[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Doesn't Mingla die? I think they will stick very close to the original storyline. Mingla dies of old age, and Jao Sukhavong lives to an old age and finally after Mingla's death reveals (to his son) that his mother has died long ago, Mingla only uses Manmueng's name to avoid gov't persecution due to betraying Mueng Marn.

By the way, did anyone catch perd king wic 3, hehe it was hilarious!! I was surprised Mark and Tew had the least screen time and were the least talkative! Lol

The cities and locations are so beautiful! The clothing are very nicely expensive! The palaces look very very real and really expensive to the period era!

Omg, just 3 more days!!!!!!
How horrible that Mingla will be tortured. But everything about this situation is so interesting and sad.

Only one more day!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The writer has high praises for New's acting. She said he can act the part, his body language and eyes is Nor Meung walking out of the pages. She looked so excited for this version. She said when ch3 bought the rights to remake this she request Act Art to produce it and was thrilled that her request was granted. I'm so excited for this lakorn now even though it won't be a happy ending..

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I've been doing crazy research on this story plot. Just so people are aware, this setting takes place in 1884, where women are still prob being viewed as inferior to men and preferred to be obedient. I just wanted to point this out in case there's question or confusion later on. I've been trying to watch the ch7 version bc I'm itty bitty picky on the details and want to see how ch3 will incorporate the details, in case people are picky about each character later on. Lol I also NEVER paid attention to Normueng in the old version bc the dude just looks straight up evil but since ch3 casted New, his fanclub are tuning in slightly more. Also, since some viewers from the past has mentioned Brook wasn't relevant lol well, since Mark was casted, it has also been a different story bc p'Off seems to have put much more significance into each character. I just really want to see how each actor will portray their character and how convincing they are as that character. I know people will have their bias but I'm interested in seeing the morality of each character! Okay, literally less than one day left!!!!

IMG_3027.jpg

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I've been doing crazy research on this story plot. Just so people are aware, this setting takes place in 1884, where women are still prob being viewed as inferior to men and preferred to be obedient. I just wanted to point this out in case there's question or confusion later on. I've been trying to watch the ch7 version bc I'm itty bitty picky on the details and want to see how ch3 will incorporate the details, in case people are picky about each character later on. Lol I also NEVER paid attention to Normueng in the old version bc the dude just looks straight up evil but since ch3 casted New, his fanclub are tuning in slightly more. Also, since some viewers from the past has mentioned Brook wasn't relevant lol well, since Mark was casted, it has also been a different story bc p'Off seems to have put much more significance into each character. I just really want to see how each actor will portray their character and how convincing they are as that character. I know people will have their bias but I'm interested in seeing the morality of each character! Okay, literally less than one day left!!!!
Back then, women were to be beautiful and obedient. Especially royal women since historically, they were utilized in political marriages. I think that's why Manmueng was different. Because her mother wasn't able to raise her, her aunt made her feel that she wasn't beautiful enough. Her uncle (military leader) raised her and Normueng so she was intelligent and loyal whereas Mingla was raised by her mother that beauty and status was everything.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the sample. I'm sure it's okay to share it now since most Thai fans already have access to the full version through Itunes!

https://instagram.com/p/BYewztznRJX/

@Iheartyadech you're lucky to have such tight connections with the people from the crew!!

~~
I wonder how many songs they'll have altogether for the Lakorn! Can't wait!
Thanks for sharing! I actually found it on Itunes and will most likely buy it soon!

Excited for this to air. The anticipation is so real. :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thank you for sharing all of these details! Please keep them coming! I love the amount of effort they have put into the authenticity of the story's history. The clothing is stunning, especially the ladies in Chiang Ngern - a bit less gaudy than the previous version imo. The cast and p'Off talking about their characters...even when they have distinct passions and singular motivations, they are not one-dimensional. And their efforts with the dialect are very impressive, especially those scenes they discussed where the dialogue was long and they couldn't do it in pieces.
Loved p'Off getting jealous of Jao Noi because p'Daeng fangirl-ed over him so much lol. The SSBT with the cast, p'Off was praising how romantic Jao Noi was when he told Man Meuang that he would come wait for her everyday -- so romantic p'Off would faint, then they laughed their butts off 'cause in the end, Man Meuang didn't come LOL.
Can't wait to see more of the chemistry between Man Meuang and Jao Noi; Mingla squaring off with Jao Nang Patsamasuda (?) and her survival instincts; Man Meuang's conflicting feelings for her country, her sister, and Jao Noi.

There's been an outburst of videos and bts in the past week, and with the OST's coming out recently, I'm about to burst with excitement.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Officially Tuesday . Yay!!! Thanks everyone for continuing to share infor and details of the lakorn..

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Literally, cannot wait! So anxious! The Thai fans are just nearly excited! So excited!

Okay, I stumbled upon a clip on Ig, which looks to be like the opening credit but it uses Gun's song instead and in the opening credit, Taew's name came first?? So I'm really confused now if Gun's song is the theme or if the northern dialect song is the theme song instead? Haha too confusing right now! Cannot wait any longer. Unfortunately I won't be able to catch this live!!!!!!how sad! But I'll be checking up on YouTube for CH3 update every so on!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh um love Gun but I hope his song is not the main ost. I think this will be on while I travel into work so hopefully ch3 update as they go so that I can watch it in the car.

P

PrincessKarina

So when can the United States fans be able to watch Rak Nakara raw? I hope someone English sub asap too! Thank you! :)

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
As far as I know sjdk fansub add it in the list of their possible upcoming lakorn, but I don't know if they confirmed it or change idea or they'll sub it in the future

P

PrincessKarina

As far as I know sjdk fansub add it in the list of their possible upcoming lakorn, but I don't know if they confirmed it or change idea or they'll sub it in the future
Oh thanks! I hope so! Does anyone else know the status of this lakorn possibly getting sub in English? Thanks!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So when can the United States fans be able to watch Rak Nakara raw? I hope someone English sub asap too! Thank you! :)
I noticed yesterday for another show I was watching that after it aired "live" it didn't get uploaded to a site ( I access) until after 1pm CST. In the past, I was able to see it sometime after 10am. I understand Thai, but may need some northern words translations for this lakorn. :confused12:.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing all the update! I'm so excited. I will try to watch it live.

Some fan arts to share.

1000x1000
https://imgur.com/tglg1BI

1000x1000
https://i.imgur.com/tVWLL0J.png
When it comes to CH3/CH7 lakorns, fanarts have always been better-looking than official posters lol. I wonder why, sorry to say I haven't seen any actually good-looking posters from these 2 big channels. IMO they really need to step up their game in this one, or follow GMM25's footsteps which always have very stunning official posters.