[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ratings are not as great as I thought they would be. Krasae is not cray cray either unlike with Taew lakorn with Ken

P

PrincessKarina

Yes hopefully ratings will improve as each episode air! Taew's lakorn usually does well as far as ratings! But Taew and Mew are slaying their roles for sure! I pity both sisters! How sad their duties are marrying for the land! I cannot wait for the wedding and bedroom scenes! Lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
For anyone who wants to watch this morning news interview. :) omg.... when they talked about the r scene, both Mark and Teaw was so funny.
Mark: tonight, we'll get to see the wedding scene that's beautiful, but also unwilling and unhappy between us.
Teaw: and also what will happen during the time we are in Chaing prakam kor...
Mark&Teaw: Ahhhhh.... ehhhhhhh.... :risas3::risas3:
Mark: yes, right. Hahaha... if anyone who have IG or use IG will have already seen the picture that is already release out. What will happen in tonight episode. With what reason, and why it has to happen that way. Yes, there is a reason. Everyone have to follow tonight episode.
Mew: tonight I'll be on my way to Maungmarn and on the way kor... ehhhhhhh....
Mark, Taew, and Mew: hahahahahaha
Mew: will get see the sadness and sorrow in ML, because of being force to go and also while living there will get to see the excitement of being there.

Mark and Teaw was so shy talking about the bed scene. Lol... way to cute!! :pancarta:

Credit: As Tagged
The interview was adorable and funny! Taew and Mark being all shy looking at the floor, leaving Mew to express her own version of "Eeehhhhh." Harharhar! The couple definitely got a different experience on the road compared to ML.

Gun never disappoints live. So in love. He said that at first the song expresses Jao Noi's feelings, but after he watched, he felt the song expressed both JN and MM, both waiting for one another. Cute that Mark gave us a preview of his version. :) And we'll get to hear Taew singing lullabies to her baby.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't think this is the case. Actually, the ratings for Mussaya keeps going down from 6.8...6.0...5.7 from last week.

The major complaints about this lakorn is the dialect. It's very difficult for the elders trying to listen or read the translation when they already don't have good hearing or eyesight. In general, people said they couldn't read fast enough, and others said when they tried to read the dialogs they missed out on watching acting or scenery.

Some said Taew still reminded them of Nakee except she speaks Norther dialect in here instead of Esan. Acting wise, Thais gave positive reviews for both Taew and Mew. They said Mark is good looking since they couldn't say much about his acting.

The ratings for the first two episodes weren't that high as many had hope since it's heavily promoted with an award winning production and top actors.

CH3 has high hope this lakorn would be their big hit since the ratings for their lakorns were lackluster lately.

I think the rating is low because they are competing against Mussaya. Strongly hope it will pick up when Mussaya ends.

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Omg... that nightmare scene though!!! :love::love::love:

This scene was so sad. ManMaung and Fongjan goodbye scene is so short. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Screenshot_20170912-082302.jpg

That kiss scene is definitely lips lock. Good, because if it wasn't I would have been so...

Bed scene....

Jao Noi: ManMaung, it wasn't my intention to do this to you. Please forgive me!

ManMaung: I didn't say you were at fault! I am yours since the day I walked out of Chaing Ngern.

But why does this scene makes me so sad?? Sign.... was it because ManMaung was crying, or the way she puts her words, or love??? I'm just confusing myself! :facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg! Waited all night for that kiss scene!! It was good, it was real sexual!! Haha yes, it was a real kiss, a few times, too!!!! So sexy. !

sarN

sarNie Granny
i was able to watch the last 10 min of the lakorn live , its a mystery how i didn't watch the whole eps but know the precise time to turn in when the rscene happen :risas3:

xodxo

I couldn't capture the kissing but only the aftermath! Their intimate night was so sad, JN didn't even do much, I thought he was going to be more forceful to make the audience jin and scream til their hair falls out lol

This captured scene was from another fanclub! I screamed a bit because I was very in! Very into it! Lol :)
IMG_3092.jpg

Jaonoi is sorry but he loves you MM! <3
IMG_3091.jpg

This was their first night after the wedding. He was so gentle, didn't try to tempt her. He simply covered her up and went to sleep outside! Such a loyal and respectful husband! Haha :)
IMG_3090.jpg

xodxo

i was able to watch the last 10 min of the lakorn live , its a mystery how i didn't watch the whole eps but know the precise time to turn in when the rscene happen :risas3:
Lmao!!! You're so damn lucky!!! Hahhahaha wow! They seriously tease us for two weeks only to show the rscene at the last 5-10 mins lol so angry!!!! Haha.

Need to go rewatch/repeat when ch3 uploads their clips lol

And I bet if this was a movie, the rscene would be skyrocket scandalous with lots of boobies and nudity!! Hahahaha !! Too bad, tv shows keep too many censorship! Bummer!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Waited all night for that kiss scene!! It was good, it was real sexual!! Haha yes, it was a real kiss, a few times, too!!!! So sexy. !
I did the same hahah I should actually have been asleep hours ago. But it was worth the wait and yes that was definitely a real kiss, the aftermath was good too. When Jao Noi went in to kiss her shoulder I was expecting second round lolz but this time a willing one haha I was a little disappointed ..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg... that nightmare scene though!!! :love::love::love:

This scene was so sad. ManMaung and Fongjan goodbye scene is so short. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

View attachment 6805

That kiss scene is definitely lips lock. Good, because if it wasn't I would have been so...

Bed scene....

Ok, so like instead of being super hype up, I am actually super sad.

Jao Noi: ManMaung, it wasn't my intention to do this to you.
ManMaung: I am yours since the day..... (damn I forgot what she said)

But why does this scene makes me so sad?? Sign....
That nightmare scene was sweet, I loved how she just went in and hugged Jao Noi for comfort <3 .

sarN

sarNie Granny
from watching the last 10min , i don't think its an rscene turn willing like the old version tho :risas3: , he said its unintentional but yeah whatever LOL. I thought it was funny really , he trying to sweeten up in the aftermath , ya ' know what i mean , everything will be ok MM , just go back to sleep & try to get some rest :p . Can you really just bully someone into submission ( lets just assume it was one ) & then play the victim ?

xodxo

Okay, I slept all night, woke at 8 to catch the whole episode live! Haha it was def fulfilling and worth it!! But damn, I'm thirsty for a little bit more angsty from JN to MM! Wanted a more intense bed scene!!

Anyhow, here's a quick translation of the dialogue before he takes advantage of the opportunity! The bonus was he was slightly buzz too which made it real sexy! Lol but he came into the bedroom nicely, asking why she hasn't slept yet. Her respond was she was waiting for him because she's got a favor to ask. Haha her favor only added fire to his anger after NM pretty said dumb sh8t to him. Lol

MM didn't know JN was insulted by NM, obviously not. Coincidentally, she happened to ask him about not telling people in CHIANGPRAKAM from when she was switched off with ML at the jungle or that the plan failed/backfired. In NJ' head, MM acted like she was all about duty at night and spying for her country/father/brother during the day. I know there's prob better language to use, but I don't know much how else to describe! Haha

So here's how their night goes........ emmmm emmmm emmmmmmmmm
IMG_3106.jpg
JN: "There's nothing you can get for free in this world."

IMG_3107.jpg
JN: "Your duty isn't just for sharing the same bedroom with me!" *blush* LOL

IMG_3108.jpg
JN: "Finish your duty."

IMG_3109.jpg
JN: "For an exchange"

IMG_3110.jpg
JN: "If you can satisfy me"

IMG_3111.jpg
JN: "I might gladly accept your promise."

IMG_3112.jpg
But for now, she's got a duty to fulfill in the bedroom! LOL

For the rest of the scene, you just gonna have to fantasize about where things went lol XD
IMG_3113.jpg IMG_3114.jpg IMG_3115.jpg

P

PrincessKarina

Okay, I slept all night, woke at 8 to catch the whole episode live! Haha it was def fulfilling and worth it!! But damn, I'm thirsty for a little bit more angsty from JN to MM! Wanted a more intense bed scene!!

Anyhow, here's a quick translation of the dialogue before he takes advantage of the opportunity! The bonus was he was slightly buzz too which made it real sexy! Lol but he came into the bedroom nicely, asking why she hasn't slept yet. Her respond was she was waiting for him because she's got a favor to ask. Haha her favor only added fire to his anger after NM pretty said dumb sh8t to him. Lol

MM didn't know JN was insulted by NM, obviously not. Coincidentally, she happened to ask him about not telling people in CHIANGPRAKAM from when she was switched off with ML at the jungle or that the plan failed/backfired. In NJ' head, MM acted like she was all about duty at night and spying for her country/father/brother during the day. I know there's prob better language to use, but I don't know much how else to describe! Haha

So here's how their night goes........ emmmm emmmm emmmmmmmmm
View attachment 6809
JN: "There's nothing you can get for free in this world."

View attachment 6810
JN: "Your duty isn't just for sharing the same bedroom with me!" *blush* LOL

View attachment 6811
JN: "Finish your duty."

View attachment 6812
JN: "For an exchange"

View attachment 6813
JN: "If you can satisfy me"

View attachment 6814
JN: "I might gladly accept your promise."

View attachment 6815
But for now, she's got a duty to fulfill in the bedroom! LOL

For the rest of the scene, you just gonna have to fantasize about where things went lol XD
View attachment 6816 View attachment 6817 View attachment 6818
You understand the language? Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo thanks for sharing and the translating! definitely some strong sexual chemistry going on in that scene lolz.. When I Saw JN walk through the door, then when he grabbed MM I felt like a teenager again haha felt like I had butterflies in my stomach haha

xodxo

You understand the language? Lol
Oh reading the sub is pretty easy, there are some words that are challenging but majority of the time, the sub makes pretty sense. I think the north dialect is really only slightly different, idk how people can't understand it lol when I don't, read the sub! Haha