[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Prakaidao said:
August is a long time...Ken P and Namtarn has been hanging together a lot lately, if only.
Yes!! They will start filming this August! Although its a Long wait..

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Prakaidao said:
August is a long time...Ken P and Namtarn has been hanging together a lot lately, if only.
Namtarn and ken have been paired up for the "Honeymoon" photoshoot for Maldives That's why they're together right now..

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind Ken pairing with Chompoo because they're definitely an eye candy couple but more importantly, they have generated decent chemistry in their previous works. If given a better script compared to their other lakorns, I believe things will fair out this time around. You can put two talented people together but if the overall storyline and characters don't allow for them to showcase their fullest potential, then the actors will be limited in what they can do to deliver good chemistry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Broadcast Khun Nong Arunosha producing so i am okay to accept a 5th lakorn of KenTChompoo, this couple is a 2nd version of KC kencherry 

perfect reunion 
KC(2) KICHY PRAHET

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ooooh, Cupids will air in August...how exciting is this?!! I love those photos from the honeymoon photoshoot,<3 Way too cute :D :D Ken T & Chompoo? I love Ken T....but Chompoo's acting.... oh well, Ken T will wing it, I know he's going to be amaaaazzzing :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg August is just round the corner, excited to see the 3 reunited couples KC(2) KICHY PRAHET

Status
Not open for further replies.