[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously, I am saying GN! Last picture ( one of my favorite picture from the opening ceremony) :love::love::love: Screenshot_20170923-051810.jpg
Credit: As Tagged

Let's meet the person behind Taew (many other actresses as well) beautiful look at all of her events! P'A, I've meet him before and he is also super nice.

Screenshot_20170923-052123.jpg

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I swear this is my last post!!! 5555:p

Love both Taew and Mark version of Hua Jai Ror Kam Wa Rak! :love:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear this is my last post!!! 5555:p

Hahahaha Hahahaha if you are anything like me you probably won't be sleeping when you are in this mode .. you better be off it must be extremely like in the states .. you don't want to get sick .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, at least we have some picture of Taew with Mark and Mew! Cute. :icon12:

View attachment 7167
Credit:As Tagged

@Kay123 oh, I have work this morning. :yawn::yawn: 2 hrs of sleep and I'm up for work.
Awww you poor thing, I only had about 3 hrs sleep the other week because I was up trying to catch the rscenesw live :risas3: why did Taew have to leave early for? :confused12:They could have had more pics together . Anyway I went googling for pics of Mark and Taew :risas3: i came across this clip I think this was at an event early this year (not too sure) here the clip :aaaaa:
http://gossipstar.mthai.com/clip-video/5340
IMG_2436.jpg
No idea what have been written but the clip looks funny :naughty2: Yes yes I am cray cray about these 2 at the moment, fingers crossed they will get paired up again for future projects:cheer:

What beautiful people these two are :naughty2::naughty2::love:
IMG_2432.JPG

There goes the hand again :naughty2: JN has made it clear that it's MM he wants so back of ML :risas3: IMG_2429.jpg

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I finally finished episode 5 after a busy work week.
There is just so much pressure placed on MM at this point. NM shows up at her doorstep and reminds her that she shares responsibility of their country - she can't fall in love with JN, she can't consider Chiang Prakam her home, she can't ever forget their goal. :(

With 12 full episodes, please, I hope the production throws us a few bones in the upcoming weeks. MM was doing quite okay this week, she wasn't particularly cold. She smiled at JN very gently now and then. I hope he goes in for another hug or kiss.
No comment on JLOK. Hopefully JN's cousin steps in and claims her heart before she imposes any more damage to MM and JN's marriage. It seems like, along with Kianjan and Khamkaew, Blackgin is on MM's side in this case.

I can spazz and fangirl over Taew's beauty all day...

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@Kay123 stalking mode!! LOL-- I have been stalking them three like crazy too!!!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I have a lot of pictures to share!!!! LOL!! I still have to make a few responses to some of your guys comments later :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: Just been so tired today cuz I stayed all night last night for JN!!!!!:risas3::facepalm::risas3::celebrate16:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 stalking mode!! LOL-- I have been stalking them three like crazy too!!!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I have a lot of pictures to share!!!! LOL!! I still have to make a few responses to some of your guys comments later :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: Just been so tired today cuz I stayed all night last night for JN!!!!!:risas3::facepalm::risas3::celebrate16:
Guilty. I am officially a stalker :facepalm:it makes me feel closer to them :risas3: lucky I am stalking only online imagine I was stalking them in person I would be behind bars as we speak :risas3: I am wondering where they went in the first two pics ? Looks like they were at the airport. :naughty2: And please do share your stalking pics that you found of them :risas3::aaaaa:
LOL --- technically he could be married to both ML and MM lmbo cuz they were still living in an era where JN could have multiple wives lol Why not? When both MM and ML are equally seductive and attractive!!! Hahaha :risas3::risas3::facepalm::pancarta:
Yes u are right, back then it was ok for the men to have multi wives. But our JN is a gentleman and he only has eyes for his MM:naughty2:

xodxo

@xodxo I've never been fond of Mark. 555 now don't get at me yet! Let me finish first. Lol... I've always thought he was very good looking and very handsome and very cute and all, but I've never really follow his work after 3nnt. I stopped watch anything related to him, because he is just not improving on his acting at all. It wasn't until I finally give him another chance in KC (of course because I can't pass on Yaya. She is just the sweetest. Funny how each time I see her, she always puts the biggest smile on and say, Omg... you're back. How are you enjoying Thailand?? So much to where she literally remember me by the Cali girl! 5555 anyways off topic, sorry). Although his acting is still not top notch, he has improve since. So here I am, watching another lakorn of his with one of my fav, Taew. He is still stiff here and there, but I can tolerate it more then before. But then again this could just be me. 555 No doubt he is improving more and more, so I will most likely watch his work more in the future.

Mark is such a teaser during the event. He is also so polite, and takes very good care of Yaya. And for that, it's a PLUS! If I ever decide to upload my videos onto YT, I'll shared it. :)

Love that group picture! :p

Good night ladies! I'm suppose to be up in 3 hrs. So much for trying to catch the concert live. It was worth it! :yawn::yawn:
Hey, I don't blame you haha we all have favorites and biases. I think Mark's making very good progress. He's not stiff I confirm that lol but it's more about the seriousness of taking his character into account! I've seen all his work, I have genuinely liked all except for 2-3 Lakorn. Haha! I can't say why I like him so much either but for sure his godly handsome looks, :risas3::love::facepalm::naughty2::love::icon12: His very down to earth personality and laid back character! I've chased him with Thai fans on his events, live events and he's one of the most genuine, kind and charming actor off and onscreen I've seen! I smile BIG :celebrate16: and drool :drooling: whenever I see him laugh with his beautiful handsome face!!:naughty2::love: I feel like I can easily disregard rumors/tabloids about him bc his real character is way more nice and chill than the nasty media/cruel people out there make it to be! Lol :celebrate16: I just follow his work and strictly for his handsome face!! Haha!! Granted, I have never obsessed over any Thai actor as much as Mark bc none has ever appealed to me as much as Mark!!:p:p That's why I'm so dedicated to him and all his work!:cheer:

~
I grew up following the actresses work more too, like I grew up watching every of Noon's Lakorn bc she was the best actress and most beautiful. I could watch Kob and Aum too, but was just never so crazy about them!! Then after I met Mark, my life changed!!!:pancarta::aaaaa:

I like Mark's acting. He's very different from Nadech or other actors his age haha and that's what makes me like watching with and with any n'ek as long as he's in it I could careless about the n'ek unless she's super eye candy and attractive! I like both Taew and Mew, really leaning into Mew lately :risas3::p

Mark and Yaya was good in KC, some scenes sexier than others but overall I still wasn't completely satisfied with the Lakorn lol :p

I'm still waiting for a Mark Lakorn that is going to blow me!:cheer::aaaaa:

Okay-- that's my life on how I like Mark so much :celebrate16: Hope it ain't boring and gibberish lol :celebrate16:

Last edited:

xodxo

@Kay123 oh those airport pics and all that pictures you posted, from the airport and such, it was during the filming of this Lakorn. They were flying to Chiangmai and other northern cities to shoot Raknakara!! But damn-- even in Mark's most regular/normal self, his charm is still igniting and glowing!!!!! Hahahah I can't find any physical flaw with him! :pancarta::facepalm::love::love::love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 oh those airport pics and all that pictures you posted, from the airport and such, it was during the filming of this Lakorn. They were flying to Chiangmai and other northern cities to shoot Raknakara!! But damn-- even in Mark's most regular/normal self, his charm is still igniting and glowing!!!!! Hahahah I can't find any physical flaw with him! :pancarta::facepalm::love::love::love:
Ah I see .. Mark is physically gorgeous I can't find any physical flaw with him either. :clap: Ok good night :aloofandbored: