[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I'm off for the night--- I don't plan on looking forward to too much, but oh well--might finish catching this live for JN :pancarta:

P

PrincessKarina

Ok I don't think I can watch the last episode at work. Uh I don't want to bawl my eyes out! Lol! Ok I sure hope MM gets to confirm her love for JN before her last breath! Oh my! I'm so devastated! @Kay123 and @xodxo

xodxo

I'm up!!:pancarta: Waiting patiently for this final episode!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Still feeling excited as usual even though there's not much to look forward to besides JN.:risas3::risas3::risas3:

IMG_3883.jpg
IMG_3882.jpg
Cr. Jackarita42

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
feel like all of us here are ready for tonight episode...:naughty2: u know it's like guilty pleasure. The drama is so bad that made us frustrated but we can't stop watching..:risas3:

xodxo

feel like all of us here are ready for tonight episode...:naughty2: u know it's like guilty pleasure. The drama is so bad that made us frustrated but we can't stop watching..:risas3:
The drama is not bad, it's just stupid character script somewhere but the Lakorn itself is very well produced.:thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Ha even New and Mew don't look bad as a couple! They are both cute! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I don't know but I'm digging New these days! He's so handsome too! Lol and he played his character well in here... a bit extreme in some parts maybe. :p

xodxo

Yea-- New comes off like he's gonna suck your blood, a very thirsty aggressive beast lol sometimes I have to brace myself for him :celebrate16:

Their English conversation is lol-- so funny but cute with their accent :risas3:

xodxo

Yikes-- NM is getting so feisty! His anger is so scary!! Even when he talks to his sister, it's all shouting!! Lol His anger is so so well portrayed!!! I wouldn't be surprised if he won supporting actor!! I'm convinced with his over the top crazy character!! Lol :celebrate16::confused0:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo i love their English conversation during the meeting, I thought it was so cute .
New character scares the hell out of me :facepalm: he is really scary . I would not want to get in NM bad books .:worship2:

Reactions: Dal

xodxo

:risas3:
@xodxo i love their English conversation during the meeting, I thought it was so cute .
New character scares the hell out of me :facepalm: he is really scary . I would not want to get in NM bad books .:worship2:
Lol -- yea he's hella scary but I like his hella shouting scenes so far, gosh-- he's so cold and cruel even with ML WHOS SO ILL and he's shouting at MM like he's gonna swallow her whole:risas3:, he's so angry :mad::mad::mad: so far he's getting the spotlight :risas3: