C U P I D ' S ♥ GAME: Ch.3 P6

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I really enjoy this FF<3
taha.Tae Hyun is funny in this Chapter cause he's thinking that Dao is a Guy.
Update Soon!!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i'ts 1a.m where i'm living right now, and i gotta be at work by 4a.m.
haha, i'm really enjoying your fic, hope you post more soon.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 3: Remember Me (Part 4)

They were both back at home. The atmosphere was different. They didn’t really talk. Tae Hyun remembered he had to get ready for his first day at work tomorrow. He needed some new suits so he decided that today was going to be a shopping day. Din didn’t want to go because there was going to be so many people at the mall. No matter what she was still dragged there. Tae Hyun wanted to take the opportunity and buy Din some new outfits as well. They started off with buying suits. Dao couldn’t take her eyes off of Tae Hyun as he tried on some suits. He was so handsome. He was like a prince…She caught herself daydreaming.

Next they went shopping for Din. She was hesitant because she didn’t want him to buy things for her but they had fun doing so. She tried on many things and she liked a lot of the outfits he picked out for hers. Their last mission was to get a haircut for Din. She realized that she had a wig on. She couldn’t possibly get it cut without the hairdresser saying something about it. She tried to get out of it but he totally dragged her. They bumped into someone on the way. It was Kawee Siriwatanakul he was there with Ploy. He was the owner of the mall as well as the other malls in Thailand. Dao and his wife, Ploy, were great friends. Dao saw them and hid behind Tae Hyun. Ploy knew it was her but Dao told her to be quiet. Dao excused herself to go to the restroom. Ploy saw the signal and followed her. Kawee and Tae Hyun were busy talking and introducing themselves.

When they were together Dao finally explained to her why she was dressed like that. Ploy was shocked to hear that Dao was supposed to get married to Tae Hyun. It was too much like a Thai drama. Ploy joked around telling her to make it like a Thai drama. They both laughed at the idea. The girls gossiped for a bit and went back to their guys. Tae Hyun forgot about Din’s haircut because he was so into the conversation he had with Kawee. When they got home Dao unpacked everything and hung his new suits. She went into her room and looked at the new clothing she got. She was very happy. Happy because Tae Hyun bought it for her. She carefully put everything back and was about to take off her shirt until her door opened.
Tae Hyun walked in, "So about tomorr ..."

WTH! I was about to go naked! Have you ever heard of knocking?! She yells at him.

He comes in without a care. There’s nothing wrong with that. You’re a guy and I’m a guy. Plus this is my house. I don’t have to knock.

Well, I’m not comfortable with changing in front of others. I know this is your house! But this is MY room. You need some manners! She says.

Manners? Haha…what about you? You come into my room every morning without knocking! He says.
"Well that's because...", Dao didn’t want to argue with him anymore. She asked if he needed anything since he came to see her. He wanted to tell her that he would be going to work tomorrow and informed her that she couldn’t slack off. She told him not to worry.

When Tae Hyun went off to work she finally had the chance to go home. She also went back to work. Dao didn’t take on any dramas yet. She knew she wouldn’t have the time because of Tae Hyun. She told her manager about her secret mission. Her manager understood why she was doing it. But she was also sad about all the offers Dao was receiving.

One night Dao didn’t come home until 1 am. Tae Hyun went crazy. He called her cell phone but she never answered. He waited outside for her because he didn’t know where to go look for her. She told him she was going to be late because she had something to do. She thought he wouldn’t care so she didn’t bother calling him. When she got home the whole house was dark. She thought he'd gone to sleep and she was glad. She didn’t want to have to explain or argue with him because she was really tired. She went into her room and closed the door quietly. She turned on the lights and was about to change.

Where have you been? He said standing behind her.

She was so surprised. He was in her room the whole time. Ho…How long have you been in here?! She says with her hand on her chest.

He gets closer to her and angrily says, "That doesn’t matter! Where have you been! I tried calling you! I was so worried…"

Dao smiles, you were worried?...

He turned away from her, "We…well, I was worried because if something happened to you then I’d have to go and find someone else to come and work for me. You know I hate the whole interviewing and reviewing process."
She knew he wouldn’t be worried for her. She wondered how long he’d been in her room. What if he looked around? He would’ve found so many things. Dao was scared. She hoped he didn’t find anything. She hoped that he just came in. Tae Hyun kept asking her questions but she wouldn’t fully answer them. He was getting mad. He didn’t like liars. Dao made up an excuse about her mom being sick and she stayed with her. Tae Hyun wondered why she didn’t call to tell him because he would’ve allowed her to stay there if she wanted. Dao thought it was weird for him to say that. She didn’t know he could be that nice of a guy. She apologized to him and told him she’d never do that again. He was about to leave until he smelled something. He sniffed around and finally stopped at Dao. She stood there frozen because if she were to move then their lips would touch. He asked if she liked wearing girl perfumes or something. She denied and said that it was the smell of her mom. He didn’t quiet buy it. She made him leave because she was really tired.

The next day Dao’s parents told her they needed her home. She asked Tae Hyun for permission and he said ok. That is only if he could go too. She was shocked. She didn’t want him to go. He told her that he wanted to meet her parents. Dao knew that wasn’t possible because if he went then he would find out everything. She tried to give him excuses but he didn’t care. He wanted to go.

His phone rang. Tae Hyun told Dao that he had something important to do. The office was having some trouble. He told her that he’d go next time. She was happy. She was saved this time. Tae Hyun left first. Dao went to go and change before she left.

When she got home her parents told her that they were going to visit the Park’s mansion today. Dao was a bit startled because she wasn't expecting to go there as herself. She knew it’d be alright since Tae Hyun went to the office. She wondered why they were going there. Maybe it was about the money.
When they got there the Parks were so happy to see them. The two families talked for a while and they were enjoying each other's company.

What is everyone talking about? Says Tae Hyun as he walks into the family room.

Dao heard his voice but she wasn’t too sure if it was him.

Well. We wanted you two to finally meet, says his mom. She went to grab Dao’s hand and walked her over towards Tae Hyun.

Son, this is Dao…your soon to be wife.

Dao, this is Tae Hyun…your soon to be husband.

Dao was trembling with fear as she heard that. He was standing there, right in front of her. What if he recognizes her?

Dao looks up at him. He sees her and his eyes grow big.
I..I know you! he says.

She was shocked. She didn’t know what to say. He’s probably mad. What is she going to do now?
You’re an actress right? I watch you on tv all the time! He says in excitement.
She looks up and smiled. She was relieved that he didn’t recognize her as Din.
Um yea, my drama has been airing for a while now. It’s nice to know that you watch it.
He smiled showing his lovely dimples. She smiled shyly back at him. It's rare for her to be around him so casually like this. He even smiled nicely at her. It was a cherishable moment because there were no arguments. Tae Hyun loved her smile and that was his favorite thing to see when he watched her dramas. He loved it more now that she was smiling right in front of him.

Tae Hyun was so interested in her. Dao knew that because while she was with him, he crazily talked about her drama. She saw a new side of him. He was more interesting and fun to be around. She actually enjoyed talking to him. The two families were enjoying the moment watching their two children happily conversating. Before leaving he made sure he had her number. It was weird because her number was the same as Din’s number. She apologized and told him she gave him the wrong number. She told him she always forgets. He thought it was a bit weird for her to give him Din's exact number. It didn't bother him too much. She took his number and promised to call tomorrow.
Dao had to leave her parents right after they left the Park’s mansion. She told them she had to go and film. She went back to Tae Hyun’s house and quickly changed before he came back.

He was so excited. He told Din all about meeting Dao. He liked her so much. Dao was happy and a bit surprised to hear everything. It got her thinking about telling him the truth. She didn’t want to. She didn’t want to hurt him. She knew he’d never forgive her if she did. It was best to just leave it as it is and leave him when the time comes.

For the next few days Tae Hyun was always out. He took Dao out on dates. Din, on the other hand was the one who he took out. They both enjoyed their times together. It made things harder on Dao. She didn’t know what to do anymore. She has been staying with her parents for a week. Tae Hyun felt a bit lonely when he got home because Din wasn’t there. He kind of missed him.

It was Saturday and Tae Hyun spent the whole day by himself. It has been a while since he was alone. He decided to drink. There was nothing else he wanted to do. It was already late. Din decided to go back because he was only staying with his parents for a week. Dao saw that there were beer cans everywhere. Tae Hyun was a little drunk. When he saw Din come in he was happy.

Dao asked if he was ok. He seemed a bit sad. He told Din that he was confused. He was happy knowing he was going to marry the girl of his dreams. But something felt wrong. He didn’t really know what it was. Dao was confused, what else did he want? She thought maybe he liked more than one person. She thought about it and remembered that he had someone from Korea and he also talked to Fah. She then got mad. Everything was starting to make her confused and she too wasn't happy. She started to see him as a player. She didn’t like that. She watched as he sat at the dining table drinking beer. He was really stressed. He kept drinking and mumbling to himself. She didn’t want to care anymore. It was his problem. He had to fix it himself. He should learn to love only one person. Dao got up to leave but he grabbed her hand to stop her. He pulled so hard that they both fell to the ground. He fell on top of her and their lips…touched. The moment froze. Her eyes widen and he realized what happened. He got up really fast and left. She sat up and touched her lips.
Did…did we just…kiss? She said.

They both couldn’t sleep all night. Both were tossing and turning on their beds, they kept thinking about what happened. She realized that when he was on top of her his hands were on her chest. What if he felt it? She became really worried. Dao was a bit happy about the kiss but Tae Hyun was a bit freaked out. He kissed a guy! He couldn’t believe it. After a while it didn’t feel so bad. He started to feel good. He didn’t like that it felt good. If it felt good then that would mean…that would mean…he was gay. He got up from his bed and went to wash his mouth for the third time. He didn’t want this to happen again. How was he going to face Din tomorrow?
Tae Hyun woke up and stared at the white sealing. He laid there for a while. It felt like someone hit him in the head with a bat. He didn’t want to get up so he decided to lay there for a while longer. Dao was outside his door. She was hesitant to go in. She had to wake him up because it was her job. She opened the door to see that he was still lying there. She carefully walks over to his bed to look over him. He was still asleep. She didn’t know how she’d wake him or maybe he was already awake but faking it. She leaned closer to him. Her face was almost touching his. He felt as if someone was watching him. He quickly opened his eyes to see her face right in front of him. They both screamed. She was startled and fell on top of him. They were both on the bed. He was shocked and quickly got up.

Why are you in here? What are you doing looking at me while I’m sleeping?!
She gets up, I wasn’t looking at you! I was just checking to see if you were up. And I’m in here because I have to wake you up. Aren’t you used to this already? It’s part of your rules!
His headache got worse because she was yelling at him. She knew he had a hangover because of how drunk he was last night. He decided to go and take a shower since he was already up. Dao went downstairs to get breakfast ready. She prepared something to help with his hangover. She then went upstairs to prepare his clothes.
While in the shower, Tae Hyun had flash backs about last night. He then remembered what happened. He started to get scared because of what happened that morning. Din seemed so close to him. Everything was starting to feel weird. Din was acting more like his wife than his actual servant. Din yells at him, cooks him food, prepares his clothes, does house chores, and everything else a wife was supposed to do. Tae Hyun didn’t like it. He was going crazy. The whole day was filled with silence. They both ignored each other. He couldn't sleep a wink because the whole situation was getting to him. He needed to stop things before it gets worse. What if Din had feelings for him? What if he had feelings for Din?!

The next morning he kicks Dao out of the house. He tells her that he’ll just call whenever he needs her. He said he'll pack her things for her but she just had to leave now! Dao was confused. She refused to leave until he told her the reason. He didn’t say anything except GO AWAY! She was sad and mad at the same time. Why is this happening? Maybe he finally found out about her being a girl?
She didn’t leave like he asked. She crossed her arm and waited in front of the door.She demanded an answer. It wasn’t fair to kick her out without any notice. Dao knew that it was the opportunity for Din to go away. But she felt like it wasn’t the right time. She couldn’t stand knowing that he was mad at her. She waited outside. She waited until he would allow her to go back in. She yelled at him from where she was at. He, on the other hand was going crazy. He didn't like what he was doing but he agreed that it was the best for the both of them. After a while he didn't hear her anymore. He thought that she probably gave up and went home. He was a bit relieved but sad. A part of him didn't want Din to leave. He browsed through the house and memories were coming back to him. He decided to get some fresh air because the sun is about to set. He walks around and sees no signs of Din. He sat at a bench thinking about everything. He looked around and noticed someone lying behind him. It was Din.

------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know I've been gone for a long while. I've been busy with school and work. I came back to update once again. I really want to thank every one of you guys who comment.You guys motivate me to keep writing. I've been out of it and your comments got me started again! I really hope you guys stay interested because the story hasn't begun yet. Love you all!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh.
i love it so much<3
Poor Tae Hyun, hope he finds out soon:/
Loving the update. Thanks, please update soon:D

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
yay! you updated.
can't wait for more.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 3: Remember Me (Part 5)

Din was just laying there. Tae Hyun popped up from the bench and looked over at her. He noticed she was unconscious. Maybe Din was faking it just for attention. Tae Hyun went over and kicked him.

“Get up! Don’t try and fake this. When I told you to leave I really meant it”. There was silence. He was getting worried. He looked over at her again and smiled. “So that’s how you wanna play huh.” He ran over to get some water and poured it on her. But nothing happened. He reached over and realized that Din has indeed fainted. He tried to shake her but she still didn’t wake up. He was really worried so he carried her and laid her on the couch. He was going crazy trying to figure out what to do. He felt her forehead and realized that she had a high fever from staying out in the hot sun all day. It was his first time taking care of someone like this so he only knew that he had to give Din some medicine. Her clothes were soaking wet so it would probably be better if he changed her.

After giving her some medicine he hesitated as he had to take Din’s clothes off. This is his chance to find out if he really was gay. He couldn’t stand it. He didn’t want to find out. Tae Hyun sat there for a while debating on whether or not he should change Din’s clothes. He turns to look at her. She was really sick and it was his fault. All she wanted was to know why he’d kick her out. He couldn’t tell her…well he didn’t want to tell her.

“You have to do this…You can do this! It’s your fault she’s sick and wet!” he yelled at himself while staring at her.

Tae Hyun brought his clothes to change her into. He went to unbutton her shirt. For some reason it felt very wrong to him. He unbuttoned all the way and counted to three. He opened her shirt quickly. He was shocked to see what he saw!!!

“Wa…wa….WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Why is his chest all wrapped up? IS HE HURT?” He got up to think. He walked around the couch two times. “Who would wrap himself up like that? What if…What if he was a she? Nah that’s impossible…or is he?” Tae Hyun decided to unwrap the bandages around her chest. He couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw that she indeed was a WOMAN. “D D Din is a she?!!! H How can this be? Am I dreaming? WHAT?!”

He was too shocked to be mad at her. He decided to change her without looking as well as putting the bandages back on. He sat there staring at her for a long time. With a smile on his face he had a plan.

“You think you can have all the fun? Just watch…”

Tae Hyun went to do a little investigation in her room. He looked through everything and it came out true. He found girl clothes, shoes, underwear, bra and even pads! How did he miss this? The things she did and the way she acted should’ve been clear to him. He just smiled to himself.

After washing and drying the clothes she had on he went ahead and changed her back into them so she wouldn’t notice any changes. He was sure that she would be all better in the morning. He was still worried so he stayed up all night to take care of her.

“Ugh…”, Dao puts her hand on her forehead as she tries to open her eyes. Everything was a bit blurry but she managed to look around. She tried to get up bit realized something was holding her down. Off to the side she sees Tae Hyun’s head leaning on her arm. She stared at him and smiled. He woke up and saw her staring at him. “What’s wrong? Is there something on my face?” She realizes herself, “Oh no no”. He gets up and touches her forehead and he grabs her face with both hands. He just stares at her. She was confused. “Um…Is there something wrong with my face? Why why are you staring at me like that?” He gave her a smirk. “Hmm…”, he turns her face left and right. “You know…for a guy with a face like yours I think you can pass for a girl too”. Her eyes widen. “Oh um no, how is that possible. I’m a guy haha. How could one possibly think I’m a girl, haha…”. He smiles at her and walks away. “Since you’re up you should get back to work”. She gets up and looks at him walking towards the stairs. “Huh? So you’re not mad anymore?” He stops and turns towards her, he crossed his arms, “Hmmm. No why are you disappointed?”

“ No No sir!” She quickly gets up and runs towards the kitchen to get breakfast started. She decided to make some porridge. Dao stood in the kitchen thinking about what happened yesterday. All she could remember was getting kicked out of the house and yelling at him from outside. She finished up and it was time to go get laundry. She went up to his room and noticed that he was still in the shower so she just hurriedly grabbed some of his clothing. While doing so she noticed someone behind her. As she turned around he was standing right there. He was still dripping wet because he just got out and had only a towel on. She dropped the basket in shock. She turned around and covered her eyes. He had a big smile on his face. “What’s wrong? It’s just me”.

With her hands over her eyes, “I I know it’s you but why must you come out with just a towel on?! What if your towel falls off or something!” He laughs, “So… there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s my room. Heck I can even walk around naked if I wanted to”.

“NO!” She turns to yell at him. But she turns back. “You should know that you’re not alone in this house. I’m here too”.

Of course I know that. I also know that I’m a guy...and YOU’RE a guy…am I right? She hesitantly answers him. “Of course I’m a guy. Why wouldn’t I be a guy?”

“Ok then. You shouldn’t even care. We both have the same things. There’s no need to be shy right?” He said as he walked closer towards her.
“Hehe yeah. We we do”, she says with her back still towards him.

“Ok then”. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the restroom and starts to take her clothes off.

“HEY! What are you trying to do?!”, she held onto her shirt.

“What? I was thinking that we should, you know…take a shower together. I forgot that you haven’t even showered since yesterday”. He smelled her and made a disgusted face. “So come on”. He pulled on her shirt.

She tries to push him away. “Stop! I don’t want to shower with you. I like showering by myself”. He still insisted. “No, It’ll be faster this way. What are you scared of? We’re both guys”.

“I know but but”, her face had a worried expression.

“ But what?” he said.

“I have so much chores to do and I…”

“Who’s the boss here? He said as he grabbed onto her shirt. She looks at him. “I said its ok. So hurry up and take your clothes off. It’s an order!” He stood there smiling. She was so scared. He was just staring. She pulled her shirt up a bit and he was about to take his towel off. She ran towards the door and made it out. She ran all the way to her room.

She locked the door in case he followed her. “What? Shower together?” Flashbacks were running through her head. She smiled a bit but realized he was being so close and touchy with her. It wasn’t something two guy friends would do. “Is he...is he gay?” She was worried. “What if he was confused because he liked a guys and not girls! So he’s not a player? But he’s gay?!”

Dao decided that she should observe him for a bit before coming to a conclusion. While doing chores around the house he just sat around watching her. As she was vacuuming he kept staring at her. Every time she looked at him he would smile at her. “Din! Could I please get me some water?” She stopped and looked at him and then looked at the refrigerator. They weren’t that far from each other. All he had to do was get up and get it himself. She was cleaning the windows. She went to the kitchen and fetched him his water. She handed it to him and he grabbed her hand. “Thanks for the water”. He gave her a warm smile. She pulled her hands away. “Yo… your welcome”. While Dao was preparing dinner he went to stand right behind her. She was startled because she could feel his breath on her neck. She asked if he needed something but he said he just wanted to watch her cook. She really didn’t like how things were going.

After her shower Dao went back into her room and closed the door. “Did you have a nice shower?”

She was startled. “What are you doing in my room?!” He was laying there looking at the ceiling. “Oh I was just waiting for you. I was kinda missing you for a bit. Your shower was such a long one. That must’ve meant you had a great one. You should’ve invited me too”. He said with a smirk.

She was holding onto her shirt. “I I told you that I liked showers by myself”. She started to get speechless. “Could you get out now so I could rest!” He gets up from the bed and walks towards her. She backs up as he walks closer. She hits dead end as her back is stopped at the door. “Wh what are you doing?! I I’m a guy and you’re a guy. You’re not supposed to do this”. He stares at her. Their faces are so close they could feel each other’s breaths. Her eyes were closed and he whispered into her ears. “What if I like guys? Then doing this wouldn’t be wrong right?”

Dao opened her eyes as she heard his shocking words. He came in closer to kiss her but before he did she said “NO! I mean yes its wrong… because I’m not-,” she stopped herself. He looked at her. “What? Because you’re not what? Because you’re not a gu-”

“Because I’m not ok with it”. She opened the door and pushed him out. “Goodnight!” She leaned on her door after she locked it. She let out a big sigh. “That was too much. He did admit it! He likes guys! OMG now he’ll be even more pissed to know I’m a girl. Argh”. She went towards her bed and fell flat on it. “What is this?” In her heart she felt disappointed. She was sad.

Dao woke up a bit late the next day because she couldn’t sleep. She quickly got up and did everything. While going up to Tae Hyun’s room she was hesitant. She was scared he might pull something, but when she opened his door he was still in bed. She quietly walked up to him and gave him a little tap. “Um Boss…Boss”. He didn’t budge. She knew he was just playing around so she decided to push him hard. “Please get up! You need to go over to your parents today!” She tried everything she could. She got tired so she just sat on his bed. He took that chance to get a hold of her and pulled her down onto the bed with him. They were both laying there together but his arms were tightly wrapped around her. “Let me go! What are you doing?”

“What does it look like?”, he said. She was pushing him away but it was hard because he was holding her tightly. He had a big smile on his face. “Thanks for this warming wake up call”. She looked at him with a mad face. “You’re up now so could you please let me go? PLEASE. I don’t like this”.

“But I do”. He said looking into her eyes. She was happy but then she remembered that he liked guys not girls.
He told her that he wanted her to go with him today. She quickly answers “No. I I can’t”.

“Why? You’re not busy. What else do you have to do?”

Dao told him that she wanted to go visit her parents because she really missed them.

“Oh really? Then I’ll go too!” he said because he really wanted to visit her parents and find out where she lived.

She quickly answered “No. You’re busy you should just go visit your parents”. He held her tightly. “What is it that you want? Did you want to join me on visiting my parents or did you want me to join you on visiting yours?” She refused to both of his suggestions. “Well you have to pick one. No matter what it has got to be one of these choices”. She thought to herself. “I’m supposed to be at your house today as Dao anyways. How am I supposed to go as Din? But I guess it’s better than letting him visit my parents or else he’d find out the truth”.

“What’s your answer?” He leaned in closer to give her a kiss. “OK OK! I’ll go with you”, she quickly pushed him off and got up. “You can go shower now!”

He lets out a little laugh. “See now that was easy right? He looked at her and big his lower lip. “Did you want to shower with me?” He said with a smirk.

“No!” She stormed out of the room. “Haha. Din you want to keep this up then I’ll just have my fun with you”. He got up to take a shower.
They were about to leave when she faked being sick. She almost fainted. “Oh my head. I feel so bad right now”. He got a hold of her. “What’s wrong?”

She closed her eyes, “Oh I I just feel a bit sick. There’s nothing to worry about let’s get going”.

He stopped her, “No, if you feel this bad then I want you to rest. You don’t have to go anymore. I won’t go anymore. We’ll just stay home and I’ll tell my parents I’ll go tomorrow or something”.

She quickly said “NO! Um no. It’s ok, let’s just go. Please don’t make me feel responsible for you missing an important meeting with your parents. She quickly mad a sad face. He looked at her. “No its ok. You just stay home then. I’ll go and you stay home and rest”. He carried her onto her bed. She felt awkward. “Um thanks. You should go now”. He rubbed her head. “I’ll be back so get some rest”. She gave him a small smile.

After he left she made sure he was totally gone. She quickly got up, got dressed and then headed out to her parent’s house. They were off to the Park’s mansion.

Tae Hyun quickly gave his mother a hug. “So what is this all about? Why did you call an important meeting today?” His father gave him a pat on the back. “Well son, we wanted today to be the day that you and Dao officially get engaged”. Tae Hyun was shocked to hear what his father just told him. He totally forgot about Dao. The one whom he started to have feelings for, his dream girl. He was worried; he didn’t want to hurt her feelings. His father saw his expression. “What’s wrong? You don’t look too happy to hear the news”.

Dao and her parents arrived. “What news?” Dao said with a smile. Tae Hyun looked at her with a small smile. He pulled her out to the back yard so they could talk. “What’s wrong? You look stressed out. If it’s not too much, you could maybe tell me about it?”

He grabbed her hand and looked at her for a while. She smiled. “What’s wrong? Is there something on my face?” He smiled. “Why is it that you’re always smiling? You can cheer anyone up with just your smile”.

She smiled even more. “It’s because I don’t like to see anyone sad just as how you are now”. Tae Hyun glanced towards the ground. There was silence.

“How do you feel?” he said without looking at her.

“How do I feel about what?”

He rubbed her hand and looked at her. “About us?” She gave him a big smile. “I feel the same way you feel”. The smile was gone from his face. She looked at him with a confused expression. “Unless…you feel something different?” He just looked at her.

The parents called them back inside. Dao’s parents were already informed about the news. His parents announced that they wanted Tae Hyun and Dao to get engaged. Dao shyly smiled. Tae Hyun got up. “I can’t!” He said loudly with a serious face. He was only looking at Dao. She was no longer smiling anymore. He walked towards her. She stood up. “I’m sorry”, he said. She looked at him and in a serious tone she said, “Is there someone else?”

Tae Hyun paused for a bit. “Yes, there is. His name is Din”. She was shocked. Before he could say anything else she ran out. His parents were shocked. Tae Hyun explained how sorry he was. Dao’s parents were shocked but they weren’t expecting the whole engagement to happen because how could they expect their daughter to marry into a perfect family like this. Before his parents could yell at him he told them that it was a she and not a he. He told them that he loved her. His parents didn’t know what to say. They were still disappointed as they thought Tae Hyun and Dao were going good. Tae Hyun’s parents were too ashamed and embarrassed to talk to Dao’s parents. All they could do was apologize for everything and the pain they’ve cause their daughter.

Dao was already back at his house. She started to cry. Everything has came out. He indeed was gay. He didn’t like girls…he didn’t like her. She was disappointed because she already fell in love with him. Now she wished she didn’t come to this place or meet him. She should’ve kept her distance. Dao decided that she had to let him know once and for all. She didn’t want to hurt him like that but it would be for the best.
Tae Hyun came home so she hurriedly got into bed and pretended to be sleeping. He sat right beside her on her bed. He caressed her hair and watched her sleeping. He didn’t want to leave so he sat right by her bed just like when she was sick. After turning off the lights both were just thinking about each other. Her tears were flowing down onto her cheeks. He was just staring into the darkness. He tried calling Dao so many times but her phone was off. Dao who was lying on the bed saw the light from his cell phone and she knew he was trying to call her. She held onto her cell phone tightly.

The next day Dao woke up and saw that Tae Hyun was gone. She got up to see if he was sleeping in his room but he wasn’t there. She assumed that he was already out for the day. Dao went into the kitchen and saw that he made her porridge. He left a message. “Eat this all and Get better! If you want to go visit your parents then you could. I will be back tonight”. She smiled at his note. She was tired of everything and missed her parents so she decided to go spend the day with them. Then tonight she’d come back to tell him the truth.

Her parents were so worried for her because she didn’t answer her phone. They missed her a lot and they did the best they could in comforting her. Dao just smiled and said she was fine. She wasn’t expecting much with the relationship anyways. Even so, her tears were flowing. Her mother held her in her arms as her father patted her head. “It’s alright…you’ll find someone who is right for you, someone who will love you just as much as we do. Just cry all your pain away.”

After a while she felt better. She cooked lunch with her parents. They didn’t want her to do anything but she insisted because she missed them. Dao told them that she would come back home and that she just needed to go back and clear things up at work.

Dao went back and the whole house was dark. She made sure that the taxi waited for her because she just wanted to tell him the truth and leave. But he wasn’t home yet. Today was the day she was going to tell him everything. She was nervous but she knew she had to do it. When she opened the front door she saw candles and rose pedals leading her to the backyard. Dao walked out and saw him standing there with his back towards her. She walked up towards him. Tae Hyun turned around and smiled. He handed her a rose. She smiled and took the rose. “What is this about?”

He held her hand and got onto his knees. He held out a ring. She was shocked. She turned around. He got up. “What’s wrong?”
“Why are you doing this?” She said. He looked at her back. “Because…I love you”.

Dao was shocked. He confessed. She didn’t turn around. He went to stand face to face with her. “Why? Don’t you feel the same way?” She didn’t look at him. “Your silent…that means you do feel something”. She looked up at him. “I don’t! I feel nothing for you. I can’t feel anything for you. I’m not what you think I am!”

He grabbed her shoulders. “Then what are you?! Tell me. Is there something I should know?!” She had tears in her eyes. She wanted to tell him but she didn’t want to hurt him. He really loved Din. The tears rolled down her eyes and she pushed him away and ran off. He ran after her but she quickly got onto the taxi and left. It started to rain. “Why won’t you tell me the truth?”

A week has passed and there were still no signs of Din. Tae Hyun wasn’t able to do anything. All he did was stay home in case Din was to come back. He needed to clear things. He didn’t want it to end up like this. He didn’t understand her. Why won’t she admit that and tell him that she is a girl. Maybe it was karma. He broke Dao’s heart and now Din broke his heart.

There was a knock at his door. It was Fah. He wondered why she’d come to his house. He never told her where he lived. She came in and they chatted for a bit. He asked her why she came over and how did she know where he lived. She ignored his questions and looked around. “So…Where is Dao?”

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys. It took a while to update again. There is one last part to this chapter and I will post it tomorrow. Thanks for reading guys! I hope the story isn't getting boring. There's a long way to go haha.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i really love it!
so good and interesting!
Tae Hyun knows that she's a girl but doesnt know that it's Dao yet.
Thanks for the update;)

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 3: Remember Me (Part 6)

He looks at her confusingly. “What do you mean? Who are you talking about?” She smiles, “Oh you know, that beautiful actress named Eurm Dao.” He was still confused but didn’t say anything.” Fah pauses and notices that he doesn’t understand what she was referring to. “Dao is known for her great acting. She’d do anything for money. Don’t you know? Dao was there at the Island too. She was dressed up like a guy. The same guy that was working for you.”

He didn’t want to believe her. “What are you trying to say? That Dao is…Dao was the guy that was there with me? How is that possible? The one working for me is Din.”

She gets up and walks around. “Have you not notice anything strange about your…Din? Is he really a guy?”

Tae Hyun starts thinking because he knows that Din is a girl.” I don’t believe you. What are you trying to do?”

Fah lets out a little laugh. “What am I trying to do?” She looks at him. “I’m trying to open your eyes so you can see the truth! Dao is DIN! She has been disguising herself and she’s playing around with you. Her family owes your family a lot of money. Your parents have been paying her to pretend to be with you. Don’t you know that?! Dao is not as innocent as she seems. Only naïve and stupid guys will fall for her. They never know what she is planning. She’ll only go for the guys with money. Who knows how many guys she’s already slept with. For her, it’s anything for money.”

Tae Hyun doesn’t believe her. He doesn’t want to believe her. “What proof do you have?! You can’t just come in here telling me this without any proof! Plus Dao is not like that. I know her.”

She goes and sits next to him. “Do you really know her?...It’s up to you to find the proof. Go and ask Dao or better yet go and ask your parents. You will find out what I’ve just told you.”

Tae Hyun was really pissed off. It all came to him as a shock. He refused to believe anything until he saw or heard the truth from his parents and Dao herself. “How do you know Dao?”

Fah smiled. “Dao and I go way back. We used to be best friends. We were the best together. It all went away when she took the guy that I liked away from me.” She sighed, “It’s up to you. You can smart up and confront her or you can close your eyes and ears and pretend that I never came here today. This is all I wanted to tell you.” Fah walked towards the door with an evil smile. This is what you get Dao. This was how I felt. It’s your turn to experience this pain.

The next day Dao was called in to the Park’s mansion. They wanted to talk to her because they felt sorry for what happened between her and their son. His parents wanted to make it up to her by giving her back all the money she has paid them. They said they didn’t want it. Dao didn’t agree to take it back. It wasn’t right. They told her she had to take it back or else they wouldn’t be able to forgive themselves for what happened. It didn’t mean much to them because they cared more about her feelings. Tae Hyun’s mother hugged Dao. “I really wanted you to be my daughter”. She walked Dao out and at the same time she handed Dao a check. She was hesitant but she took it. She decided that she would give it to Tae Hyun so he’d give it back to them.

Tae Hyun saw everything. He saw it with his very own eyes. Dao received a check from his mother. He now believes everything Fah has told him. He went inside to ask his mother about Dao and the check. She told him the truth. Dao’s family owed them a lot of money. The debt was to be paid back to her if she agreed to marry you. His mother didn’t get to finish but he stormed out of the house. He was so mad. He didn’t know what to do.

Tae Hyun did nothing but drink. Every day he drank to let his misery flow away with his ability to think correctly.

Dao decided that she had to go and return the check to Tae Hyun. She was going to go as herself so she shouldn’t worry too much since he didn’t know that Din and Dao was the same person. Dao held the check in her hand. She stared at it knowing today would be the last day she would see him. Tears were running down her face. “No. You can’t cry. It’s over now. You just have to give him this and it’ll be…over”.

It was getting late and she looked at her watch, it was 3pm and Tae Hyun gets out of work at 6pm. She had time to go and gather her things and wait for him. She got there at around 3:30. The house was a mess. Beer cans were everywhere. She took the chance to clean everything up for the last time. She enjoyed her last moments in the house. She remembered her first day there. She laughed to herself at all their moments together. She went up to his room for the last time. She gathered things up and fixed his bed for him. She looked at her watch and it was only 5 o’clock. She was about done. She saw his picture on his wall. She stared at it for a while.

“What are you doing?!”

Dao turned around and saw Tae Hyun standing right behind her. He wasn’t so happy to see her. She smiled, “Your home already?”

“How did you get into my house and what are you doing in my room?!” he said in an angry voice.

She was confused as to why he was mad at her. She also forgot that she wasn’t Din anymore. Dao never came to his house before. “I…I…”

“You know what? I don’t care. Why did I ask you anyways, you’d probably just come up with another lie.”

She was getting angry. She didn’t want to talk to him anymore. She just handed him the check. He stared at it for a while. She started to walk out but he pulled her back.

“What is this? A check for what? Oh wait I already know. Is this how much you’re worth?” He smiled. “This is A LOT! I’m so surprised that someone like you is worth this much! Wow the numbers are in the seven digit line.”

Dao was really mad. She got up to leave but he stopped her. He gave her back the check but she didn’t want it. “Why? Is it not enough for you? Don’t tell me you’re worth more than this?!”

She walked right up to him and slapped him. He grabbed her and pushed her towards the wall. “What’s wrong? Are you to ashamed to hear the truth? You think I don’t know what kind of person you are. You’d do anything for money! Just to marry me you’d have to get paid this much?” He waved the check in her face.

She pushed him away and slapped him again. “You’re wrong! I am not like that. After all this time, you don’t even know me! I wanted to return the check your mother gave me. I don’t want it. About the marriage I-”

“Don’t even explain anything DIN!” he said yelling at her. She was shocked. “You’re probably wondering how I found out right? You think you could make a fool out of me forever? I knew you were a girl ever since that day you got sick. I waited for you to tell me the truth! I wanted to hear it from you! Did you ever explain anything? NOOO!”

Tears were running from Dao’s face. She was speechless. She never did tell him the truth.

“Crying? You think I’d fall for your innocent tricks again? I know you’re an actress. Crying is probably easy for you right? You probably feel nothing by this because you have no HEART!”

Sorry just a small R SCENE
When he said that, she gave him another big slap. “It’s over. I don’t care what you think. I don’t care because I HATE you! You’re the worst person ever.” She ran towards the door but he grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. He got right on top of her to pin her down.

“You think you could leave so easily? You think I’d let you go without getting something in return?”

Dao was scared, she didn’t know what he was thinking. “Let me go! Please just let me go! If you don’t then I will scream!” Tears were rushing down.

He smiled, “Go ahead. Scream all you want haha. Crying just makes this more interesting. I wonder if you do this to the other guys as well.”

She tried to fight him off as much as possible but he was just too strong. He kissed her to prevent her from screaming. After a while he managed to take their clothes off. He was just kissing her lips and he went on to kissing her neck.

Dao was just laying there. Trying to fight him off at any chance she got but after a while she started to give in. She didn’t know what to think. This was the guy she loved dearly. She didn’t understand how everything happened.

He went back to kissing her lips and Dao then felt terrible pain. He clasped their hands together. Tears were running down her face. She didn’t know which was more painful. Losing her virginity or getting raped by the guy she loved.

The next morning Tae Hyun woke up and took a shower. He was thinking about last night. He couldn’t believe what he did. He did that to Dao, the girl he loved. She was also a virgin. She wasn’t the kind of girl that has been through many guys like Fah said. He shouldn’t have believed that part. He splashed water on himself.

Dao woke up. She realized where she was and what happened. She looked over at the pillow beside her. He wasn’t there but there was a check. She got up to look at it. It was the same check she wanted to give back to him. She got up to take a shower.

Dao didn’t want to see him at all. She left the house as quickly as she could. When she got home she avoided her parents and ran up to her room. She laid on her bed. All she could do was think about everything. Her mother knocked on her door. “Did you give him back the check?” Dao got up and with a sad face she told her mother that he wouldn’t accept it. Her mother sat right next to her and caressed her hair. Dao hugged her and started crying. “It’s ok honey. I’ll go to the mansion and give it back to his parents tomorrow. They aren’t home today because they had to send Tae Hyun to the airport since he is leaving today.”

Dao sat up quickly, “Leaving? Where to? Why is he leaving?”

Her mother told her that Tae Hyun is heartbroken because the person he loves doesn’t love him back. He wanted to go back to Korea so he could forget about everything. Her mother stared at her. “Are you ok with that?” Dao just looked at her. She didn’t know what to say.

“You should go and explain everything to him.” Dao was shocked to hear her mother say that. How did she know? Her mother told her that Tae Hyun told his mother everything. She called to tell her about it this morning. “Where were you last night?” Dao smiled and said she slept over at one of her friend’s house after going to Tae Hyun’s house.

Her mother sighed. “I don’t really know what is going on between the two of you or how you guys feel about each other. I just want to make sure you are making the right decision. Once you let him go he will not come back to you. If you don’t love him then it’s fine. But…but if you do love him then you must let him know. You are not only hurting yourself but you are also hurting him. Dao starts to cry and she hugs her mother. Dao knew that it was also her fault that things are the way they are. She should’ve just told him everything.

The next day Dao rushed over to the mansion. She apologized to the Parks. They weren’t too happy but they forgave her. She wanted to know where Tae Hyun was. The saw how determined she was to find him. They told her where to go.

This was the first time she was traveling to Korea. She got lost many times because she couldn’t really communicate with anyone. She tried her best. She finally arrived at his place. No one was home because she rang the doorbell many times. It was snowing and she wasn’t dressed warmly. She sat out there waiting for him. Many hours passed by and she was still sitting there in the freezing weather. He finally came home. He saw someone sitting by the entrance so he went to see who it was. He saw that it was Dao and he was shocked. She saw him but she fainted. He quickly carried her inside to warm her up. She didn’t regain conscious until the next day. She wakes up and sees that he was sleeping right beside her. She smiles happily. He wakes up and tells her to go shower. He didn’t talk to her at all. After breakfast he took her back to the airport. He told her to go back. It would be better if they didn’t see each other anymore. “Please just go back and forget everything. Everything between us and forget me. I’ll do the same”. He begged her. Tae Hyun made sure she boarded the plane before he headed back to his house.

When he got home he called his mother. He wanted to know why Dao came to Korea. She explained to him that she was sorry. Dao wanted to explain everything to him. He told her that he put her back on the plane. She is probably gone by now. His mother was disappointed. She said they are both acting like children. None of them listens to what the other has to say. His mother told him that Dao never wanted to accept the check in the first place. “Dao is a hardworking person. She works hard every day to pay her parent’s debt. She never misses the due date.” “She never wanted to do this for money. She is not like that. Don’t you know that?” Tae Hyun was silent. He didn’t know what to think anymore.

Tae Hyun was thinking about the day that they met. He really did miss her. She was always caring and innocent. She was the light of his life. Dao made his life shine just like the stars in the sky shining at night. He wanted to see her but she was already gone. He decided that he had to go back but it was already late at night. He wanted to look at the stars because he missed Dao. He went outside he saw something at the entrance. He ran over to see that it was Dao. She was unconscious. Tae Hyun was so worried that he hurried her over to the hospital. They told him that if he came any later she would’ve froze to death. He started to cry. He stayed with her and prayed for her to wake up. After two days she started to regain conscious. She woke up and everything was still a blur to her. Tae Hyun was sleeping on her arm and she tried to move. He woke up and saw that she was awake, it made him relieved and happy. “You’re fine! You don’t know how worried I was”. He held onto her hands and kissed them. “Why would you do that? Why didn’t you ring the doorbell or call me?”

She looked up at him. “Who are you?” She looked at him as if she saw him for the first time.

He was shocked. “What do you mean? It’s me, Tae Hyun. Don Don’t you remember me?”

She pulled her hand away from him. “I don’t remember you. I don’t think we’ve ever met.”

He stood up and grabbed her hand. “No no…you can’t do this to me. I didn’t really mean it. You can’t forget us! You just can’t. I…I love you too much. Tears started to roll down from his eyes.

“Please…Remember me! Please I beg you. I’m sorry.”

He cried and wouldn’t let go of her hands. There was silence for a while.

“I thought that’s what you wanted…” she said.

He looked up at her. Tears were running down her eyes as well. He slowly got up and wiped her tears. His hand was on her cheek and she held it there.

“You you still remember me?” he said. She just nodded, “How could I forget the one person that I love”. When he heard that he hugged her tightly. They then stared at each other and slightly kissed.

After Dao got discharged from the hospital they went back to Thailand and got married. They lived in the same house they fell in love in. Everything went well for the couple as Dao went back to acting for a year until she decided that she would have a child. They gave birth to a beautiful girl and they named her Yoona.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS GUYS! I finally finished this chapter! The next chapter is Aump Song Seung Hyun and Lee Da Hae. I'm glad that its not boring. I can't wait till the kids grow up haha.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So glad things worked out between the two. I too can't wait for the children!!! Though, I love the parents' stories too!! Just sad that Dao and Fah aren't best friends anymore. I wanted to quit reading because I was so sad about that, but forced myself to continue because I knew there had to be drama to make a good story :) Thank for your hard work & awesome story!!

PS
love the chapter poster. so cute :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!
So exciting!
i can't wait for the kids to grow up too~
ooh,yay!Aump,Da Hae,and Seung Hyun!
i didnt know that you like Tohoshinki/DBSK..who's your favorite.?im so mad that they separate,but "Always Keep the Faith."

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
yay!! so glad you updated.
honestly, this is the only fic i'm reading here. actually anywhere.