Cat woman

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Penny said:
damn! Why do you have to come and tell us this!!!! I love cats!!! whenever i see one on the street i always gotta make them come to me, and hold them for a while then let them go!!! I love cats!!!(but i have a dog)... Now i'm kinda freaked. i swear, i was born to love cats. it's crazy how to said that and i still love them. i still have nothing aginst them, i dont know why O_O. Cats are like, my best friends! tell you guys the truth, when i see one again i'll still hold it.
[post="101683"][/post]​
:shocked: no offensive.. i don't like cats at all.. they're some-what called.. freaky..talkin' about holding cats.. i don't even look at them cats.. <_<

hill

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing the story. I mean not all cats are have something wrong with them. I just mean it depend on the person who those ghost or spirited wanted. We are all Hmong here and we know pretty how the Hmong believes system works. I just hope everything goes well for him and nothing like that will happen to anyone anymore.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
shit this story scare the shit out of me i was like reading this at home this morning at 2:00 am did even finish the 1st page and now i'm at school.. phew it much not scary now .. =)

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
Whoa scary. I used to hear cats cry outside my window all the time. I never looked to see where the cats were. I ignored it and fell asleep again.

With the snake thing, there was a Hmong guy I don't know, but someone I know who knew him told me this story. The guy was on his way to work in the morning. In the back of his truck, he found a snake. Like a garden snake, black and red in color. He took the snake and let it go in the sewer. Later, when he was done with work. Under his car, behind one of the wheels, the same snake was coiled there. He took the snake, sat it aside and drove home. Later that night, he got a call from Laos that his brother died. He asked a Shaman to tell him if the snake was his brother. Indeed it was his brother visiting him and to say goodbye.

Isn't it weird how things like this mean something?

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
cats? wtf?? that is some freeaaaaaky shittts! :ph34r:

you know, maybe the Egyptians had a good reason to worships cats afterall... if you think about this over. Thats probably why cats were included with the Anubus' and everything... its just strange, and now that i'm thinking of it too =/

I've always been told not to respond to cat calls or crying babies when i'm alone..unless i and another person sees the actual thing in front of our eyes...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Omg...Are u serious...You guys are freaking the shiet out of me...And i totally agree...I never liked cats...They just creeps me out alot....Having goose bumps all over my body now....There was this one time..when my next door neighbors 4 little kittens came and cry all night in front of my house...Like there were two in front of my door...and the other two at our back door...Omg..it was soooo scary...My niece and nphew were screaming the whole time...HAHAHA...and plus that time...We have to drop off my sister...but since those kittens were infront our door...we were scare to get out off the door...And so we have to make my dad..make those kittens go away...but then when we got to the car...those kittens were under car...gosh that night was soo creepy and scary...scare me alot....and one thing..our next door neighbor front door have a step..and so if you take a closer look..you'll see a whole in there...and that's where all the cats in our neighborhood live in..so scary..like espically at night when you come from somewhere..and you'll see a cat standing there..then if you look somewhere..and look back...the cat will disappear...creppy huh...i'm creeping out...