CELLPHONE

that one looks nice, but i'm not with sprint. :lmao:

i can't give up the $6 data plan TMo has. :lol: boostmobile is tempting with their unlimited everything for $50 but no tethering.... -_-

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Is the keyboard a slide out or touch screen? My brother wants that one or the memoir.
The keyboard is touch screen. I love texting with it. Hehehe. The G1 has a slide out keyboard but the keys are quite small tho. I gots to play with my bff's G1. It's nice and everything, but i find it kinda heavy and thick.​

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i used to have lg white chocolate but i had it for a while and da battery just suck so much. da original started to die fast so i bought a new battery for it and dat one aint last so long so then i upgraded to samsung sway!

i can go w/o charging it for A WEEK!! i lob it lol i use it to listen to music in da car too.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Actually, I personally think the Wing is kind of slow for my taste, so I'm kind of thinking about getting the Blackberry Pearl.
Although, I heard you could do something to the Wing that can make it go faster or some type of thing like that. :huh:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" I want the behold or the memoir but sucks that they are both touchscreen! I don't really know if I trust myself with a touchscreen it'll break within a month or less! LOL I am so lame that when I text sometimes while I'm washing dish and cooking and like i'll get stuff all over my phone hahaha its gross I know but if i can do that with a keypad then what gives that I wont do it with a touchscreen -.-" LOL I want a verizon, cingular or tmo... or maybe all -.-" Im go beg my dad to hitch me a line under his my moms and im convince my husband to do tmo LOL o_O they'd probably laugh at me and tell me to quit being a kid probably

n_naruk

Tina...Lol. Don't worry, you're not the only one that texts while cooking and washing dishes. I do the same. Text addict! Lmao! But with the touch screen, you can purchase a screen protector. It works really good. Well from getting the screen all scratch up that is. Lol. And a phone case/cover helps alot too...especially to those who tends to drop their phone alot! Lmao. My behold is in such good conditions. I take very extra careful of it. Hopefully it'll last for at least 2 years cus I can't afford to buy another phone! I've had too many already. Hahaha​

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I'm one of those people who drop my phone on a daily basis! Lol I want the behold but I heard that it's like real slow at some points? I like the G1 because of the slide out keyboard! urgh! but the G1 so ugly! LOL

n_naruk

I've handle my phone better more with it being dropped all the time. Lmao! The G1 is just fat. I dont like the shape of it. Like if you're gonna put it in your back pocket, it makes this weird,curvyish shape. I was teasing my bff about it. With the behold being slow at some points, yes it does that sometimes but it only does that when you're texting. But other than that, everything is good. I love the size of it. Not fat or thick. Lol.​

i have the apple iphone, but the thing is that whenever i take it out of my bag, i find that it's on some random page b/c things inside my bag always clicks on the icons...etc., so that's the downside of the touch screen...but other than that, i like it...

i'm personally getting the SE tm506 just to tether with. i hear it's fast, b/c it's 3g. :lol: will be using the dash as an ereader and primary phone. there are lots of apps for it... so most likely will use that one as my primary. i was also tempted to find an unlocked iphone, b/c there's an ereader app out for it, but hm....

good to know the behold and memoir are ok. my brother will probably go with the memoir b/c of the camera. hopefully, it's somewhat fast, b/c he likes using data.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I want a white 16gb Apple's iphone but I don't want to switch to AT&T and if I get an unlocked one I probably can't use all the features that the iphone have :unsure:

The G1 looks bulky and weird ... it got cool feature tho. I'll wait to see the new G2 that should be out soon. I currently have a Sidekick '08, its not bad just the swivel screen, I think I will snap that lcd screen off soon. ahaha Samsung's Behold is cool but pretty slow tho ...

behold is slow? good to know.

if you get an unlocked iphone, you should be able to use all its features regardless. it's just a matter of installing the apps for it.

i'm also hesitant about the g1. i can get it for $150 with a 2 yr. agreement, but damn, 2 yrs. you know. i saw it at the mall but didn't really appeal to me. it's looks better on tv. :lol: to be honest, it looks like crap to me.

the only thing about the pearl is it doesn't have a full qwerty keyboard, if i remember correctly. maybe get the blackberry curve. the blackberries aren't going to be as fast as a 3g phone though, but there are a lot of apps for it by the blackberry lovers out there.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I got my new phone today and it's soooooo awesome! I am so in love with it :D. Been playing with it all day lol although the touch screen is kinda irritating at times, and so I have to switch to qwerty to limit my frustration :lol:.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Samsung behold is pretty slow but it's cute size w the 5 megapixels camera ... I get little frustrated hehe I don't own it but most of my friends has it. That's why I stick to a Sidekick plus the plan is cheaper. I'm waiting for another cool phone from T-Mobile beside the BB Bold ... some reason I don't like the keypad but 3G technology is pretty nice.

Yeah, the iPhone can be unlocked to be used in full features just need to add apps and program it right. :)

There's a lot of apps for Blackberry hehe hmm I can't wait to see what's next :) Might just get the iPhone for fun.

I agree, the G1 does look hmm crappy but its all in the eyes of the beholders. ahaha

Hiatus

Super Momo
my new baby the blackberry 9700 lol im so in love with it lol & the japanese sh-01A phone lol my two little babies

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with nai...the touchscreen can get on your nerves too sometime.. :lol:

i finally got myself a new phone as well!

noungning

Heartless
i'm gonna finally switch outta tmo and go with verizon, so i guess i'm gonna get a free phone lmao.

my sister is getting the moto droid so i get the free htc droid eris... hopefully it's any good else i'll switch again when the nexus goes to verizon lol.

i'm looking for some discounts, anyone work with verizon :lol: