[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Damn they should have kept this part :naughty2: anyway here some of Taew pics from last year event.. I had to share she looks absolutely stunning. She is such a beauty:angel10: I am doing major stalking :risas3:
View attachment 7912 View attachment 7913 View attachment 7914 View attachment 7915 View attachment 7916 View attachment 7918 View attachment 7919
Oh my god!! Momma she does look stunning here!! Ahhh this is the kind of looks I like to see her in Lakorn; looking like this all the time, would blow JN AWAY LOL :risas3::risas3: he wouldn’t be able to resist her :naughty2::naughty2::risas3:

xodxo

Just wanted to reshare this image as I miss this scene :risas3: I kinda don't remember seeing this part where MM look so relax and JN smelling her shoulder though.. could some one please enlightened me here ? Did I miss this ? :risas3:
View attachment 7911
No this scene did not exist in the Lakorn I’m mad at actart they made them kiss like this but didn’t bother to share with us hungry fans LOL :risas3::risas3:

xodxo

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3:
Oh my god!! Momma she does look stunning here!! Ahhh this is the kind of looks I like to see her in Lakorn; looking like this all the time, would blow JN AWAY LOL :risas3::risas3: he wouldn’t be able to resist her :naughty2::naughty2::risas3:
I was thinking the same .. she has a cute petite figure. Hopefully in their new Lakorn she can dress and glam up like this all the time . JN May have to start tickling his wifey throughout the lakorn onscreen and possibly off screen too :risas3: wishful thinking here :worship2::risas3:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
No this scene did not exist in the Lakorn I’m mad at actart they made them kiss like this but didn’t bother to share with us hungry fans LOL :risas3::risas3:
Is there any chance he would release the uncut version of this scene ? :risas3: I am sure there was heaps more sweet and intimate scenes that was film but not aired :naughty2: I might go harrass act art about this :risas3:

She has a butt n nice little cleavage too lol :D
She has some pretty good curves for someone who is so petite and we know JN loves it :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Is there any chance he would release the uncut version of this scene ? :risas3: I am sure there was heaps more sweet and intimate scenes that was film but not aired :naughty2: I might go harrass act art about this :risas3:

She has some pretty good curves for someone who is so petite and we know JN loves it :risas3:
Yes she looks stunning! What a hottie! :love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just want to share how hot JN is in a wet white shirt :coleman::coleman::coleman:now who in their right mind would look at this face and say he isn’t gorgeous??:aaaaa:
5599DBA1-CD2D-4652-9479-4C122634F315.jpeg 92BCEFEE-649D-4AB4-AB89-2EBA72D39ACE.png