[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
It's getting closer and closer!!!! :cheer:

A little bts of Rak Nakara. P'Aof said he hope everyone will enjoy the love between the pranang, the wardrobes, and the beautifulness of Rak Nakara (meaning the setting, place, and just about everything)! Makes me more and more excited. I am super excited for the ost as well!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yes! This is airing sooner than I expected, great early birthday present for me LOL. Two Mark lakorns in one year is always ideal! The dialect is going to be a struggle to follow though, I mean I love P'Off's detailedness in his lakorn but I wished he just let the script be in regular Thai.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! This is airing sooner than I expected, great early birthday present for me LOL. Two Mark lakorns in one year is always ideal! The dialect is going to be a struggle to follow though, I mean I love P'Off's detailedness in his lakorn but I wished he just let the script be in regular Thai.
I am super excited too. yay!yay! Although I have seen the old version, but Seeing all the pics relating to this lakorn posted on instagram
is making me super excited and impatient

@Iheartyadech thanks for clip.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Found the official teaser for the OST for this lakorn on Chandlier Music official Facebook. Here is the link
Saw it a while ago!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I cannot wait for the full song. It's gonna be so good!! Super excited for it, and especially when P'Gun is the singer to!!! Sounds so sad and the small lyric that was sing in the teaser makes my heart aches:crybaby2::crybaby2:why does the word love have to be so hard to say! This heart will wait until the day you can say the word Love! I'm already so sad! :crybaby2: and its just the teaser.

Last edited:

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Another sad ending after watching "Nakee" with Taew. My heart is going to hurt even more. I'm here for Taew and Mew. Love the OST even though It's short. I'm always fond of music with traditonal sound to it. :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The ost sounds nice, but it sounds too modern for this type of lakorn imo. It's should have something more traditional sound to it.

P

PrincessKarina

Another sad ending after watching "Nakee" with Taew. My heart is going to hurt even more. I'm here for Taew and Mew. Love the OST even though It's short. I'm always fond of music with traditonal sound to it. :)
I know! My fragile heart is still recovering from Nakee! Ahh! :(

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Hii everyone!! Newbie in this forum:)!!
I'm really impatient to wait for this lakorns but it won't be so long to wait.:angel10: I hope this lakorns are not going to have sad ending but from the synopsis of the old version , maen meung will die then it will be sad ending:crybaby2: Will this version be like that too? If it is, I will be so sad.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, guns version sound too modern. I hope that isn't the opening theme. I liked the old song from last version it suits the era. I hope they keep that one with a different singer

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Maybe there's some Thai classical instrumentals on some parts. That should make it more period sounding.

I can't imagine that this version will have a different ending. I don't like sad endings but this one fits. The whole theme of the story and Man Mueng's character is being torn in different directions between her love for her country, love for family and love for p'ek. She couldn't find a way to stay true to all 3 without doing what she did at the end.

And with P'Off who loves patriotic, love your country themes I really don't think he'd change it in any way. He was probably attracted to Rak Nakara for that reason.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I hope they do another special feature like they did with Nakee before this airs. Taew and Mew look great but I wished they had kept the costumes similar to Aum/Noon's version. Those costumes were so much prettier.