Cawm siav tua kev hlub

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
it's the lakorn where ann thongprasom play as a princess. and willy as a soldier. something like that.

Mae

sarNie Adult
The Hmong dubbing team that dubbed Manee Yard Fah sucked....i hated the p'ek and n'eks voice because it didn't match Willy and Ann at al, especially the n'ek'sl...but, i really like the songs in this lakorn too...songs were sooo pretty, i wonder who sings the main theme song because it don't sound like Joy Siriluk.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww...One of my all time favorite lakorn......Yeah Joy Siriluk it is the singer of the theme song.....And if you want it....I can upload it for you, cause I have it...:)

neena

sarNie Adult
i loved this lakorn...i was so hooked onto it!!! very very good lakorn indeed!! ann and willy had some great chemistry on screen!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup!!! Joy sings it the theme song.. i luv it!!!

this production really sucked!! at dubbing.. i prefer the orginal.. thai version.. i dun like the hmong peeps.. voice.. especially the na'ek.. her voice sounds a bit old.. doesn't sound good at all.. pra-ek voice is.. i guess ok.. :) just a opinion...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
OMG are you serious that JOY sang the theme songs.. hahaha.. Makes me love this lakorn MORE AND MORE... lol..
If only the thai version from ethaicd had subtitles.. *tear

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup.. joy sings the theme song.. Joy has this other one song..i have on dvd... damn i love it.. the way she sings it.. beautful voice she got....:)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
YM_gurl said:
yup.. joy sings the theme song.. Joy has this other one song..i have on dvd... damn i love it.. the way she sings it.. beautful voice she got....:)
[post="129814"][/post]​
Is it the song in the lakorn where she disguised herself as Tida and worked in a cafe? She also sang other songs in that lakorn too...

Does it go something like this...

Ko kit wah ruk chun bpen dai peng kae fung...

chorus: Yah roo khaum jing, wah tur kit yung ngai, tah roo wah chun mee jai yung nun, mae roo tua dee, tur khong mai tong kun, etc...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Is it the song in the lakorn where she disguised herself as Tida and worked in a cafe? She also sang other songs in that lakorn too...

Does it go something like this...

Ko kit wah ruk chun bpen dai peng kae fung...

chorus: Yah roo khaum jing, wah tur kit yung ngai, tah roo wah chun mee jai yung nun, mae roo tua dee, tur khong mai tong kun, etc...
[post="130355"][/post]​
i'm not sure.. if it's from one of her lakorn..
i got it when i went to laos..

it's probably one of her old songs..i'm not sure.. but she's very pretty in her MV...

first part of her song.. goes something like this..

con na nung sa tha ter
chung du soon ka- ler ler
glip hua jai
chun da sa tha ter... and so on.. it's very beautiful.... luv her voice...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
The Hmong dubbing team that dubbed Manee Yard Fah sucked....i hated the p'ek and n'eks voice because it didn't match Willy and Ann at al, especially the n'ek'sl...but, i really like the songs in this lakorn too...songs were sooo pretty, i wonder who sings the main theme song because it don't sound like Joy Siriluk.
[post="129105"][/post]​

I dont understand why Hmong gave this name to this lakorn! Manee yard fah is Princess...that means " Niam nkauj ntsuab" or Ntxhais fuab tais nkauj ntsuab" makes more sense.....