[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Alice said:
yes he got fired by the producer and now they found a replacement a reunion of P'PorThidsadee&Ploy 
You said they found a replacement for p'por and p'ploy :dance1:  :dance1: ..what do u mean by that :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: .. could they have a new lakorn together...and seriously....i'm excited to hear this :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: ..everytime i rewatching phoo yai lee and  phuwit (ruk leh sanae luang)...i will laugh and laugh again...they make such a cute couple..  :heart:  :heart:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Prakaidao said:
I can't wait anymore, I guess it will be around the summer time or right before school starts because that's a lot of people to cast. Or they could start with one part after another. They just need to start it already KICHY PRAHET!!!!!
Yes!!!!...me too..can't wait for kichy and prahet!!!...loving this couple very much..hope they will act more lakorn together in the future

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Wow I just recently found out that Bie is going out with Gubgib ^__^ They make a sweet couple and she seems happy <3
Lol yes, it's been about 2 months. Her friends loves him!

I really hope he is in here because I want to see his acting skills.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
You said they found a replacement for p'por and p'ploy :dance1:  :dance1: ..what do u mean by that :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: .. could they have a new lakorn together...and seriously....i'm excited to hear this :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: ..everytime i rewatching phoo yai lee and  phuwit (ruk leh sanae luang)...i will laugh and laugh again...they make such a cute couple..  :heart:  :heart:
P'Por and P'Ploy will be pra'nang for sailubrakpuan, P'Peter he has lost his chance. can't wait to see the detective spy Por and the kick butt girl Ploy 

double our joy welcome back KICHY AND PRAHET  :party:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ip.smilez said:
&despite me loving Mario&GG together, GG looks beautiful when she's happy ! And I think Bie is perfect for her

@Thina;
hahaha my bad my bad :p

@nstuab;
Eeekkkkss he's the one finning over Prahet hahah I think he misses them more than we do lol

And as we wait...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rw61oILEYvU
Smilez!! You always know how to make my days with Prahet! Hehe. You did such an amazing job! Thank you!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I kind of don't want them in a series. I want them to have like their own lakorn, all to themselves... you know what I mean? But, now is not the time to be picky as I terribly wanted to see them again!

P.S. I'm referring to Prahet of course. They have so much potential people haven't seen yet. Neither have I, and I'm so excited for this opportunity! It's just that it'd be nicer if this isn't a series...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Yes, they just need their own lakorn.
A series will not allow them to receive the spotlight they need.

Haha, but I am happy to see them reunite again & so soon, too. Just hope they get their own lakorn in the future!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow 2015 is like a reunion year 
cupid series - we have kichy, kenTchompoo,prahet 

por and ploy - 4th meeting in SLRP 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
OHOaddict said:
@tweedaly i highly doubt it'll air this year. The list of finished lakorn is long!! It takes about 6 months to film (if their schedule coincides with each other) plus in addition 1-2 months for editing. Some production team edit as the lakorn airs but for now they all have time to finish editing before it airs. Not all the couples are rock solid yet so filming will be put on hold Longer.
With that many couples I'd hate to watch it as a lakorn series. Supaburoot Jutathep was hectic and now the golden boys are killing me already. TWEEDALY Are you new to the forum?
Thanks for the info. And, yes I am new to this forum!!! Since I'm new here, I was wondering, hopefully if I'm sure that two couples been confirm. Ken and Namtarn. Phet and Prang. Who do you guys want to be paired up in the other stories to the Cupids Series???

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
:eek:fftopic: here but @ip.smilez, is that Kim Soo Hyun and IU I see in that pic of yours!!! R u watching Producers too!!!! And shipping them!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tweedaly said:
Thanks for the info. And, yes I am new to this forum!!! Since I'm new here, I was wondering, hopefully if I'm sure that two couples been confirm. Ken and Namtarn. Phet and Prang. Who do you guys want to be paired up in the other stories to the Cupids Series???
another confirm Ken T and Chompoo 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tweedaly said:
Really! I thought that was still undecided. Anyways who would you like to pair up in the Cupids Series?
i don't mind as long as its someone i like, so far the pairings is incredible 

Status
Not open for further replies.