[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

Now that the lakorn ended I don't know what to do. Does anyone know when Taew's 2 lakorns with JJ will air? :( I miss her like crazy!

JaayVee

sarNie Egg
My gosh this last episode got me going :sad6: with the sad scenes. The saddest scenes for me was when MM used her hair to clean her crazy brother NM feet!!! I was like even though he's an a hole she still loves and care for him. Then when MM sings to her baby that was so sad. And when MM and ML had their final scene together where ML was tied up. And JN and MM last scene together got going lol especially when MM disappeared into the fog in the forest after JN called out her name. :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Anyways now I hope taew and mark gets a modern Lakorn together and have a happy ending... wishful thinking... lol

All the casts in this lakorn did a supurb job and they portrayed their character wonderfully. I did not understand a word they were saying, but just watching their actions and emotions that they expressed was enough to convince me. Lol :thumbup:

Reactions: Dal
P

PrincessKarina

My gosh this last episode got me going :sad6: with the sad scenes. The saddest scenes for me was when MM used her hair to clean her crazy brother NM feet!!! I was like even though he's an a hole she still loves and care for him. Then when MM sings to her baby that was so sad. And when MM and ML had their final scene together where ML was tied up. And JN and MM last scene together got going lol especially when MM disappeared into the fog in the forest after JN called out her name. :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Anyways now I hope taew and mark gets a modern Lakorn together and have a happy ending... wishful thinking... lol

All the casts in this lakorn did a supurb job and they portrayed their character wonderfully. I did not understand a word they were saying, but just watching their actions and emotions that they expressed was enough to convince me. Lol :thumbup:
I agree! I don't understand Thai and I'm bawling at the sad scenes! I cannot imagine understanding because I will cry harder! :crybaby2:lol

P

PrincessKarina

I'm with you! Time to binge and rewatch her old lakorns until her new ones come out.
I know! Nakee was so heartbreaking. She didn't get to be with her lover. This lakorn she died! OK I cannot do another one where Taew either separate or die and not get to be with her lover! This is too painful to watch! I need a happy ending lakorn with Taew! I'm looking forward to her two with JJ. They appear like happy endings!

sarNie Juvenile
I know! Nakee was so heartbreaking. She didn't get to be with her lover. This lakorn she died! OK I cannot do another one where Taew either separate or die and not get to be with her lover! This is too painful to watch! I need a happy ending lakorn with Taew! I'm looking forward to her two with JJ. They appear like happy endings!
I'm all for her to be in a happy ending lakorn but she'll be awesome in a remake of luerd kattiya.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Drama God, please pair Mark and Taew in a revenge modern day lakorn next!

All in this order:

:kidnap:slapandkiss:attempt:willing|rsceneswbabysw

P

PrincessKarina

I thought Taew and Nadech should reunite. Then Taew and Ken P. But then I desperately want Taew and Mark to reunite now! Aaahhh! At least Taew and Mark had more chemistry than with Nadech or Ken P! Please reunite asap! @4416 and @Kayla

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I believe someone explained earlier that Mingla had to pose as Manmeung cause of her ties to Meungman. Also in the scene where the men were discussing about being an independent state, I heard the farangs said they will find the 2nd princess and punish whoever is hiding her. So I believe Mingla had to hide her identity or else Jao No I would be in trouble.

I loved listening to Normueng and that one man with the glasses speaking English. They were were both so good! I had trouble understanding Mark though.

To me the saddest scene has got to be when Manmeung was breasfeeding her son for the last time and sang him a lullaby. Damn she was so good. Makes you just wanna cry with her.
What was the issue about ML during the meeting? What was the brother saying and wanting Mark to admit to and the one guy was like he wasn't aware of the 2nd princess?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I just rewatched the last epi and I cried even more. Didn't even care if people were starring at me crying. Why! Why why why!!!!! Why!!!!! It should be against the law to make sad lakorns!

Is this a fictional story or based on true events? And did JN marry ML for real or just in name to keep ML's identity hidden?

sarNie Juvenile
I'm gonna have to agree with the majority and say the ending was not satisfying. MM died such an unworthy tragic death. I think I might've preferred if JN hadn't found her until it was too late and she was already dead. She confessed her love for him while he said nothing and she died still thinking he loves her sister.

P

PrincessKarina

This is funny, but I was at school using the bathroom and I heard the girl in the stall beside me watching the episode and crying lol.
Oh what? And I thought I was bad watching it at work! And holding back tears! Unwise move on my part! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I just rewatched the last epi and I cried even more. Didn't even care if people were starring at me crying. Why! Why why why!!!!! Why!!!!! It should be against the law to make sad lakorns!

Is this a fictional story or based on true events? And did JN marry ML for real or just in name to keep ML's identity hidden?
I know! He didn't say anything back to her. What a waste!

Mommy

sarNie Egg
:crybaby2::crybaby2:The part MM dying got me so bad especially when they show MM in the fog walking. The tears keeps on coming. :sad6::sad6::sad6:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh what? And I thought I was bad watching it at work! And holding back tears! Unwise move on my part! Lol
Yep, at first I was like where the heck is the lakorn coming from, thought I left my phone on it since youtube red keeps playing videos even when you exit your screen. Checked and it wasn't and then I hear sniffling and muffled crying in the stall next to me, I was like lol uhhhhh

I know! He didn't say anything back to her. What a waste!
It is how it was in the previous versions to, so , I wasn't overly disappointed.

sarNie Juvenile
:crybaby2::crybaby2:The part MM dying got me so bad especially when they show MM in the fog walking. The tears keeps on coming. :sad6::sad6::sad6:
That was the only satisfying part out of the whole episode...the whole lakorn basically. MM is finally free from all the pain and hurt from everyone.

JaayVee

sarNie Egg
That was the only satisfying part out of the whole episode...the whole lakorn basically. MM is finally free from all the pain and hurt from everyone.
Lol she walks away, hears JN calling her name and she turns back and says nope bye. Haha

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
They should totally make a sequel to this, another life please and please add a happy ending this time.

Besides I totally was like wow mark old age, his son looks older than him. LMAO no kidding. Then he died looking young. So sad I feel this lakorn but I felt too many unecessary scenes, maybe it’s just me but I do like this lakorn. Mark and Taew had many forehead hugging scenes if only they had more sweet and loving scenes where they didn’t cry every episode. I’m wondering did this novel have a sequel to it?

Reactions: Dal