[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hahaha thanks girl!!! Muaaahs. I think I remember briefly reading them but it was awhile back so I totally forgot that someone posted it. Oopsies .. Heheh

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Hope it's not too late to say "DKD GANG UNITE!" Haha. Gosh, I just missed my Kichy couple tooooo much. So glad they're back. :yahoo:
Prahet is in here too? Yeahhhhh! To be honest, I haven't watched Bang Rajun, but I heard they were a hit. Love them as individuals, so I bet I'll love them together. ^_^
Honestly, I was a little shocked to know that Chompoo and Ken will be reuniting in this series. Veterans should not be in this series in my opinion. I could be wrong, but I just don't know how to feel about this.
Don't kill me, but I'm just not digging the rest of the cast. Some of the N'eks and P'eks should just play supporting roles. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hey Destinys!! Glad to see you here :yes: :welcome: I'm loving the cast so far since, you know I LIKE THEM 555 I'm so bias omg. Well except for Cris, I'm not a big fan I hers but whatever hehe. I'm sure you'll soon adapt to the cast, if what you're referring to is PRAHET and Punjun :wink: :heart: they won't fail you. You should really watch Bang Rajan too btw!(So off topic lol but hehe oh well). Back to DKD reunion, OMG YES WE ALL REUNITED HERE in this thread hahah. There hasn't been much updates yet so some of us wandered off (like me, I haven't been here for quite some time now but I'm back because I know something's coming soon LMFAO) but when this actually airs, you already know what's up :wink: :loool: crazy, random, and funny conversations are going to happen just like DKD thread :loool:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
Yes!! Now is august!! I'll be waiting towards my ken ,kichy,prahet!! :woot: :woot:
yes soon 

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Hmmm.. no news just yet..! Namtarn just finished filming her latest lakorn Sapai jao .... And Ken is very busy fimling his two lakorn Nakee and Kong Krapun Naree.. so we'll see :shrug: :facepalm:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Fitting? YAAAAY. FINALLY. But seriously, where's Ken? I wanna see them together! XD probably busy tho

Status
Not open for further replies.