[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for ML for what she is going through with the queen. She is still innocent to compare with the evil queen. Hope that we don't have to watch those tortured scenes like this.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Damn--- JN to the rescue tomorrow!!!:naughty2::cheer:
Poor ML, she was tortured! Happy JN is going to go rescue her!! ML doesn't deserve to die!
IMG_3752.jpg IMG_3753.jpg IMG_3754.jpg IMG_3755.jpg

Can I just imagaine how JN is going to carry ML tomorrow bc she's now disabled!:facepalm::p:icon12: IMG_3756.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me just enjoyed this scene a little more. :icon12::love::icon12::love: babysw

View attachment 7526
Credit: As Tagged
Even though it was meant to be a happy moment for JN and MM with them welcoming their baby I can't help but still cry as I know their happiness will be short lived. :sad6:I am not handling epi 10 very well :facepalm: don't know how I am going to sit through the last 2 episodes of Raknakara :crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Even though it was meant to be a happy moment for JN and MM with them welcoming their baby I can't help but still cry as I know their happiness will be short lived. :sad6:I am not handling epi 10 very well :facepalm: don't know how I am going to sit through the last 2 episodes of Raknakara :crybaby2:
Same here. For some odd reason I'm always crying during JN and MM scene as well. There is just so much mix feeling! :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Good night! JN and MM will give you sweet dreams tonight! Haha :aloofandbored::)
No they won't. I am already depressed watching them play happy family because I know it won't last :facepalm: and then ML is going to be rescued but look at the state she will be in, MM is going to be devastated:crybaby2:

Same here. For some odd reason I'm always crying during JN and MM scene as well. There is just so much mix feeling! :crybaby2::crybaby2:
I actually feel suffocated with their (sad scenes) (can't explained it) I will definitely be requiring an oxygen mask :facepalm: for the last episode :crybaby2:

Off for real now .. good night ladies @Iheartyadech @xodxo

xodxo

Um.. just wanted to share these from the show bc it's so freaking cute, romantic and at the same time hilarious!

Mark's face, surprised face when Mew actually said "JN is very handsome, most qualified to be JN" -- that he's very handsome when he speaks northern dialect LOL Its an answer to the host's question. Haha :naughty2::love:;)
IMG_3759.jpg

I can't help but look at them as my new koojin favorite 55555 I'm kind of obsessed with them!! Arg!! Please get a chance to work together soon you two!!!! Romantic drama please!!!!:facepalm::icon12:
IMG_3760.jpg image.jpg

Always a great team work! Til tomorrow we meet again!!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer:
IMG_3567.JPG

xodxo

Hehe, let me share another favorites from the show. ;):p:facepalm::icon12::icon12::naughty2:

Mew talks about her favorite three scenes. The first scene is when she runs off to ask JN for help and later argues with MM for being a traitor.
IMG_3762.jpg

The second scene she likes is when she dances to seduce the Lord of Muerngmarn. Haha! She said she was so scared the candle would burn her arm causing an outburst of laughters among Mark and Taew. IMG_3763.jpg

At last she was able to seduce the Lord. Her last favorite scene is when she regroups with MM again after being so far away from her. IMG_3764.jpg

During this conversation, the host asks if MM finds it sexy to be dancing like that? She said, "yes" but Mark actually jumped in and said, "Very pretty. Very pretty." Oiy!!!!! Ku FIN!!!:risas3::love:
IMG_3766.jpg

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
NM was way harsh with MM. He said she (and her child) don't deserve their ancestral line of Chiang Ngern, and we all know how much her country means to her. MM continues to experience heartbreak. What is new around here...

Baby! MM's baby bump and their celebration of their child were all so cute.

In stark contrast, I felt so afraid watching ML getting tortured. I will be very relieved when she is rescued and returned to her sister's side. She was going up against someone who was way out of her league, Pathamasuda.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, I know this is a dumb question, but why does the Qreen of Maungmarn have so much power?? She seems to have more power then the King.

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Ok, I know this is a dumb question, but why does the Qreen of Maungmarn have so much power?? She seems to have more power then the King.
From what I know, she is the only one daughter of the late king and queen of Meung man and Women can't reign so she needs to marry a prince and she chooses to marry with the current king coz he is controllable.

I really pity ML:crybaby2:. She is being tortured by that evil pathamasuda. Why she is so evil?? That torturing scene is so evil.
Welcome to baby of JN and MM!! I laugh so hard when the scene that JN waits for the baby and looks so excited.lol:risas3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't watch ML being torture even though she's n'rai too. Seeing the pictures of ML chained up & bleeding is sad. No one deserves that. I remember the old version left an impact on me. I was traumatized. I'll skip that part. I'm sure Mew will play it out well.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I know, she is the only one daughter of the late king and queen of Meung man and Women can't reign so she needs to marry a prince and she chooses to marry with the current king coz he is controllable.
I think su su is what you call A "queen regnant" she is a female monarch, equivalent in rank to a king, who reigns in her own right. I think like queen Elizabeth II she a queen regnant she has more power then her husband, she too married a prince and not a King. Well that is my understanding of it . Lolz.

Last edited: