[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i was talking about "kha khong khon" not about "rak nakara"
a minor p'ek, humm, aun w or maybe lome p.

sarN

sarNie Granny
darn , i miss read , perhaps i just want to talk about r scene :lol: been bore w/ nothing to watch

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i remembered aum and noon version i was pretty young but shit i always had the tissue box next to me cos i thought it was sadddddddddd romance i hated the ending cos it was too sad but it was a great sad lakorn :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hMmm mart would fit the role of the p'ek. I think he should be the p'ek. Mario can be the son that comes out for a scene at the end.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I agree with you, I think Mart will fit the role perfectly, and about Mario, he match to be the son.

I can't wait to know who will take the male leading role.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Any news about this lakorn ? It must be a huge challenge for Aff and Taew, since everybody still remembers Aum and Noon's version.

Noon was still a newbie at that time (just like Taew), and she was perfect as Mingla (she's great playing roles of "pitiful bitches" (like in "Rak Nakara", "Mae ai sa eun")). As for Aum, it's one of her best lakorns... now she only takes on sexy/bitchy/annoying nang ek roles.

Iya

sarNie Adult
oh my god! i love this movie, but it's so sad. i remember crying because of how the story turned out.

so aff is going to die in this one? i hope not. i was heartbroken when aum died at the end.

this is the one lakorn i wish the director/writer change the ending. i want to see aff live!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i was so looking forward to this that i totally forgot about the ending .. lol ..
now i feel sadden :( .. don't want her to end like that :(

Iya

sarNie Adult
but then again, i think it's the ending that got us remembering and loving that lakorn. still, i really hope the change it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wish Aum could be the p'ek but he doesn't really act in these boran type lakorns, i'm extremely curious on who is the p'ek, hopefully someone familiar!!!!! :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Please let someone that has played a leading p'ek but now given supporting role, this person should return.
I think he will be the best one as p'ek and also this lakorn the role is given as the p'ek/father. I won't name this p'ek incase some of the fans are disappointed.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Please let someone that has played a leading p'ek but now given supporting role, this person should return.
I think he will be the best one as p'ek and also this lakorn the role is given as the p'ek/father. I won't name this p'ek incase some of the fans are disappointed.

Do you know who is playing p'ek or are you suggesting someone? We won't be upset, really!

tinah

sarNie Coma
you mean au thanakorn? since you like him hehe. i do as well..i guess he doesnt have a strong fanbase like chatchai, so thats why hes not p'ek anymore

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you mean au thanakorn? since you like him hehe. i do as well..i guess he doesnt have a strong fanbase like chatchai, so thats why hes not p'ek anymore
Yeah u guess it right. I saw this news rumour in Pantip in a while back but early this year. They were
stating about him and Aff, but not really sure what it said cos i can read thai alittle. I think Nok Chatchai should
retire of being in a leading role. Plus Au is not that old comparing to Nok all wrinkles. I'm sure Au/Aff will make
a lovely pair onscreen as they both would had name the Ateam number2.

cecilia

Staff member
Althought I like Au, i prefer Aff with someone else lOl ..

agree, chatchai should retire from playing p'ek but if the role call for an older p'ek and he suit it, it's okay for me -- except PREUKSA SAWAD .. it was a miscast for me ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah u guess it right. I saw this news rumour in Pantip in a while back but early this year. They were
stating about him and Aff, but not really sure what it said cos i can read thai alittle. I think Nok Chatchai should
retire of being in a leading role. Plus Au is not that old comparing to Nok all wrinkles. I'm sure Au/Aff will make
a lovely pair onscreen as they both would had name the Ateam number2.
maybe the fans suggested Au as an option.i doubt ch3 would choose him to be pra'ek. either way he wont end up with anyone lol

Iya

sarNie Adult
so they still didn't consider the p'ek yet? hmm... either way, i don't want nok to be p'ek. he's too old and i'm getting tired of seeing with young actress. first with namfon (eww...) and then janie (even worst!)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe the fans suggested Au as an option.i doubt ch3 would choose him to be pra'ek. either way he wont end up with anyone lol
Oh so sad Tinah! So the p'ek won't endup with anyone. I havent seen the old version before, but i've heard that
its a very sad ending. Oh if the story ended like this then i wouldn't want Au Thanakorn to take on this lakorn
since his past lakorn is simular to these kind of storyline where his a hero but for nothing. Oh anyone will be ok
as p'ek as long its not Nok Chatchai, his just so eww with the young person.