Cecilia's Boredom

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the banner,it so HOT! You are so talent! I craving for one of your banner :drool:, can I use the first banner (aum - :drool:)!

cecilia

Staff member
FOR this week HARITH's sadness : i found this picture of him .. and made this .. enjoy :wub:

Soriya-either happy nor sad moment, i think she's in the happy mood right now b/c she can finally boss him around :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia love all your artworks! Keep up the great work! ;)

cecilia

Staff member
^thank you na ka. here's another one to keep my fever up : the concept is still the same. i love this couple :wub:

without the makeup scene : :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, you are killing me with these HOT beautiful artwork! Please more, keep my FEVER rising! :p :wub:

BTW, did you make the textures or you get it from some website?

choo

sarNie Adult
wowwwwww...awesome workxx...btw, the pictures of Aff/Aum in white->was that a real photoshoot together or??:) it looks like it is..

cecilia

Staff member
Cecilia, you are killing me with these HOT beautiful artwork! Please more, keep my FEVER rising! :p :wub:

BTW, did you make the textures or you get it from some website?
thank you na, i'm too lazy to make my own textures :loool:
i use a few of textures and work them into one through manipulation ja.

wowwwwww...awesome workxx...btw, the pictures of Aff/Aum in white->was that a real photoshoot together or??:) it looks like it is..
no but i did wish they are did a very close shoot .. it's only manipulation ja ..

fOur more banners before heading out to bed *yawn*

cecilia

Staff member
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WARM COMMENTS
okay, since this is the JLR LOVE COLLECTION ..
i thought, i outta post my ammature MUSIC VDO : only finish the first verse of the song,
i will continue to finish the whole song as the lakorn progress ..
give me more scene to work with na kha. enjoy my okay music vdo ja.
01. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fErd9U4eUGM

my second one .. i didn't finish the whole song too .. too sleepy and lazy .. :lol:
02. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50cQzUbfUS0

cecilia

Staff member
AIYA .. thank you ja. both of them are hot together .. here's another one before heading to bed ..

*note: i didn't do much .. credit to the person that have the other picture for stock ..