[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I love Taew .. she super talented I am officially obsessed with her right now .. fell inlove with her in NarkeeI fell inlove with Mark long time ago for his looks, but I thought his acting in Raknakara was great yes need improvement but with every actor and actress there is always room for improvement. I can’t imagine anyone else as JN.
I have been Taew fan for a long time and yes she is very talented actress : ) I can't wait for Taew 2 upcoming drama especially modern drama. I saw one of the cast member link a short clip of JJ and Taew real kissing scene. He was ask to take it down by producer P'Da. At least the fans got a little seek peek. :thumbup: I hope Taew accept more role that is modern drama.

P

PrincessKarina

I have been Taew fan for a long time and yes she is very talented actress : ) I can't wait for Taew 2 upcoming drama especially modern drama. I saw one of the cast member link a short clip of JJ and Taew real kissing scene. He was ask to take it down by producer P'Da. At least the fans got a little seek peek. :thumbup: I hope Taew accept more role that is modern drama.
What does that mean? Will we see that real kissing scene in the actual lakorn? Don't tell me they cut that part out!!! Argh! We just want realism here people! Lol :p

rennayj

sarNie Adult
What does that mean? Will we see that real kissing scene in the actual lakorn? Don't tell me they cut that part out!!! Argh! We just want realism here people! Lol :p
I hope I'm not wrong. what I read some of the comments on ig the fanclub assume it was an real kiss because the angle point at them where u can see the actual kiss then she slap him lol. I want to see the short clip again to make sure but it was taken down. P'Da say that scene suppose to be a secret until its air next year. I hope they don't cut that scene. hehe

P

PrincessKarina

I hope I'm not wrong. what I read some of the comments on ig the fanclub assume it was an real kiss because the angle point at them where u can see the actual kiss then she slap him lol. I want to see the short clip again to make sure but it was taken down. P'Da say that scene suppose to be a secret until its air next year. I hope they don't cut that scene. hehe
Oh dang! Next year?! What? I cannot wait! Ok I'm officially am glad! Yay I'm looking forward to my girl Taew and JJ (for the record I am not a JJ fan but I hope he pass because Taew will outshine him and make the lakorn GREAT!) :clap:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh dang! Next year?! What? I cannot wait! Ok I'm officially am glad! Yay I'm looking forward to my girl Taew and JJ (for the record I am not a JJ fan but I hope he pass because Taew will outshine him and make the lakorn GREAT!) :clap:
I have not enjoyed any of Jj’s Lakorn either so hopefully the modern one with Taew will be super good, logical and romantic ! Haha And I hope he’s good looking in there cuz he lost his glow since Khunchai Series :confused0:

P

PrincessKarina

I have not enjoyed any of Jj’s Lakorn either so hopefully the modern one with Taew will be super good, logical and romantic ! Haha And I hope he’s good looking in there cuz he lost his glow since Khunchai Series :confused0:
Uh plus I'm getting a bit tired of JJ in suits and ties! I'm looking forward to the period lakorn more but Taew glowed in both so I don't care! Uh he always appear so feminine though! Hopefully he'll at least pass! Lol

rennayj

sarNie Adult
@PrincessKarina As long he’s not gay that is fine with me. Even Korean actor Lee Jong Suk sometime act as androgyny he’s still got popular with his good acting. JJ still act very mature and act manly sometime. I heard he really want take acting very seriously of his upcoming dramas with Taew : ) His past dramas I don't think he have many kiss scene or actual kiss with the female lead. Upcoming dramas he might have more kissing scene since its a slap and kiss drama. I really can’t wait to be air :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Good news lol after many crazy and obsessed fans like us of Mark and Taew’s go banging and begging for ch3 to pair them up again, k’Tu (another big boss of Ch3, and producer of WaveTV) said if Mark and Taew have opening queue, she will cast them hahahaha :) yay!!!! Now, just waiting for their schedule to free up!!! Hah :D
79D46825-F4AF-4AA9-B987-2728E45A86CA.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina @rennayj it was a real kiss in the scene looked like lip movement kiss too.. no camera angle :facepalm: I saw the clip it was posted on I think one of her co star IG story but he later deleted it because I think the scene was not supposed to be made public but fan SC it and posted anyway, but it was also requested that to be deleted :facepalm: hey I think this is good publicity for the lakorn in some way cuz now viewers are even more anticipated to see that scene :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Good news lol after many crazy and obsessed fans like us of Mark and Taew’s go banging and begging for ch3 to pair them up again, k’Tu (another big boss of Ch3, and producer of WaveTV) said if Mark and Taew have opening queue, she will cast them hahahaha :) yay!!!! Now, just waiting for their schedule to free up!!! Hah :D
View attachment 7904
Omg! This is the best news I have had since RN ended .. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: oh santa I have been so good this year please please grant my Xmas wish for these to pair up I want lots of :attempt:slapandkissrsceneswwilling|babysw and lots of scene with Mark with his shirt off if possible :risas3: :coleman:and no no no no tragic ending please I need them to stay alive :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am a new fan :facepalm: only since this year so I am very New to Taew .. but I am officially cray cray over her now after Raknakara. Actually I am cray cray over both her and Mark :aaaaa:

@xodxo @rennayj @PrincessKarina i am a JJ fan :thumbup: have never seen any of his lakorn but I find him adorable ..

rennayj

sarNie Adult
If Mark & Taew were to pair up again I really hope they don't choose WaveTV production. I heard that production have a lack of script writing. She use to pair up Mark and Patricia in "Buang Atitharn" but when drama air its really didn't do so well. Is either the actress is stiff or lack of plot. She also pair up Mario and Toey J in "Bunlang Dok Mai" it was ok for me, it's a little better then "Buang Atitharn" but not very appealing to the audience that much. I hope Mark & Taew choose another production.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg his laugh is so cheeky— so embarrassing he looks so happy around Taew, not even MM anymore lol :risas3: gosh— gotta love his super big and grinning smile haha :D
He may still think he is JN and she is MM, they are still in character :facepalm: but Mark looks like he does a lot teasing, flirty teases :clap:
Loving both's cute smiles!
They kind of have the same smile, come to think of it they sort of look alike :risas3:

If Mark & Taew were to pair up again I really hope they don't choose WaveTV production. I heard that production have a lack of script writing. She use to pair up Mark and Patricia in "Buang Atitharn" but when drama air its really didn't do so well. Is either the actress is stiff or lack of plot. She also pair up Mario and Toey J in "Bunlang Dok Mai" it was ok for me, it's a little better then "Buang Atitharn" but not very appealing to the audience that much. I hope Mark & Taew choose another production.
I don’t know much about thai production but lets hope which ever production they get cast in as pairing hopefully has a good script and storyline with lots of love scenes slapandkiss:kidnap::attempt:rsceneswwilling|babysw:risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 7904
Ahh! Oh my! This is superb news! Thanks for sharing girl! You, me and @Kay123 will be patient! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to reshare this image as I miss this scene :risas3: I kinda don't remember seeing this part where MM look so relax and JN smelling her shoulder though.. could some one please enlightened me here ? Did I miss this ? :risas3:
IMG_1467.JPG

P

PrincessKarina

Just wanted to reshare this image as I miss this scene :risas3: I kinda don't remember seeing this part where MM look so relax and JN smelling her shoulder though.. could some one please enlightened me here ? Did I miss this ? :risas3:
View attachment 7911
I don't recall this either! Maybe it's one of those deleted scene? Dang that's a hot scene! Lol

P

PrincessKarina