Ch.3 is a hot place

fanny

sarNie Adult
Celebrities are moving to ch.3. Look like after Chom and Por N moved to ch.3 now more and more other channel actors and actresses wanting to work wit ch.3. I personal think that whoever that at their old home is a good place for them and they match their other half. This is my very own opinion I dont want any of ch.7 people move to ch.3 because none of them are suitable with ch.3 actors/actresses.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Probably because of the people not the place even though the people live in that place
like always your heart lives at home

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
For me really I mostly watch Ch3 lakorns. Other channels I watch them but sometime the plot is just way to boring or I just straight out don't like the lakorn at all. I find Ch3 is the most interested channel out of all the other channels.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Because they didn't promote they Dara like ch3. And they didn't do some big project like to promote they lakorn couple that the fan need it never happen... if everyone stay in there not hit so they would to like moving for life.

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh ch7 does do a lot of promoting. u just have to be one of the person who brings them in rating. pancake, noon, aump, vee, weir, stephan lol ch3 have their share of untalented actors but ch7 seems to have more lol and they have more storyline were u most likely would rolled ur eyes to keke.

just like ch7, ch3 have their bias too. ja, namfon, matt, benz, rita, art, tle, grate etc are not being promoted much either compare to yaya, mark, nadech (he doesnt have much lakorn in his resume but he is being
promoted like theres no tomorrow), boy, aum (i think they overrated him in khun seuk or more like the lakorn), etc. the difference is that ch3 has an ounce or two better lakorns and better actors. much more of a variety as well. yadech, ateam, kateam etc doesnt count as they are worth the brag lmao

cecilia

Staff member
Nadech promote himself - ppl request him .. if ch3 promote him then he wouldn't be having all the free time to do his personal endorsement deals. Same for YAYA too .. each one of them has less lakorn than the other pranang their age ...

As for ks - NO COMMENT b/c i didn't watch it. Couldnt' get past Ploy's acting all innocent yet ... we'll see - someday, i'll come back to make up for this lakorn ..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Like Cecilia said, Nadech is promoted through his endorsements not through his lakorn because he barely has any to begin with lol.

Yes, CH3 is hot and overpopulated lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I only watch Ch3 and Ch5 since both similar to each other as for Ch7 i only watches if its produce by polyplus

fanny

sarNie Adult
I used watch ch.7 lakorn when Yui, Amy K, Pinky, Tangmo are n'ek in good lakorn. BUT now they get sucky lakorn and they are demoted. Im glad pinky is out from ch.7 and she even more popular than staying at her old home. Now I am only watching ch.3 lakorn no other channel.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've said it too many times but i'll say it anyways. Ch3 is annoying, this year alone there's like over a dozen newbies and they are still hunting for more. Are they afraid they are going to run out of stars or something? I'm confused with who's who. Yes, Ch3 is a fun place with opportunities and ch7 works their stars like horses but yeesh...............

Asy

sarNie Immature
Is CH3 really popular among Thailand? Is the channel beat CH7 now? I'm wondering because their rating for lakorns is still lower than CH7.

Most celebrities from CH7 moved to CH3 but none want to move to CH7. CH7's storyline sometime is better than CH7, I just can't stand the stupid dragging and ending.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I use to watch Ch3 lakorns and sometimes, I do watch Ch7. I would say each chanel had their own stories which I found very interesting. Therefore, I don't think working under Ch7 cannot popularize the actors/actresses names.

Is CH3 really popular among Thailand? Is the channel beat CH7 now? I'm wondering because their rating for lakorns is still lower than CH7.
ch.3 is more popular in Krung Thep, and the plots of ch.3 lakorns are more city-based and appeal to the city people more, whereas ch.7 likes to air lakorns that take place in the outer provinces and countryside and thus they appeal to more of the Thai demographics just because there are more people living outside of Krung Thep as a whole.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch7 is going downhill especially with their management so thats why their stars wanna leave them. plus, their roles arent challenging versus ch3 where they can expand on their acting ability. you rarely see any of the ch3 stars leaving them to other channel. i too dont wanna see any more of the ch7 stars moving to the channel cause its already overcrowded as it is..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
ch7 is going downhill especially with their management so thats why their stars wanna leave them. plus, their roles arent challenging versus ch3 where they can expand on their acting ability. you rarely see any of the ch3 stars leaving them to other channel. i too dont wanna see any more of the ch7 stars moving to the channel cause its already overcrowded as it is..
Yep, I agree

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I jus feel channel 3 is more popular then channel 7 cuz channel 3 Lakorn storyline r the best if only channel 7 hav better writer