ch 3>>>ch 7

onahc

sarNie Elites
ch 3 produces quality lakons with great storylines. i can't remember the last ch 7 lakon that was good.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
I have to second that. Ch 3 seems to come out with interesting plots and good cast. I don't remember the last great Ch 7 either.

Susie

sarNie Adult
if ruk tid lhob is kantana but also ch.7 then i'd have to say that was the last great lakorn! lol i loved the storyline. ch.7 lakorns have the same storyline.

myx

sArNieZ
i agree w/ u guys. that might be the reason for me, why i watch more of Ch3 lakorn than Ch7.

solin

sarNie Adult
I agree CH3 lakorns are quite good and I appreciate that the storylines are different contrary to CH7, it is often the same things.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
i admit that i used to like ch7 more.. but now i like ch3 moreeee

there storylines now are more different and unique
its quite interesting .. and this also goes for the actors and actresses

i only like the old ones in ch7
like.. por, kob, aump, noon
im not very fond of the new ones

at this moment, in my opinion.. ch3 is leadinggggg :p

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well .....ch7 doesn't spend lots of money like ch3....so if ch7 spends $$$ like ch3....ch7 would be on my top lists. Anyways, I watch not just both channels but all.

Rakniran

i strongly agreed Ch 3 had been having alot of great lakorn and pretty new/old actress.

Edit:
oh,i just checked sang soon and find out that is channel 5 lakorn.I guess Bee is with channel 5.
I like channel 5 too.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Well .....ch7 doesn't spend lots of money like ch3....so if ch7 spends $$$ like ch3....ch7 would be on my top lists. Anyways, I watch not just both channels but all.

oh and it shows. ch 7 lakons always look cheap/generic.