[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
August come quickly!!! I cant wait any longer...deprived of PRAHET!!

When will the fitting take place?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Today gossip said: Chompoo want to get pregnant so Khun Nong is going to produce only 2 of the 8 series of "Cupid" first.

Which will be directed by Khun Mai (who directed BangRajan") cast confirmed as Ken Tee, Ken Pu, Cris Horwang, Namtan, Petch Takrit and Prang 
http://pantip.com/topic/33800453
thanks to P'Dolly my Thai translator

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Alice said:

Today gossip said: Chompoo want to get pregnant so Khun Nong is going to produce only 2 of the 8 series of "Cupid" first.

Which will be directed by Khun Mai (who directed BangRajan") cast confirmed as Ken Tee, Ken Pu, Cris Horwang, Namtan, Petch Takrit and Prang 
http://pantip.com/topic/33800453
thanks to P'Dolly my Thai translator

so..maybe Chompoo and Ken T will not act..or just Ken T the only one??..with someone else??..sorry for bad english.. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wait! I thought this was gonna be in one go rather than 8 separate lakorn. Isn't that just too many for a series? Perhaps they can mix it up like The Sixth Sense

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
so..maybe Chompoo and Ken T will not act..or just Ken T the only one??..with someone else??..sorry for bad english.. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
I'm thinking they will find somebody to replace Chompoo 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Alice said:
I'm thinking they will find somebody to replace Chompoo 
I'm seriously want Matt in this series with ken T..She can act hilarious..or i can say she is good..please..Hope it will be true..And hope Ken T pair with someone..like Matt.. :dance1:  :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
I'm seriously want Matt in this series with ken T..She can act hilarious..or i can say she is good..please..Hope it will be true..And hope Ken T pair with someone..like Matt.. :dance1:  :dance1:
i want to see Matt too but rather them pair in their own lakorn not series 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I'm fine w/ Matt pairing up w/ Ken in the series first because I really want to see them together. Then after this (wishful thinking) they will become HOT and play in their own lakorn, and in the future they will reunite here and there :)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
aymieluvsyu637 said:
I'm fine w/ Matt pairing up w/ Ken in the series first because I really want to see them together. Then after this (wishful thinking) they will become HOT and play in their own lakorn, and in the future they will reunite here and there :)
Yes sure they are!!..They both reserve to act as a pranang.... :woot:  :woot:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aymieluvsyu637 said:
I rather them in their own lakorn, somehow Ch3 is remaking Barb Ruk Talai Fon PorT/Pat old lakorn i actually want Ken&Matt plus pra'ek his a meanie and another thing they get to try out other company like Quiz&Quest 

Status
Not open for further replies.