can i say something about ch7 and ch3??????

solin

sarNie Adult
They may grab all the awards in the world but it doesn't mean they are the best.
I agree ! Ch7 win almost always awards but It doesn't mean they are the best.
Plus, sorry to say, but nowadays It seems so easy to win something and sometime award isn't really deserved.
Award these days are most of the time given for popularity !
Ch7 have more popular young actresses but they are not that great in term of acting abilities and only a few numbers are good.
As for actors...they are not that great too.
Even me, I admit that lot of my fave have not good acting lol.

I think, each person have his own taste that make him like a chanel more than the other :D

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I agree ! Ch7 win almost always awards but It doesn't mean they are the best.
Plus, sorry to say, but nowadays It seems so easy to win something and sometime award isn't really deserved.
Award these days are most of the time given for popularity !
Ch7 have more popular young actresses but they are not that great in term of acting abilities and only a few numbers are good.
As for actors...they are not that great too.
Even me, I admit that lot of my fave have not good acting lol.

I think, each person have his own taste that make him like a chanel more than the other :D
So they win the awards, they gain all the ratings, not twice but sometimes 5 times that of ch 3, but "doesnt mean they're the best" :lol:

It's not only their young actresses that are popular na, all their actresses in EVERY generation at ch 7 are popular lol

And when people say "most channel 3 lakorns are really well written".....which lakorns are those? The remakes ch 3 made of the lakorns once made by ch 7 like "Sawan Biang" or "JLR"? :lol:

natty

Chubs
They may grab all the awards in the world but it doesn't mean they are the best.

well my dear since you said that.. i hope you stick to that cus that means ken, ann t, aff, and aum a awards don't mean anything cus oh what was it? oh yeah... they may grab the awards in thailand but it doesn't mean they are the best.. B)

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
For ch3 I like RomeRita pair like Klin Keo Klang Jai, Sroy San Jan, Gae Roy Ruk.
Some list of good Ch3 lakorn I like both ne'k and Pr'ek role
Bua Prim Nam
Manee Yard Fah
Ruk Tur Took Wan
Song Rao Nirandon
Oum Rak
Rang Ngao
Likit Kamatep
Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew
Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong
Jun Euy Jun Jao
Payak Sao Sab Eelee
Run Nok Bon Plai Mai
Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai
Narng Barp
Lom Huan
Veerakum Tum Pur Tur
Rachinee Morlum

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dont watch lakorn in favor of channel... they were both down at one point or another but latley ch. 7 just isnt on top of their game and when i say lately is because ive been tuning into alot of ch 3.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
well my dear since you said that.. i hope you stick to that cus that means ken, ann t, aff, and aum a awards don't mean anything cus oh what was it? oh yeah... they may grab the awards in thailand but it doesn't mean they are the best.. B)
:loool: :loool: :loool: my tummy hurts now natty

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
to me .. i like any channels.. but i personally love ch3 the most.. even though i can watch othres hehe xp..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Jae Natty & Jae Mai came out to speak for themselves I think this topic is going to be a hot one; I better keep my opinions to myself now :loool:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
So they win the awards, they gain all the ratings, not twice but sometimes 5 times that of ch 3, but "doesnt mean they're the best" :lol:

It's not only their young actresses that are popular na, all their actresses in EVERY generation at ch 7 are popular lol

And when people say "most channel 3 lakorns are really well written".....which lakorns are those? The remakes ch 3 made of the lakorns once made by ch 7 like "Sawan Biang" or "JLR"? :lol:
another one to crack up about :loool: :loool: :loool: im telling you this too funny

solin

sarNie Adult
I don't want to be mean but I hated this two remakes : Sawan Bieang and JLR !
I have loved in Ch3 : (the most recent)
- Klien Keaw Klang Jai
- Rai Rissaya
- Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Joang
- Aweejee Chee Champoo
- Ruk Leh Saney Luang
- Thep Thida Khon nok
- Kaew Ta Pee
...and some others more old like Jan Ew Jan Jao, Likasit Hua Jai, Hua Jai Lud fah, Dao Lhong Fah etc.

And in Ch7 I only really enjoy
- Duang Duang Harutai
- Rang Rit Pissaward

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whoooa.. it's getting heated up in here! lol.

I take back what i said earlier about ch 7 needing to borrow actors from ch 3. they should leave it as it is. lol.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I careless about the channel but my rewards goes to CH3 this year even though rating is not high in Thailand compare to CH7.

There are so many difference among the channel. As for my comment on CH7, last year up until now, hasn't caught my attention to the fullest. I am disappointed but I hope one day they can catch my attention again. Or maybe all the newbies just isn't fit for their role yet. I honestly don't like it when a young actress/actors plays a role that isn't fitted for them. If they are under 21 stay away from R lakorn and Kiss/Slap. I guess I get annoyed by it and a little uncomfortable watching it.
I also tune in to ch3 lately, because of the lakorn storyline and music. Ch3 have so many soundtrack I enjoy especially Puer Tur from Klin Keo Klang Jai.

i agree with ch7 need to give newbies role that fit them. Maybe dressing the nek more causal than like they on runway. If anyone remember how back in the 90s, people act than looking good. Newbies need to let their acting skill shine more than beauty.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes. I have a whole lot of awards in school and it doesn't mean I am the best they are others who are better that doesn't receive it. It is more of appreciation when receiving an award. Ken, Ann, Aum, Aff may not be the greatest but people have certain favorites and I do respect people who likes things that I don't like. Not all ch7 lakorn are bad nor are all ch3 are good.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i disagree kalek, because back in the 90's they were attracting a different and older generation of audience and now a days old folks arent the only one watching lakorn, its acting, its the storyline, its the looks and fashion so everything comes into consideration...keep in mind there the one making money so they must be doing something right