walking down the shore he asked if she had a girlfriend. Dao was confused. Why would she have a girlfriend? She was a girl. Then she realized she was Din at that moment.

“Oh…no. I don’t have anyone at the moment. Why do you ask?”

Tae Hyun gave him a sigh, “This scenery and this type of setting is right for any couple to fall in love. I do wish I could share it with a girl”.

Dao looks at him with a smirk on her face. “Doo… you have someone already?”

He smiled, “I don’t know if I can call it that yet. I do have someone in mind though. I hope that it was her I could share this with. He looked far out into the dark ocean”.

Dao looked down and swirled her feet in the sand. She was kind of down to hear that he already had someone in mind.

They went back to the room but both stayed in different places. Dao was outside sitting by the water. Tae Hyun was just watching TV inside. Dao kept thinking about their time together.

“What am I thinking? Why would I be thinking about this guy?” She laughs it off shaking her head. She stares into the night sky.

It was the day of her photo shoot. She still didn’t know what to say to him. That day all he wanted to do was staying in the room. She told him she wanted to go roam around. He agreed and let her go. She had to run to get there on time. They were all waiting for her. She got her makeup and hair done.

While she was doing that Tae Hyun got bored and decided to go get something to drink. He ordered something and it came. He was about to grab it until someone took it first.

“HEY! That’s mine!”

“Excuse me! I ordered it first. If you didn’t notice I was here first”, says Fah.

He took off his sun glasses and saw that it was her. “Oh it’s you!”

Fah took off hers and saw that it was Tae Hyun. “Hey! Here we meet again with the similar situation”.

They both talked for about 2 hours. They had some good laughs. She was there to shoot her drama and he was there for vacation. They agreed to meet up again tomorrow for breakfast.

As Fah walked back towards the beach she saw Dao. They had a little chat. They were still cold towards each other. Fah mentions about having a breakfast date tomorrow morning with a handsome fellow. He was also Korean. Dao was a little iffy about it. She knew it couldn’t possibly be Tae Hyun. Dao didn’t want to argue with her so she left.

“Why is she here? Gosh let’s just hope I don’t have to bump into her at all”.

Dao rushes back to the room. She realizes that she was about 30 minutes late for dinner. She knew he’d be mad. When she got there he was surely waiting. He wasn’t mad but rather calm. He wanted to know why she was late. He told her about meeting an actress here and that he had a breakfast date with her tomorrow morning. Dao was disappointed to find out that it was true. He was hungry so he grabbed her hand and took her outside. She saw that everything was already set up. He ordered everything himself. She was so proud of him. He smelled something. He sniffed around until he got really close to her. She pushed him away.

“What are you doing?!”

He grabs her again. “You… (sniff, sniff) you smell like a girls perfume! Are you wearing a girl’s perfume?!”

She forgot that she put her perfume on today. No…no! Why would I wear a girl’s perfume! I’m a guy.

Tae Hyun was still not buying it. “Wait a minute. Were you hooking up with girls today?!!” He pointed at Dao. “You were weren’t you! OMG haha. I didn’t know you had it in ya. Did you get some numbers today? Maybe you should invite someone to join us with the breakfast date tomorrow!”

Dao freed herself from him. She went to the table with food and started to eat. She tried to change the subject. It didn’t work. He kept going at it.

Dao was so tired that night she fell asleep right when she hit the bed. He was surprised that she slept so fast. What could she have been doing to make her that tired? He was watching TV again as usual. When he was about to sleep he notices Dao. He stares at her for a while. He smiles and moves her hair out of her face. He realized what he was doing and turned away.

“What the hell are you thinking! That was a guy! A guy! You’re a guy! What…am I feeling? No no no. It’s probably nothing. Haha…yea. Nothing. You have a breakfast date tomorrow with a beautiful GIRL. Yes yes you like GIRLS!!!” He fell asleep on the ground. He didn’t want to sleep near her anymore.

The next morning Dao didn’t see him asleep next to her. She thought maybe he already left but that wasn’t possible because it was too early. She took a shower and got ready. She came out to see that he was sleeping on the ground. She took the blanket from the bed and put it on him. Her face was really close to his. He woke up to see her that close to him. He jumped up and hit his head on the drawer.

“What are you doing near me?” He says as he covered himself up with the blanket. She just got up and told him she’d be back.

She went down to the lobby and saw Fah. She tried to hide herself but Fah already saw her.

“Dao! Is that you? Why are you dressed so ugly like that? I know you’re not filming anything at the moment. What are you scheming again?”

Dao had her back to her, “I’m sorry. I think you’ve got the wrong person”.

Before she walks away Fah tells her, “No matter what you’re wearing, no matter how much you try to hide, I know it’s you. I know…it’s you”.

Dao runs back to the room. Tae Hyun was all done. It was time for breakfast. Dao didn’t want to see Fah. Everything would be out if Fah were to see her. She lied and said she wasn’t feeling well. He didn’t want to leave her alone after she told him that. But she insisted that he go. It was their last day there anyways. She wanted him to enjoy it. Besides…there’s always room service. He left.

She was a bit jealous knowing that he was having a date with Fah. She told herself to not care. The reason why she disguised herself in the first place was to stop the wedding.

He came back and watched over her as she was pretending to sleep. He stayed far away because he didn’t want to stare at her again. They had their last meal at the resort in their room. She ordered the same meal they had when they first got there. It was all great memories. He asked if she enjoyed it. She smiled at him, “If I were to be sad, I’d probably return here just to be happy again”. He stared at her. That smile…It was becoming more familiar every time he sees it. Where was it? Where did he see that smile before?

Sorry guys their chapter is turning out longer than i expected. There will probably be three more parts. It's romantic comedy hehe. Well for now at least...I really like writing their story haha. Glad you guys are enjoying it

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This chapter is cutie between them. I hope Dao and Fah can get along when they meet again. Seem like this time it wasn't a good timing when they met each other.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i'm addicted to this hehe...
i hate the fact that they ruined a great friendship for some guy...argh ><
but Dao & Tae Hyun are sweet. i love this chapter :wub: