[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Many people expect this will have high ratings since it's from the Nakee team, Act Art and Taew, and other popular actors like Mark and Mew.
The story or plot is also good and the old version was well received.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mew's momma posted these new pictures! I know they're just as inpatient as we are! Monday seems like forever!! Please come sooner! For now, enjoy these beautiful pictures of Jaonoi, MM and ML!

Jaonoi and his ladies! Hehe
IMG_3055.jpg

The more I look at Mark and Mew, the more I dream about them in a future Lakorn!'hehe
IMG_3057.jpg

Sisters from another mother!
IMG_3056.jpg

JN, NM and his father!
IMG_3058.jpg

sarN

sarNie Granny
I did watch some part but kind of boring right now :p , not feeling the angst YET & I haven't warm up to Mark's acting , even tho I try to focus on his hudsome feature to by pass his stiff acting , hopefully the plot & other characters will fill in the missing piece . Not liking the theme music either , doesn't seem melodrama enough like the old version . Maybe later , when i see skin-ship & bedroom scene & amoung other stuff :risas3: I change my mind, i remember there was lots of sweet scene to make up for Brook' s stiff acting too .

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
OMG did anyone see their bed scene pics? I got chill when seeing those pics. Can't wait to see them in action. The way Jao Noi kiss MM's shoulder:love:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@sarN this might help a little to get you hype up. :risas3: it's just one of the many scene we all looked forward to. :naughty2: I do have to agree with Mark stiffness. He really need to fix that. Like you, I try to focus on his handsome features, it's not helping very much. Hoping that as the lakorn continue I will start to not notice his stiffness as much. :)

Screenshot_20170910-080913.jpg Screenshot_20170910-080926.jpg Screenshot_20170910-080957.jpg Screenshot_20170910-081059.jpg
Credit: to it's rightful owner

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Greeeeeeet! That photo with the shoulder kiss! I wonder how the whole thing will pan out. And if it happens again? hhehehehehe. I think in Brooke's version there was lots of hugs and kisses...and the waterfall scenes too! Spazzing just thinking about Taew and Mark in the water together.

MM, jao namta. She cannot even allow herself to enjoy intimacy with the man she loves she feels so guilty and doesn't believe he loves her.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so sad right now , I've asked most of subbers (lakorns), and seems like no one gonna sub :( I don't know what to do , I am able to watch this without sub , but it will be better if I can understand their conversations or whatever >__< :( im hoping that or I still have a hope that someone gonna sub this TT

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think Nortern dialect is hard to understand more so than Esan dialect in Nakee.

I'm so sad right now , I've asked most of subbers (lakorns), and seems like no one gonna sub :( I don't know what to do , I am able to watch this without sub , but it will be better if I can understand their conversations or whatever >__< :( im hoping that or I still have a hope that someone gonna sub this TT

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I wish they didn't have the northern dialect it's really hard to understand.

I'm not feeling the first episode so far. The opening theme song is so bad. I wish they gotten an older actor to play this role. I just can't take mark seriously he's more suitable in romantic comedy

xodxo

Haha damn!! That's def a new picture we haven't seen!! Omg, it is tonight in Thailand!! So sad I won't be able to catch it live again :(

But I'm so excited!! Haha, I'm like gonna squeal and close my eyes that intimate scene comes on LOL haven't seen Mark did an R scene before, well he did with Yaya but she wasn't naked lol here Taew and him are both naked!!! Hahahaha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^I definitely like that one more. Evidence of unraveled top on n'ek, and bare-chested p'ek *dies*

xodxo

Taew is so lucky lol Mew just couldn't get that lucky hahahaha jkjk Def so excited to tune in for that skinship! It's so extra romantic that he's kissing her on that shoulder after prob when they already did the deed or shall we say when he R her!! MM stop being so hard on yourself, you're misleading Jaonoi when you show no expression or desire in return!!

xodxo

More skinship for tonight haha XD Mew's looking real good, scary in a taunting and beautiful way! I love their long hair, it's very pretty!

Jaonoi is looking so naughty lol
IMG_3060.jpg IMG_3062.jpg IMG_3063.jpg

Cr.Rightful owner

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I hope we can get satisfying scene base on the pics. Knowing how CH3 executed those scenes. Pictures are better:fighting3:. Jao Noi is so :love::love::love:. I keep starting at him. I'm OK with Mark's acting. He was stiff in beginning but he got better in upcoming eps like KC. Let just enjoy Jao Noi's handsomeness.
It's sad that no subber is starting this lakorn. All hopes were to SJDK but seems like they won't do it.

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks for sharing the pics everyone! I'm so excited for tomorrow! I'm sad too that I will be watching it raw! I won't understand the scenes! Lol