[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
While I was very fin with JN in these two scenes today, I managed to screen capture him! lol :p:naughty2::risas3: I connect with his pain! He expresses his love in so many ways possible but still gets shut down by MM's coldness. What more can he do? :sad6:
IMG_3609.jpg IMG_3610.jpg
Thinking real hard? But looking real good!!:risas3::p;)
IMG_3605.jpg IMG_3606.jpg IMG_3607.jpg IMG_3608.jpg

And this from a fan on IG! ML-- you're looking seductive and sexy!!!!!!!!!:icon12: Those eyes and attitude = A+! :D
IMG_3611.jpg

No screen caps of Taew, CUZ she cries too much!!!! Lol jkjk :celebrate16::celebrate16: we'll share some more later!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The scene when they found out baby safe. At least she is smiling at JN here :facepalm:
IMG_0413.jpg

And of course my favourite part :naughty2: JN was so sweet in this scene. I love you JN :naughty2:
IMG_0414.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
While I was very fin with JN in these two scenes today, I managed to screen capture him! lol :p:naughty2::risas3: I connect with his pain! He expresses his love in so many ways possible but still gets shut down by MM's coldness. What more can he do? :sad6:
View attachment 7319 View attachment 7320
Thinking real hard? But looking real good!!:risas3::p;)
View attachment 7315 View attachment 7316 View attachment 7317 View attachment 7318

And this from a fan on IG! ML-- you're looking seductive and sexy!!!!!!!!!:icon12: Those eyes and attitude = A+! :D
View attachment 7321

No screen caps of Taew, CUZ she cries too much!!!! Lol jkjk :celebrate16::celebrate16: we'll share some more later!
Mark always looks good. I think the only time he looked some what funny was in that lakorn with Patricia because of that wig he had to wear oh gosh he looked terrible :facepalm:

IMG_0415.jpg

xodxo

She deserves more then a knock on the head. JN need to divorce her :risas3:
LOL-- well I don't want neither ones to be widowed or divorcee! lol just a clink on the head will help! :celebrate16:

And ofc JN has always displayed a lot of affection for her, in bedroom, outside, everywhere but she's just shutting herself out and making things look stupid!:celebrate16: At least the other characters are entertaining me!! Haha :p

xodxo

Mark always looks good. I think the only time he looked some what funny was in that lakorn with Patricia because of that wig he had to wear oh gosh he looked terrible :facepalm:

View attachment 7324
That Lakorn was terrible too!! Lmao!! It was so poorly executed!! I did not like Patricia, she comes off annoying and just kiddish!

I like k'Tu, she really adores Mark but BA was just shitty hahahhahaha Funny you watched it lol :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL-- well I don't want neither ones to be widowed or divorcee! lol just a clink on the head will help! :celebrate16:

And ofc JN has always displayed a lot of affection for her, in bedroom, outside, everywhere but she's just shutting herself out and making things look stupid!:celebrate16: At least the other characters are entertaining me!! Haha :p
That Lakorn was terrible too!! Lmao!! It was so poorly executed!! I did not like Patricia, she comes off annoying and just kiddish!

I like k'Tu, she really adores Mark but BA was just shitty hahahhahaha Funny you watched it lol :p
I didn't watch it, I just saw the preview haha and I was like what the hell is wrong with his hair :risas3:

MM is displaying symptoms of depressions and her state of mind is not stable. If they had a psychologist back then I recommend she seek help :facepalm: because she will drive JN crazy if he has already :risas3: just a question is that really JN pajamas? It look so uncomfortable to be sleeping in:confused12:
IMG_0416.jpg

xodxo

I didn't watch it, I just saw the preview haha and I was like what the hell is wrong with his hair :risas3:

MM is displaying symptoms of depressions and her state of mind is not stable. If they had a psychologist back then I recommend she seek help :facepalm: because she will drive JN crazy if he has already :risas3: just a question is that really JN pajamas? It look so uncomfortable to be sleeping in:confused12:
View attachment 7325
lol-- he was a Prince of the wild era :celebrate16: he was still looking good but the wig just made it look silly, I could still look at him like that lol :D 55555

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling

View attachment 7325
lol :risas3: that is what came to my mind when I saw it lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I am off now good night, I am going to bed pretty pissed of at MM:BangHead: so I need to look at Mark's pics to help calm me down :facepalm:

This is What JN really wants to do to MM when she keeps being cold and ignoring him :fighting3:
IMG_0361.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0357.JPG

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
lol :risas3: that is what came to my mind when I saw it lol.
Hahaha it's true though. She continue to have nightmare, she cries all the time and she keeps everything to herself and blames herself for everything, hence that is why she sacrifice her life in the end, although she think it was the best decisions for every one. If it was now a day she would mostly likely be diagnosed with severe depressions of some sort :facepalm: my poor MM :(

<3MY

sarNie Egg
MM has such a sad life. She dedicated her entire life to serves those around her and when JN came along to give her all the affection and love she deserves, she refused him. MM is too hard on herself and she's carrying way too much unnecessary burden. I haven't seen the older version, but does MM at least change her priorities after the arrival of the baby? You would think that the child will encourage her to live alittle better, right? Hahahaha motherhood is supposed to change you.

xodxo

When is the date day it'll air? this whole week? or was it next week?
It will air this Friday, Sat, Sun and all the way through oct. 3rd. The airtime starts at 8:20pm Thailand time!

5 consecutive days! Ending the Lakorn on Oct. 3rd.

Can anyone confirm that JN has already told MM that he wont be taking laorngkum as his second wife????
He has never said he would/wouldn't take LOK as a wife and he has never indicated that he was even interested in LOK. Sure, she likes him very much and makes it obvious to everyone including the Grandma. JN did ask if MM was jealous because she's always mad at him. Lol. He makes her jealous a bit, I guess but MM seems already convinced JN never loved her bc of ML, etc.

Hahaha it's true though. She continue to have nightmare, she cries all the time and she keeps everything to herself and blames herself for everything, hence that is why she sacrifice her life in the end, although she think it was the best decisions for every one. If it was now a day she would mostly likely be diagnosed with severe depressions of some sort :facepalm: my poor MM :(
Yea-- I'm trying not to let other people's comments interfere with my decision on MM but she would be considered mentally ill in a modern day world. It's frustrating to love her when she keeps pushing that person away, finding every other reason to discredit that person's love. :drooling::drooling::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
There are some translation of JN’s scenes from ep 6 & 7 in banmarkpantip_inter IG. Thank them for helpingbus to understand....poor our JN. Can’t help but hate MM more. she made JN thinks that she doesn’t want to have baby with him when he was excite and happy coming to her:BangHead:

Last edited:

xodxo

There are some translation of JN’s scenes from ep 6 & 7 in banmarkpantip_inter IG. Thank them for helpingbus to understand....poor our JN. Can’t help but hate MM more. she made JN thinks that she doesn’t want to have baby with him when he was excite and happy coming to her:BangHead:
Exactly my point that's why I'm like wow can you be any more stupid?? JN had the most sincere and happiest smile running in to see you as soon as he got news from grandma and she in return ask, "you're happy?" Like wth?! Her self-doubt is making her ask stupid questions and making JN confused and lost for words. He doesn't even know how to express or share his happiness anymore yet he's still getting a western doctor and making sure all the maids take good care of her. What more can you expect from your husband if all these things he's doing isn't considered love? If MM actually just tells JN she's scared, worried, and afraid of losing him or that ML's curse could get to her, he would still stand by her. Life wouldn't have been that burden for her. But no, she's like playing mind games with herself. And people are saying why doesn't JN just say he loves her? Sure, that's a minor thing JN hasn't said but everything else from his action to attention has it all on MM. I seriously hate MM, too! She's really the cause of her own misery. And I guess it makes sense why bc her brother is pretty f--ked up in the head. It doesn't matter if they think they're sacrificing for their country, the shit they're both doing are crazy and delusional, mentally ill!! @Kay123 I'm pretty pissed LOL :p:risas3::celebrate16: ranting off on MM lol :celebrate16:

twister02

M♥K
I don't know who Mint is to be honest so I will stick to Mark's side what ever the incident was :facepalm: AnywAy love the black shirt they were selling :aaaaa: here mark give us all a rose for loving him .
View attachment 7272
That happened 4 years ago and reporters are just asking again about this now because they saw Kim-Mint photos in Margie's hen party. If they say Mark is immature for not moving on, let them be. They don't even know the personal conflict they had. Mark is just being straightforward. No pretensions if he said that the gang will never be the same again. Just continue loving Mark. No man is perfect after all :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Exactly my point that's why I'm like wow can you be any more stupid?? JN had the most sincere and happiest smile running in to see you as soon as he got news from grandma and she in return ask, "you're happy?" Like wth?! Her self-doubt is making her ask stupid questions and making JN confused and lost for words. He doesn't even know how to express or share his happiness anymore yet he's still getting a western doctor and making sure all the maids take good care of her. What more can you expect from your husband if all these things he's doing isn't considered love? If MM actually just tells JN she's scared, worried, and afraid of losing him or that ML's curse could get to her, he would still stand by her. Life wouldn't have been that burden for her. But no, she's like playing mind games with herself. And people are saying why doesn't JN just say he loves her? Sure, that's a minor thing JN hasn't said but everything else from his action to attention has it all on MM. I seriously hate MM, too! She's really the cause of her own misery. And I guess it makes sense why bc her brother is pretty f--ked up in the head. It doesn't matter if they think they're sacrificing for their country, the shit they're both doing are crazy and delusional, mentally ill!! @Kay123 I'm pretty pissed LOL :p:risas3::celebrate16: ranting off on MM lol :celebrate16:
kudo Mark for those scenes. The way his mood changed is smooth and I can feel his pain, his disappointments when MM said those words. No wonder he still hasn’t said “ I love you”. He may be more hurtful if she rejects him. MM is definitely n’rai here. We all hate her for what she’s doing to JN.

P

PrincessKarina

Can you post them in here by any chance for those who can't get in there? Thanks!