[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

onahc

sarNie Elites
Like I said, they both have the looks for it but I don't think their acting is that great to be taking the roles since both lack a lot of emotions in their faces at times. Aff would probably play the weak role of Aum, like how she always play, I can't imagine her playing Noon's role though. I can't really imagine Taew playing either roles since she's not that great of an actress but I think she'd do good as Aum's role too. Saw her weak character in Dong Poo Dee..
You're kidding right? Taew is one the younger actresses with so much potential. Did you even watch Dong Poo Dee, she was amazing in that! A lot of the senior actresses from CH 3 are calling her one of the best for an up and coming actress. She was even named Jao Mae Drama recently but I can't quote who said it. And Aff is a very capable actress, better than Aum P in dramatic roles anyway.

Mann

^^ Yeah I did watch it, I think she has potential too, she is improving and I think she'll be big and her acting is getting there, very early too.. but theres something about her to me that doesn't stand out lol. I don't know what that thing is but it might be when she's acting or her overall facial expressions which seem to lack any emotion and always looking the same doesn't look any different.. I do prefer her then all the other newbies out there though, especially over Peung from Ngao Asoke.. oh lord couldn't handle her in there. I disagree with Aff compared to Aum, I see it the other way.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Taew is a great actress for a newbie. Best of the bunch imo, better than say Pat or Namfon but that's only me. And don't even talk about the Exact newbies (except Aerin but she's not n'ek for them), they make her look like an old pro. DPD was great for her and if she can pull off MingLa I could see her going far. I also didn't think Khom was a weak character at all esp. given her circumstances.

As for RN, I didn't care for the story much but I can't wait for Aff/Taew to be in the costumes. I bet they'll be stunning in them like Aum/Noon was. P'ek wasn't that important and his role isn't meaty at all so I don't really care who's p'ek. Andrew would be wasted in this role unless they make some major changes which CH.3 loves to do for their remakes anyway.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OoO I love this lakorn too , it was such a romantic lakorn yet tragic at the end . And i can honestly say , I like the r'scene turn willing :lol: :lol:

onahc

sarNie Elites
OoO I love this lakorn too , it was such a romantic lakorn yet tragic at the end . And i can honestly say , I like the r'scene turn willing :lol: :lol:

Oh you're right, I totally forgot about that. I can always count on you Sarn, LOL!

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^ And I also like the fact that they live as husband & wife not the annoying kind of relationship where the husband sleep on the sofa :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love watching boran lakorn. they both will look pretty in these type. i never imagine taew playin' vilian since shes so sweet looking. its good to know p'off pongpat is promoting her to be the next rising star. for a newbie, shes already getting a challenging role so obviously p'off believes in her

any pra'ek chosen will be better than brook lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Wow can't believe there remaking this it was one of my top favorite lakorn.. Taew that girl can act for a newbie in DPD she made me cry Exact newbies none of them are that good except Aerin for reals. For Aff that girl is pretty but she gets the same old weak role it's time for a change for her to show her acting ability

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I think Taew is a great actress for a newbie. Best of the bunch imo, better than say Pat or Namfon but that's only me. And don't even talk about the Exact newbies (except Aerin but she's not n'ek for them), they make her look like an old pro. DPD was great for her and if she can pull off MingLa I could see her going far. I also didn't think Khom was a weak character at all esp. given her circumstances.

As for RN, I didn't care for the story much but I can't wait for Aff/Taew to be in the costumes. I bet they'll be stunning in them like Aum/Noon was. P'ek wasn't that important and his role isn't meaty at all so I don't really care who's p'ek. Andrew would be wasted in this role unless they make some major changes which CH.3 loves to do for their remakes anyway.

Wow can't believe there remaking this it was one of my top favorite lakorn.. Taew that girl can act for a newbie in DPD she made me cry Exact newbies none of them are that good except Aerin for reals. For Aff that girl is pretty but she gets the same old weak role it's time for a change for her to show her acting ability
Haha, I totally agreed! Taew is great for a newbie. She was awesome in DPD and is now too in H2P. I don't care which role she gets cuz she'll do well with it. Aff is great too, but she's been in so many remakes, it's getting very tiring. But to see them both in this I will watch. But please change the Pr'ek's role, in the old version Brook was like a supporting only. Plus I agreed if Andrew was to play this, it would be a waste. Hopefully they change it! :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wth, are you serious about this lakorn? Rak Nakara was such a great lakorn by Aum and Noon. I really don't want them to ruin it with Aff and Taew. No offense, but they tend to ruin remakes! Also, I just can't imagine Taew playing Noon's role. This lakorn is a major NO NO!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I agree with you, Noon's character is very evil and if Taew play, she will be evil like Noon, NO NO NO. I hate watching remake cuz they always kill the original, they can never make it better than the original. but I'll give this one a try. I just hope they don't make Taew so evil like Noon.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
maybe the p'ek should be chakrit? hehee i havent seen chakrit with aff and taew yet and khe's a great actor so i wounldn't mind.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, i love the first version with noon and aum p, they made a great job. i don't think aff and taew will do better. instead of remaking this one, they should remake "kha khong khon" with noosaba and santisuk pomsiri, it's older.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh i heard "kha kong kon" is a good lakorn. its a revenge drama isnt it?

i think ch3 is usually good with remakes. weather we like the cast or not but the lakorn itself turns out to be as good as the original. they are great with period drama especially with the wardrobes, setting etc. it doesnt come out looking cheap or low quality

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, a revenge drama and very good, one of my favourite. i don't know if sarN likes it, there's no :r-scene-pop-corn: but a :w-scene-pop-corn: :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
there are a few remake that were nicely made by ch3. not all remake are a killer like that.
JLR is better than the first two versions ^^ SB fans agree that SB REMAKE is better than the first three .. well, maybe not sarn lol.

Nampueng Kom remake is better than the first two or three too --

tinah

sarNie Coma
its challenging to remake a classic lakorn and have it come out just as great as the original. especially when it comes to casting. but i have hope for ch3 and p'off. he did a great job in muer dok rak ban with choosing the wardrobe, setting etc.

sarN

sarNie Granny
who said there was no r'scene ? it was an r'scene turn willing :lol:, some what similar to Nampueng Kom but she was more willing than Nui because she had fall in love with Khun Noi already .

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, she's just restraining her feeling b/c of her sister and the promised she made to her .. quite sad to see her suffer silently --- emotionally between the man she love, her sister, and her brother.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo this mean AFF will have to be 'active' if she want Khun Noi to kept silence lolll noooooo