Cat woman

Fearless

sarNie Adult
calla said:
oh my god, that's scary......hey, i think that your cousin raug dab....the best way is you guys have to ua neeb before its too late.

i've heard something like that before....but its actually not cat but a handsome guy and pretty girl.
[post="97857"][/post]​

yep, he is raug dab for sure. That is the scariest thing, seeing someone who is possessed. It is a cat that turns into a beautiful girl or guy.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
:shocked: oh my gosh! are you SERIOUS?!? how scary..so is he okay now? wow... -_- as for me i never did like cats.. i hate the sound they make.. "meow" errr...freaks me out..

yup like CALLA said.. ua neeb before its too late.. :unsure:
[post="97904"][/post]​

Yes, I'm SERIOUS! I, myself couldn't believe it too but I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. I'm still freaked out. Now I'm always jumpy wherever I go especially at night. Whenever I see a cat roaming outside, I just ignore it and run away from it.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
karenyang said:
that's scary...i heard of a story back then about a cat who came and took this girl away too...but it was long ago......and i never believe it...but now i believe you....i use to play with cats when i'm little, but now i don't anymore...i found them scary when i look at their eyes....
[post="97977"][/post]​

I didn't believe it before too. When my Aunt died she came into one of my cousins dream and told him that a cat took her. That cat was the stray cat that they took in and fed. I didn't believe that story until now. Sometimes some things you just can't believe until it happens to you or you see it with your own eyes.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
rukmos said:
This is pretty freaky...I have a part time job and I don't get home until midnight and about a few weeks ago, every night that I get home there would be this white stray cat hanging around our front steps or under our porch and I feed it food before going to bed. I wonder if it's anything superstitious or just run away imagination...
[post="97980"][/post]​

OMG! How could you even have the guts to feed it?!! My parents always told us not to feed them because some cats are possessed by evil spirits. If you feed one, they will keep coming back to you and take you. Next time be careful and just ignore them.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
Let me tell you a story that just happen here in town last year...I am not going to name any names...and if anyone just happen to be related to this family...this is for reading only...am not intend to talk crap about anyone...
anyway, last year...there was a family here in town...the family was cooking in the backyard...I think she was boiling water in one of those outside boiler and at the same time, she went to pick up some veggie in her garden...she spoted a snake...instead of killing the snake or let it go...she grabbed the boiling water and pour it over the snake...the snake "nti nti thiab tawv hle tas" it took a long time for the snake to die...about a few months after that...the lady got sick....she was itchy all over her body...from head to toes...and then she started to peel....the peeling looked like that of a snake....she went to every doctor in town but they could not find anything that would have cause it...they have no idea..because they have never seen a case like that....and then she confessed that she tortured a snake a few months back...fortunately for her,,,,they were still coj kev cai Hmong,,,she they fij neeb thiab kho zoo lawm...

Run away and dont tortured animal....Yikes!
[post="97994"][/post]​

That's scary and sad. I think nus mag pham...I'm not sure how you spell it but it's the hmong word for cursed. I'm always scared of torturing animals because I'm afraid of being cursed. Even slitting a chicken's throat, I can't do it or can't be there when they do it.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
leek18 said:
man this so scary, i read this topic by myself and it really scary because i was alone. i'm a man and yeah i am afraid of cats too, when they came close to me, i want to kick them because they scared the sh*t out of me
[post="98116"][/post]​

You better be careful! Don't be the next victim!! hahaha!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
man! cats are freaky! i nevered liked cat...they're scary also...this one time when i was younger i went to my bus stop this one black cat with green eyes keep on following me and my sister and we kept on running around until our bus came then it wanted to go inside too but my bus driver just shut the door and when i got home from skool i found the cat in this little basement thing outside my neighbors house! cats are freaky! :shocked:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
man that sad...but surely its true...cats are bad.....i heard stories of cat trun into people....ya want to hear one?...

ok....there was this guy....he alwase stay up late...and ya know staying up late is bad....right?....well....he stay late all the time and so one night....he heard a knock on the door...went to open it and it was a cat...the cat came in...he start hitting the cat....until the cat die...and when the cat die...it trun into a woman.....now how scary is that..when i heard that i was like man....some crazy shit....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
talkin' about cats.. I don't even like animals.. PERIOD!

I'm just not an animal lover.. i don't even like chickens.. :)

sambvang

sarNie Egg
Yep, I believe something like this can happened. I also heard that if you hear a cat cry in the middle of the night that means a ghost sat on it, something like that. :mellow:

Yeah if you still ua neeg instead of going to church, these crazy dab things still happened. Sucks because my family and my husband's family still ua neeg. :(

slee00

sarNie Adult
sambvang said:
Yep, I believe something like this can happened. I also heard that if you hear a cat cry in the middle of the night that means a ghost sat on it, something like that. :mellow:

Yeah if you still ua neeg instead of going to church, these crazy dab things still happened. Sucks because my family and my husband's family still ua neeg. :(
[post="98605"][/post]​

Before my dad die, he said there is real evil and there is God...it is up to us to choose...He chose God...He used to be a "txiv Neeb" too but at the end he chose God...he said he wants God to carry all his troubles. He made the right decision...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it depends.. on what you believe and what you don't believe.. if you believe in god then there's god to help you but if you believe in shamanism.. then there's the shaman to cure you whenever you're sick.. :) it really depends... :)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
YM_gurl said:
i think it depends.. on what you believe and what you don't believe.. if you believe in god then there's god to help you but if you believe in shamanism.. then there's the shaman to cure you whenever you're sick.. :) it really depends... :)
[post="98618"][/post]​

i agree with that.....i remember watching this one old old movie about this hmong lady....they're filming her talking about her love life.....that she once had a bf and they really love each other....but her bf died and wanted to come and take her with him....then she started to get sick...and they ua neeb and hu plig stuff like that but she her bf wouldn't go away......so i think she said her parents took her to a "xib fwb" and he told her to go to church and believe in god...so yea she did..and she recover.....so i guess it depends on what you really believe in....

i just remember something funny...have any of you heard it before? i don't know if it's true or not...'cause my sister heard it somewhere and told me.....that this girl who's a christain and date a shaman guy...so when he went to visit them and have dinner with them....the girl family begin with a prayer while the guy start digging in the food..... :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
karenyang said:
i agree with that.....i remember watching this one old old movie about this hmong lady....they're filming her talking about her love life.....that she once had a bf and they really love each other....but her bf died and wanted to come and take her with him....then she started to get sick...and they ua neeb and hu plig stuff like that but she her bf wouldn't go away......so i think she said her parents took her to a "xib fwb" and he told her to go to church and believe in god...so yea she did..and she recover.....so i guess it depends on what you really believe in....
i just remember something funny...have any of you heard it before? i don't know if it's true or not...'cause my sister heard it somewhere and told me.....that this girl who's a christain and date a shaman guy...so when he went to visit them and have dinner with them....the girl family begin with a prayer while the guy start digging in the food..... :lol:
[post="98625"][/post]​
:lmao: i would do the same thing.. :lmao:

L

lalalek

lol....that was a funny story!!! I am not a Christian and i don't do what the Hmong Tradition's do but i will definently will show the same respect i show to mines!!!! If i don't then my religious Buddist Mom would pop me on the ear!!! lol!!!! :lmao: