CALL NOW! CASTING CALL!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
well...ASIAN JOHNNY DEPP??? kinda weird cuz not a lot of hmong people like to have long hair...probably the gangbangers mostly

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
my friends and I think that they will probably cast a non hmong boy for the role of TAO.
"asian Johnny Depp" that's alot of expectations right there.
as for the role of sue, I'm pretty sure that there will be ALOT of girls competing for that same roles.
mary ly is set to audition for it, probably brenda song. and who knows wat else

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
my friends and I think that they will probably cast a non hmong boy for the role of TAO.
as for the role of sue, I'm pretty sure that there will be ALOT of girls competing for that same roles.
who's mary ly?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

that's why someone in here said that it's too good to be true.
but yeah...
everyone's got a shot at it

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
yes it does sound too good to be true
and everyone does have a shot at it
all we can do is wait till december.
meanwhile, i'm gonna try and audition. like nkaujhmooblauj said "everybody does have a shot at it"
i got nothing to lose.
har har har
who's also auditioning?

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I would like to audition! However, I prefer a minor role to a lead. There's just too much pressure.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
yes it does sound too good to be true
and everyone does have a shot at it
all we can do is wait till december.
meanwhile, i'm gonna try and audition. like nkaujhmooblauj said "everybody does have a shot at it"
i got nothing to lose.
har har har
who's also auditioning?
i am. it doesn't hurt to try.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i am as clueless as anybody here right now.
i tried calling the guy in LA but he never picks up his call. so i was like "WTF am i suppose to do?"

xaxab

sarNie Egg
she sounds so nice!!!! so is this movie really going to appear in hollywood??? i really want to see our hmong people to get big!!! and also is this movie going to be on theater like other american movies i mean movie premiere, if so that is going to be cool and everybody must call them!!!!! and represent our hmong people.

i can't be in because i live too far!!!!!!!!!!
It will probably only be play in selected theater and not world wide. Like Clint's previous movie "letter from iwo jima" Which has a casts of mostly japaneese.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahaha
yup an asian johnny deppp
VERY high expectations
they should be casting right now. the lady said casting starts in May

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I'm SO EXCITED! I've just received parts of the script and more info from Amelia. For anyone who hasn't received any updates yet, I suggest you email the casting agency again or Amelia. By the way, she said they'll be in MN on May 31st for anyone from there!