[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I hope they don't try to force Toey and Wawa too much, they need to explore more even though we still need Thap and Fang to meet once again in modern day time.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think they'll get toey and wawwa to be a koojin unless they can't garner in ratings apart.

Wonder which couple will get a fitting today.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Just some more of Namtarn that hasn't already been posted :heart:
Cr maich3iam, versalon, and broadcastthaitv!!

Then some more of PJ and Cris :spicy:

Man I'm loving these pictures sooo so much

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't think i would like Cris because she has such a seductive nang'rai look but after seeing this pix, it mad me think of her movie with Ken when she was all so innocent lol.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yeah them together is kinda growing on me lol. PJ Is looking so HAWT I sweeear. Can't get enough criiiiies

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
What Mint C is in this series too!? Yay! I've been wanting her to work with Broadcast Thai for a while so this is exciting. I think Toey and Mint would be a pretty interesting pair. Namtarn and Cris both look gorgeous in all their pics. I hope all the girls get the star treatment and look fabulous. Mint has been in too many roles where they just constantly dress her as a tomboy so it'd be nice to she her all dressed up. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes haha becam a fan of Cris after Bangkok Traffic Love Story and Oh My Ghost, everyone's style in here is so bright and cheery and very nice, were there any tomboy nang'eks story in here, too many to remember cuz I can't remember, but if there is I hope Mint doesn't get it. It would be nice to finally see Mint all girly and styled nicely without any jumpsuits lol.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Goodness she definitely needs to try out a different character, the only character I really really like her in was PiengKwan yet it would be awesome for her to land a diva ish role.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I have a feeling Mint won't be able to venture too far from her plain jane look.
Agree....I'm done with jumpsuits&sneakers!! I need her in heels and girly clothes& some Nice hairdo. I hope mint is given a character sort of like Ploykwan haha I miss her hotheaded/sassiness.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
Goodness she definitely needs to try out a different character, the only character I really really like her in was PiengKwan yet it would be awesome for her to land a diva ish role.
Her roles haven't been the best after Piengkwan. Her roles in Cubic and Ktwj didn't do anything for me. A diva would be awesome.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I didn't think i would like Cris because she has such a seductive nang'rai look but after seeing this pix, it mad me think of her movie with Ken when she was all so innocent lol.
I never paid any attention to Cris and I do agree she has a seductive n'rai look. After seeing Cris in the school uniform and long hair with no makeup, I'm up for her and PJ haha

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
So far Kammathep Online, and Kammathep Hongsa are taken also with confirmation from Khun nong that Chomppo and Ken are in Kammathep PrabMarn so which ones are left???

Copy of Khun Nong's fan reply on IG
@tip_amorn น้องเคน&ชมพู่ตอนกามเทพปราบมาร ✨ค่า

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I know, but that lakorn has been so quiet no one even has a clue how much is done or when it'll air.
I know lol. They post a few pictures here and there. I know Typhoon was giving Wawwa ballroom dance lessons and Ken took some fighting classes.

Mint looks gorgeous in heels and formal dresses. She even looks good in sexy business outfits! I mean she has several magazines that dressed her really nice so I don't know why producers kept putting her in those kiddish roles with boyish or plain jane clothes. I blame the makers family for continously casting her in those roles.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I wonder if Kammathep Hunsa will go to Prahet then since they're the only other couple that has been confirmed. 

Status
Not open for further replies.